Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power dynamic when talking to girls in online dating

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the only way for a relationship to work and be happy is if they guy maintains masculine frame and the girl likes him more than he likes her. So shes always messaging, the guy still gives good replies etc but hes not like simping for her sending loads of messages, shes doing that.

And I feel like the only way to get that power dynamic is if the girl messages the guy First.

If I message a girl first, its like she feels entitled for me to continue making all the convo the rest of the time we are speaking. but me constantly making convo and trying to jestermaxx isnt holding masculine frame.

Is there a way to message a girl first and get them to start simping and sending loads of messages etc?

Also im from UK and girls are extremely entitled and have hundreds of messages per week off tinder and their instagrams with thousands of followers. girls barely want to reply to me, give me 1 word replies, or if they do speak normally, i will have to make all the convo or we just wont talk cos 100s of other simps are making that effort for her

But I downloaded an app for dating in south east asia - phillipines, vietnam etc. and within the last 2 weeks ive had like 120 girls message me and do this exact simping was talking about. they act like actual girls. i keep my masc frame and they write paragraphs for u in every message, calling u handsome all the time, sending nudes unprovoked etc

is there a way i can get girls in the UK to act like this or am I gonna have to move to a ****hole country just to get a girl who will speak to me like shes a traditional female and not like shes an alpha female

Serenity

Reaction score
I feel like the only way for a relationship to work and be happy is if they guy maintains masculine frame and the girl likes him more than he likes her.
Yeah, fvck that. Life is too short to put this kinda effort into women. It's just another form of simping, the act of going against your true self for a woman.

If I message a girl first, its like she feels entitled for me to continue making all the convo the rest of the time we are speaking.
If you feel yourself having to carry the conversation and make most of the effort to do anything then she's just not that interested in you, simple as that. Do with that as you want.

girls are extremely entitled and have hundreds of messages per week off tinder and their instagrams with thousands of followers.
Fvck going online for women, you won't find the type of woman you actually desire there.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel yourself having to carry the conversation and make most of the effort to do anything then she's just not that interested in you, simple as that. Do with that as you want.
damn. so literally no girl in the entire of the UK is interested in me?

Fvck going online for women, you won't find the type of woman you actually desire there.
why not? literally every woman around my age is on instagram. tinder i agree with

Serenity

Reaction score
damn. so literally no girl in the entire of the UK is interested in me?
You don't know every girl in the UK. You don't need them all, you only need one. Actually, you don't need anyone!

why not? literally every woman around my age is on instagram. tinder i agree with
They probably are, but that's not where you should connect with them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
why do you think this?

I think its very time efficient and less painful rejections compared to cold approach
You say it's "very time efficient", yet your results say otherwise.

OLD is always going to put the man in a submissive/approval seeking position. You are basically a clown for their entertainment.

Serenity

Reaction score
why do you think this?

I think its very time efficient and less painful rejections compared to cold approach
Because the type of woman you're looking for won't be found there in the Western part of the world. Online is the ultimate waste of time. Rejections are only as painful as you decide them to be regardless if it's in person or online, depends how many fvcks you have left to give. Personally I'm all out of fvck to give about most things.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the only way for a relationship to work and be happy is if they guy maintains masculine frame and the girl likes him more than he likes her. So shes always messaging, the guy still gives good replies etc but hes not like simping for her sending loads of messages, shes doing that.

And I feel like the only way to get that power dynamic is if the girl messages the guy First.

If I message a girl first, its like she feels entitled for me to continue making all the convo the rest of the time we are speaking. but me constantly making convo and trying to jestermaxx isnt holding masculine frame.

Is there a way to message a girl first and get them to start simping and sending loads of messages etc?

Also im from UK and girls are extremely entitled and have hundreds of messages per week off tinder and their instagrams with thousands of followers. girls barely want to reply to me, give me 1 word replies, or if they do speak normally, i will have to make all the convo or we just wont talk cos 100s of other simps are making that effort for her

But I downloaded an app for dating in south east asia - phillipines, vietnam etc. and within the last 2 weeks ive had like 120 girls message me and do this exact simping was talking about. they act like actual girls. i keep my masc frame and they write paragraphs for u in every message, calling u handsome all the time, sending nudes unprovoked etc

is there a way i can get girls in the UK to act like this or am I gonna have to move to a ****hole country just to get a girl who will speak to me like shes a traditional female and not like shes an alpha female
British women are trannies, I live close to Birmingham. They also have social constructs at every level to look good losing.

The only way to get an english woman adoring you, is status or looks. 4 points higher than hers.

