Practice

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i landed my first date(ever) and to tell you the truth i have no idea whats going to happen im nervous.I messed up with the chick at my job and i now know what to do in that situation.Im probably way out of bounds with this chick but shes always giving me good signals and im hoping something can turn around this sunday.If you have any suggestions on my first date let me kno.Im going to go in there confident and if shes not feeling me its cool ill move on with my knew found knowledge.I want to send many thanks to the people who helped in my other thread especially puertorican lover.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have a good time and don't try to unnaturally impress her. Have such a good time that she'll want to do it again!

Always be positive - but do not expect too much...you don't want to be depressed and discouraged if the outcome is not favorable in the end!

Try to avoid the friend zone!!! Don't let her see you in this vein!

Good skill!!!

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man im going to have a good time.We talk a lot at work but the thing is i have a feeling if we do something that we have to talk a lot there will be some pauses.Im thinking of bowling.....we can have fun and talk at times when the other is not bowling.Then theres the kiss i dont kno where to fit that in.So many things i havent done before.Cant wait for Sunday:D

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that since this is your first date, you should really look at this as your learning experience. Don't think that everything will flow well - in fact expect it not to. But like everything in life, experience is the key to being a success with women.

If there is one piece of advice to give to you it is this - never allow yourself to be disrespected by the woman you are going out with. Don't be afraid to tell her what is what - or call her out on her sh#t.

Have a plan of action. Think about all possibilities and what you will do in that situation.

Kino, kino, kino.

Don't come on to strong - let her believe she is making the decisions.

Don't be overly nice and don't be a "Yes" man.

Don't respect her to much - don't be afraid to lead things in the direction you want to lead them.

Finally - Don't EVER leave a date and wonder if she likes you. Do not allow her to do that. When you say goodnight, you need to know that you have not wasted your time. In short - you need to at least kiss close. You don't want to walk away and think - fvck, does she like me? should I go out with her again? - kiss her. You will know for sure then - and will not waste anymore time on this chick.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, I agree with the last two posts. What I would say is just be completly yourself and have fun like you were there alone. Dont try to make sure she is having fun, just have fun yourself. When people are arround others that seem to just have this vitality or whatever about them its magnetic. if you try to please her you will be just like all the rest of the boring afc duds. And deffinetly escilate the situation at the end. more than likely if you had fun she will have felt that and had fun herself, (and you should be able to tell if she did) and she will be expecting a kiss and if you dont do it her IL will drop.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst part is its late and everything closes early here.So i was going to ask her if she just wanted to kick it at her house and watch some movies?.Sounds pretty agressive and she may think that all i want to do is get into her pants.I ****ed up on the timing and not sure what to do.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked so damn good

It was a great date for being my first and there so many things that i would have changed.We saw a movie(girl next door) and it was pretty good.Before it was time for the date i felt like **** but when we met up and were sitting in the theater she got close to me and i felt much better.AHh and the end she told me that she had a great time and i also had a great time and we should do it again.I leaned over and at that time i had thousands of things rushing through my head.I hugged her........................................wish i would have kissed but i cant go back in time.Overall i had a great time and would like to thank you guys for your help.Lastely is to kick it with her again or to not?? someone mentioned that if i dont kiss her her iL will drop......i sure hope not.She doesnt have that many friends

Reaction score
Yes dude you should have just fvcken went in for the kiss. I think she'd be expecting it and wondering to herself "why the hell didn't he try any moves on me!?"

I read your previous thread on this hoe and it does sound like she's fairly keen.

Reaction score
Mr. hash, why are you calling this girl a ho?

Intraining, a kiss on the first date is not going to make you or break you. A kiss does show her interest level or lack thereof, especially if she pulls away in disgust.

Definitely go for it on the second date - don't try kissing her in the car, too awkwad! A kiss shows that you want her romanticallly!
Hugs are usually what 'friends' do! Do not hug this chiick anymore, unless it comes with a kiss!! Remember, she's a woman and not a 'care' bear!!! :)

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to definitely go in for the kiss on the next date.No shes not a ho

Last edited:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the kiss can be an awkward moment. On my last date, I said goodnight and rushed the kiss, but she turned slightly and I ended up kissing her cheek. I took this as low IL, but I waited a moment and tried again. It turned out she had been waiting for me to kiss her all night and thought the kiss on the cheek showed low IL on my part. :)

It's always best to take it slowly, but make it obvious.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a waiting period between dates? i dont want to look needy to her.I work with her on thursday and i will mention that i had a great time.No need to ask her if she did she already told me so at the end of the date:D .Ill need to kino more than i did on my first date with this chick.

Reaction score
Call her on sunday (after weekend) and tell her if she's ready to have another good time!