“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Practice on the Blondes...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Ok, I have found the easiest way to build up confidence, practice on the blondes. Ok, I dont really mean the blondes but more like the, well "less intelligent" ones (usually called dumb blondes, you know the jokes ;) ).

Anyways, if you can get over your unconfortableness around beautiful women, but you can't seem to figure out what to do next, try this tip. Try talking to the girls that may be beautiful (or not to you, but seem to have alot of guy slaves if you know what I mean) but you can't really connect, usually the "dumb blonde" types. While talking to them, try using your newly learned D.J. conversing techniques-you know, dont be a slave to the girl and get her to look up to you.

Almost everytime I've done this, I've had numerous signals to go in for PH#'s and of course, it works. Even though you may not like her, you can still get your skills up and ready to not take Shiznit from no one. You'll learn how to reverse this one sided thing that is Guys whose balls are owned by every women they have ever been attracted to. You'll gain more self confidence and you know more about how women work.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top