If you go to local villages where the guys are in the next tax bracket 100k plus earners(but not too much), Their Women behave feminine and friendly, its absolutely eye opening to see red pill on display, aint no broken homes in these villages, the women "adore" there man.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their Women behave feminine and friendly, its absolutely eye opening to see red pill on display, aint no broken homes in these villages, the women "adore" there man.
I wonder how many of them have secret lovers.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is always going to put the man in a submissive/approval seeking position. You are basically a clown for their entertainment.
see thats what im saying. when i message british girls im in the submissive approval seeking position. but when i message girls from south east asia, the roles are reversed and they simp for me

i want to know if its possible/how i can get british girls to act like this too

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to get an english woman adoring you, is status or looks. 4 points higher than hers.
i dont even think theyre that uninterested in me. most of the girls i message from england give me OIO's like liking all my pics before i DM them and my insta pics make me look good looking. theyre just substanceless and overloaded with 100s of chads messaging them from tinder

look at this video, you can see how an average girl would get even more messages and be even more entitled for me to make all the convo

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the type of woman you're looking for won't be found there in the Western part of the world. Online is the ultimate waste of time. Rejections are only as painful as you decide them to be regardless if it's in person or online, depends how many fvcks you have left to give. Personally I'm all out of fvck to give about most things.
You think I wont be able to find a good LTR in the west at all?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
British women are trannies, I live close to Birmingham. They also have social constructs at every level to look good losing.

If you go to local villages where the guys are in the next tax bracket 100k plus earners(but not too much), Their Women behave feminine and friendly, its absolutely eye opening to see red pill on display, aint no broken homes in these villages, the women "adore" there man.
im also bham

that 4 points higher thing is ****ing painfully true.

even then i dont think theyd be loyal and would still be entitled. look at this video

i honestly think dating in the UK is ****ing done unless ur top 10%(which i never will be thanks to genetics)

or if a normal guy does get a gf he should be prepared for the girl to cheat as soon as a top 10% guy gives them a chance. no girls here have an ounce of morals

Serenity

Reaction score
i dont even think theyre that uninterested in me. most of the girls i message from england give me OIO's like liking all my pics before i DM them and my insta pics make me look good looking. theyre just substanceless and overloaded with 100s of chads messaging them from tinder
You're not getting it, get off the internet if you actually want a decent women!!

You think I wont be able to find a good LTR in the west at all?
Not what I said, but you won't find it in the western part of the internet.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not getting it, get off the internet if you actually want a decent women!!

Not what I said, but you won't find it in the western part of the internet.
i dont get why you older guys always suggest meeting girls through in person.

EVERY single girl is on social media. so that means the decent women and the bad women.

people do not cold approach in my generation. it is weird unless ur in a club. instagram is the best and main way.

i just need to figure out how to cold DM a girl and then get her to be feminine/submissive/simp for me even tho im the one who messaged her in the first place

Serenity

Reaction score
i dont get why you older guys always suggest meeting girls through in person.
I'm old enough to have experience and young enough to have done the online dating bullsh!t. I say what I say out of experience, you're wasting your fvcking time.

EVERY single girl is on social media. so that means the decent women and the bad women.
Decent women wouldn't be susceptible to a complete stranger/creep like you sneaking into their DM's anyways, but a face to face is vastly different in your favor (unless you complete lack social skills, in which case you're fvcked anyways).

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm old enough to have experience and young enough to have done the online dating bullsh!t. I say what I say out of experience, you're wasting your fvcking time.

Decent women wouldn't be susceptible to a complete stranger/creep like you sneaking into their DM's anyways, but a face to face is vastly different in your favor (unless you complete lack social skills, in which case you're fvcked anyways).
yeah but you've only done tinder which is a hellhole. 75% male 25% female. i wouldnt even waste time on that app. instagram is a different story. way less competition, way less guys messaging them and its 50%/50%

every woman is suspeptible to a guy DMing them. its how this generation works.

Serenity

Reaction score
instagram is a different story. way less competition, way less guys messaging them and its 50%/50%
girls barely want to reply to me, give me 1 word replies, or if they do speak normally, i will have to make all the convo or we just wont talk cos 100s of other simps are making that effort for her
Need I say more?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need I say more?
my results are bad on instagram but theyre 100x better than tinder. and i have got some british p4ssy and gfs from there but ive never had the power. i just have to make all convo and get emotionally abused cos of how many options they have

yeah but interacting with girls from phillipines ive had 120 girls message me first in the last 2 weeks

its british grls that are the problem, not dating through instagram. i need to figure out how to get them to act feminine and be submissive to me like the girls from south east asia

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe painful rejections are a good thing. It's putting yourself in a crucible that will purify your psyche.

Of course you want the highest success rate possible, but taking rejections in stride without letting them derail your mood or sense of self-worth is important.