Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Practising the art of pick-up on ugly girls first?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to run conversation game on a woman that you have no attraction to....

... You can start with ugly women then slowly progress up the ranks as you gain more confidence....

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Rather than use her looks as a measure for how "easy" she is to hit on, just use your intuition/gut feeling to try to pick who you think would be the most receptive/polite to you.

With experience, you can almost "feel" who is a bytch, and who would be pretty chill and easier to talk to. Yes, you can definitely be wrong, but it's better than just random approaching.

Talking to chicks in your immediate vicinity is also helpful because it's appears much less tryhard than walking clear across the venue to approach her. (That can understandably send her guard way up if the guy isn't a solid Chad.) If you can just turn you head and start a conversation, that is much better.

TLDR: Which chicks are in your immediate vicinity (that are hopefully not with somebody)? Of these, if you had to guess which one was LEAST likely to be a bytch, who would it be?

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what you should do?
Hit on all types of women! This is how you know what league you are in.
If you take good care of yourself, meaning work out, eat well, sleep well, and take care of your appearance, then DO NOT HIT ON UGLY WOMEN!
They will distort your mind of the reality that you live in.
Believe it or not, ugly women are the ones that play the most games.

I learned that the hard way. People always think the ugly ones are easier, but it's really the exact opposite. They all have a f*cking chip on their shoulder.

Bottom line......
If you're an overweight fat slob, nevermind my advice and hit on all the uglies you want!

U

user43770

Rather than use her looks as a measure for how "easy" she is to hit on, just use your intuition/gut feeling to try to pick who you think would be the most receptive/polite to you.

With experience, you can almost "feel" who is a bytch, and who would be pretty chill and easier to talk to. Yes, you can definitely be wrong, but it's better than just random approaching.

Talking to chicks in your immediate vicinity is also helpful because it's appears much less tryhard than walking clear across the venue to approach her. (That can understandably send her guard way up if the guy isn't a solid Chad.) If you can just turn you head and start a conversation, that is much better.

TLDR: Which chicks are in your immediate vicinity (that are hopefully not with somebody)? Of these, if you had to guess which one was LEAST likely to be a bytch, who would it be?
Is the DJ Bible still around?

U

user43770

Working your way up is not a bad idea. @taiyuu_otoko has expanded on this in the past.

Start small. Talk to anyone that you would normally not. The checkout person, for instance. Make small talk with the pretty girl at the checkout.

Next time, spark a convo at the sliced meat counter about how thin the meat should be for a sandwich.

There's no risk involved, as you're just asking a normal question. Learning to talk to strangers can be tough. No shame in it. Start small and work your way up.

I will say, though, approaching hotties never gets easy. I don't care how much practice you have.

You have to grab your balls, realize your a man to be reckoned with, and make an attempt.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It is a mistake to think that ugly girls are easier. They are ugly, many men think they are easier, so what happens is that they get picked on more, and they have much higher standards. Many of those ugly girls think a man should first be her friend, many more are sick with misandria and scoff and snear over men. Ask yourself questions like women do, "Why would that guy hit on me, I'm fcking ugly, what's wrong with him?", "Damn, he is over 30 and has no children, he must impotent, or he was in prison all this time, or he is gay.", "Damn, he is over 30 and never married, is he gay, maybe he is impotent, what is wrong with him?".

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it simple. Put girls into 2 categories. You would either A.) Fvck them. or B.) Not fvck them. A girl doesn't need to be a 9 or 10 to be fvckable. Go find a girl you wouldn't mind sticking your p3nis in, and go do it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when women give you interest and your paying attention to it you can choose to take the ugly one if you want for practice and enjoyment. who knows; maybe she will catch your interest more later as your practicing. many guys just ignore the ugly ones so they might be the first ones to give interest. don't cold approach them, that rejection would really sting.

put yourself in her view and see if she notices in a positive way. then move around and see if she still notices you.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
No.
Stop.
This is a “buffer”
Like if I only hit on fat girls because they most likely wouldn’t reject me, and if they did “doesn’t matter she was fat anyway”.
Stop this logic right now.
Does anybody actually read The Rational Male?
yup great book , every guy should read it. downloaded it last year for free online, life hasnt been the same since.

"Ugly" women can still subject you to a social pecking order
can and WILL.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
i say going after ugly chicks have a few pitfalls , number 1: its a buffer
2.if you raise her up she can start to feel like she is better than you
3.it can distort your reality and you become complacent and develop oneitis

i think the root issue here is you feel like you have to go after ugly chicks because in your mind you don't believe you deserve a hot one.
do you work out?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite true, but I believe that we're no better than them (if we do not raise the bar on personal behavior).
I think starting with less game savvy women is a start to working your way into the game. The same is good advice for women. Instead of getting your self esteem crushed by a serious gamer start out with someone "nicer"

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The with picking up ugly women is...ugly women.
To me it's a trap. You should never pick up women you don't want to fvck. You should become better until you can score girls you are attracted to. Otherwise you'll end up married and unhappy next to a woman you don't feel attracted to.

That being said, trying to get 9s and 10s with low confidence can also sent you into a pit of despair. While 6s and 7s that are shy are probably your best bet, since they are really grateful to find an attractive men who's interested in them.