Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power Over Women

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent posted here in quite some time but feel compelled to tell this story that unfolded last thursday night.

One of my friends has been hanging out with this girl the last month or so. So naturally I was around her quite a bit also. Shes an attractive girl probably a natural 7 but made up Im sure shes an 8. We'll call her #1.

I never touched her, only had a few conversations nothing too intimate. I found that she always would laugh at alot of things I would say. Mind you that my friend is really into her and Im not so sure shes into him as much as he is her. Personally I think shes outta his league. Nevertheless I could tell she liked me more than him.

Thursday night we end up hanging out and her older sister (#2) happens to be there also. The older sister happens to be even better looking, is a nurse, has a brand new lexus and her own Apt. We're all drinking having a good time and later on she tells me, she also told me a few times that she(2) had just got out of a 5 year LTR and how she didnt wanna go to the bar we were going to bc her ex might be there, that her sister(1) thinks that both me and my friend like her.

Now at this point we've been together for at least 3 hours drinking and having fun. She (2) keeps insisting I like her sister(1) and she likes me and that she wont 'do that to her sister.' I now know whats going on.

I told her I never touched her and I dont know why she think I like her in an emotionally intimate way, which was a lie. But now I wanted girl (2) and I knew she wanted me also, I just had to convince her that everything was cool.

Here's the kicker. Girl 2 tells me that I have POWER OVER WOMEN! I ask her to elaborate and she tells me that her sister is very picky and for her to like me after such a short amount of time is amazing. It was now obvious to me what was happening, and I loved it.

By telling me I have power over women she told me I have power over her, at least that night I did.

Here's a little extra. I have no job, no car, and I live in a trailer.

Igetit!

Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Here's the kicker. Girl 2 tells me that I have POWER OVER WOMEN! I ask her to elaborate and she tells me that her sister is very picky and for her to like me after such a short amount of time is amazing. It was now obvious to me what was happening, and I loved it.

By telling me I have power over women she told me I have power over her, at least that night I did.

Here's a little extra. I have no job, no car, and I live in a trailer.
LOL...

This is almost UNBELIEVEABLE.

So although you're not working right now,don't have a car,and live in a trailer,this girl says you have "POWER" over women.

This should give all guys here hope that if you,ALL BY YOURSELF,UN-AIDED can cause attraction within women like this,then they can too.

I guess this blows the arguement of money and cars out the water.

You attracted these girl with solely what you had present on the inside.

So even if you had money,cars,etc,if your innergame is lacking the girl will either simply not be interested or turn AW on you.

+1 rep

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That same night she took me to her apartment. We started messing around but she was very resistant, at first. She kept telling me no that she couldnt do it. So i just stop roll over and pull the covers over my head.

Next thing I know shes all over me. You know what happened next.....

My friend told me her sister said she had only been with 2 other guys ever. That makes me lucky number 3!!