Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

practice makes perfect

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, today was a good day for me...here's why...I did my first cold approach...ever....I have done approaches before but I'd know something about the girl beforehand (i.e. friend of a friend, clubs + organizations, etc.)...anyway i digress...my first approach has taught me that nothing on this site will help you when you are out on the field...actually let me rephrase that statement - reading every single ****ing post on this site does not mean you are a dj...i've been reading posts for two years now and i pulled off my first real approach today...TODAY after two ****ing years...I was in line with this hot chick at subway and i decided "wtf...if not now, when?"...I approached...holy **** i swear to god i was ****ting my pants cause i was so nervous...nothing i had read had prepared me for the real thing...reading and doing are two seperate things...even with my superior dj knowledge, i was nervous as hell but i got through it...did some ****y/funny stuff and was able to email close successfully...here is what i learned:

1) In order to truly make the most out of this site, you must apply this knowledge. There is no other solution. You may believe that you know everything, but the reality is you don't know ****. I thought I was the ultimate dj and **** cause of all the posts i've read, but when i was in the field today I was a blubbering idiot. You have to practice because otherwise, you won't get anywhere.

2) One approach will set you free. After I closed this chick, I was the most confident person ever. So confident that I opened another chick within a few seconds and could have gotten her number but I was not interested. I did another approach within minutes and tried closing. I got rejected. Oh well, I'm still alive. I've lost absolutely nothing by going for it. All it takes is one approach. Hell, I felt so awkward talking to this chick. She looked hot as **** and I was just this random guy trying to get into her pants. However, chicks are used to this situation and she didnt seem bothered by it at all.

3) Just do it. I have selective anxiety. I can talk to almost anyone for hours. One exception: hot chicks. I become a nervous wreck. I'd rather amputate all my limbs than put myself through a cold approach. In reality, it wasn't as bad as I expected. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. I decided to go for it and it paid off. My subsequent approaches weren't as successful but so what? It is not the end of the world. The more you practice, the better you get.

4) Hang out with guys who know what they are doing when it comes to women. I started hanging out with this super cool guy in the last week and I've learned so much about attraction. This guy is the epitome of ****y/funny and he is always in total control. I envy him but he has motivated me to become a chick magnet. This motivation has really helped me improve my social life

In conclusion, just approach. You're just having a normal conversation with a girl. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Your actions will no longer seem forced and you'll be in total control. Hell, the girl will probably be more nervous than you. Even if you get rejected, there is another hot girl just waiting around the corner. I learned that in college :). Anyway, good luck guys. Remember, the responsibility ultimately rests with you.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is so inspiring. I feel like printing out a copy and posting it on my wall.

Congratulation on your accomplishment today, it took me a whole 1 1/2 years to finally get it all in and I still don't know everything (I just take it one experience at a time).

If you didn't realize by now most girls are real friendly and nice. They are all use to getting hit on by guys. Just make yourself a bit unique and you will stand out. I am glade to be the guy who pushed you into it. I hope I can help you progress some more.

Oh yeah, I was amazed how much confidence you got from talking to that one girl. You instantly began talking to the girl who was seating with us. You also shocked me, because I never saw you initiate a conversation until then. You did great job talking to her (you were all calm and relax).

I remember you saying something about the guy who called you a loser back in high school. You no longer are that guy. When you decide to talk to that girl you were a changed person. You can't do anything about the past, but you can always change the future.

Last thing, I don't know about you, but man was that first girl hot. I notice her all giggly and smiling around you. It was the reason I had to go over and make sure you closed the deal. I was worried you would let her slip by, because you were not as experience. You even surprise me when you said you had already closed it. You should feel good about yourself. You did a great thing today.

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
*sniff* you're the greatest pledge brother a guy could ask for <3...btw i really did not expect you to reply...i mean, i hardly ever see you write anything on this forum anymore...whatever...thanks <3

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean, i hardly ever see you write anything on this forum anymore...[/B]

1. I am an attention ***** and I get the feel that most of my comments and advice goes unappreciated.

2. The majorities of guys here don't know what they are talking about.

3. Some guys just can't be helped. No matter what I say at the end of the day it up to them to do it. I can't force them to do it.

4. It seems that most are high school kids (meaning they are immature and can't be taught).

5. This site for the most isn't for me. Not many people here can teach me anything. Most of the guys here are my age or younger. If you really looking to learn, talk to guys who are older then you. That is the key, talk to guys who have already been in your position.

This was the reasons why I stop coming to this site.

I would even go as far to invite anyone who lives in miami, florida to met us one day and I will teach them the art of attraction for 10 dollars a person. If you don't learn anything you get your money back..

Last edited:

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg. **** wot an amazing post, one of the best ive read (ive read hundreds of posts) i still havent approached but ill go sarging tomo and see what happens, ill also save this to my phone so i can read it again before i approach, NICE post.

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thanks...anyway, scroll down and on the bottom right corner there should be something that says "rate this thread"..glad u enjoyed my post

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
lbfan1638. How did you start off the approach?? what did u say?? i am very curious!!

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unforsaken
You can't do anything about the past, but you can always change the future.
thats not true
you can only change the present, wich influences the future, you cant change the future.

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neonlimited
lbfan1638. How did you start off the approach?? what did u say?? i am very curious!!
She had a microbiology book in her hands so i just said "did you just get out of class?"...simple observation...then i got into talks about her major and then i got her name and then we just talked about random ****...at first she was pretty quiet but she really opened up near the end...basically, if she gives you stuff to work with, you can take control of the convo...anyway, i ran out of **** to say so my wingman (unforsaken) came in and rekindled the convo for me...then i emailed closed after i ordered my sandwich...just worry about the approach and everything else works into place...and get a wingman...especially someone who knows what they are doing...