"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Practice. Where? How?

Bboy-Exilex

New Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Throughout the Dj Bible, the one thing every Dj seems to stress is practice.

I'm curious how you guys do it. Do you go to the mall/park and just randomly approach chicks? If so, what do you say? (And I know about the mutual surrounding stuff. It just dosen't work very well when one or both of you are walking away from each other)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Practice whenever you are out and about around women no matter where your are.
 

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
depends on how advanced you are, at first you might wanna start at pre-set situations, such as work, school, etc.

then you might want to move on to situations specifically set up to interact based on willpower. things like clubs, malls, bars, parties, etc.

finally when you feel rather confidant about it, you can start the harder things, cold pick-ups. start with places like grocery store, museum, etc. and work yourway up to doing it on the street.


edit: i just remembered a great idea. hehe, go to a store where the salesperson is a woman. they HAVE to talk to you no matter what, and you can get better and more confident with that, this is if you are REALLY new.
 

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
Bboy-Exilex,

I just realized a technique that you might want to try to get yourself started approaching women. Go down to your local "jogging path" and walk a couple of miles and just say "hi" to EVERY PERSON whom crosses your path. When I first started approaching women I did something similar to this by going to a local mall and walking up and just saying "hi" to every girl I saw. Even though I was already extremely comfortable flirting w/girls in pre-set social situations it took a lot of practice for me to build up to that same level of comfort with cold approaches. The great things about beginning on a jogging path are.

1) It's summer right now and if you go out in the early evening, after people are getting off of work, or on the weekends there are tons of people out and you'll get good at this very quickly.

2) If you're not sure what to say next to a girl or a stranger YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT YET HERE. The people you say "hi" to are exercising. They'll say "hi" back and generally keep doing whatever they're doing. It's a great place to get comfortable approaching if you don't consider yourself to be a great conversationalist yet as opposed to approaching at a mall where you'll be expected to carry a lot of conversations after starting them.

3) You get some exercise and sunshine while you're doing it.

You might think this sounds laughably easy, but I guarantee if you're not used to approaching women or starting conversations with strangers it's a lot harder then it sounds.
 

Bboy-Exilex

New Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
JMBM52, good point. I do that already as I exercise alot everyday. I can also talk to girls in most preset situations (such as school, as long as she's not too hot. Anything lower than HB8 I can handle).
However, since its summer, schools closed and I don't have a job, I seem to be running out of places to practice conversation on. I tried just starting conversations on the street/malls, but it always ends with "hey" "hey" - end of conversation. lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top