Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power of Now

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overheard something about this book months ago on this forum...

fast forword to last night/this morning... when i realized, in a 7X-prescribed-daily-dose amphetamine-induced, ZOMBI-like state -- that something's gotta change. And it's gotta change now.

I googled that book, read a few beginning pages, and it blew my mind - like nothing i read/seen before. And i wasn't high or anything, cuz i ran out of that $hit last night (if your wondering).

I didn't even order the book, I just got into my car and went to the store instantly and bought it. Havent read much further yet, but I'll read it slowly to make sure i really digest the information and let it sink in..

Discuss the book anyone?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's one of the best books I've ever read.
It is truly one of the most influential books I have read.
There's a lot of deeply changing insight in that book.

I highly recommend it.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it and recently got a smaller book called 'practising the power of now' which is a shorter version.

It thought me about how the ego operates and how to observe the ego etc. Also accepting things and resisting things only gives it more energy etc..

Eckhart Tolle has a new book out but I've yet to read that.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought this book over four years ago and still have yet to read it. I think I tried starting a couple times but something inside me say "this is just bullsh*t" and put the book down. I need to pull it out of my closet and give it another shot.

chuchu

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Power of Now"

I think thats the summary of the whole book right there, I refuse to read it.

Petars

Reaction score
Good book

Read it many times.....

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an incredible book that has changed my overall outlook on life for the better....if you follow it up with A New Earth, also by Eckhart Tolle. It could very well take your inner game up to a whole new level....