Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Power comes in caring less

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard. This morning my girlfriend said something to me and I put it in the main brain chamber and immediately started over analyzing it. That's the way my brain works man, statistics, probability, it's similar to when you first swallow the red pill and you start paying attention to every little thing you do. It wasn't even anything serious, it was remedial. Throw away, really, but there I was, already gameplanning.

Maybe I'm doing this wrong?
Won't catch me slipping.
Maybe I should have done this differently...

Though being unplugged is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me in life, even 5 years in, the red pill still manages to sometimes turn you into a psychoanalysing beast --- at least for me.

But this Sunday morning I made a realization, one that I thought I had already internalized. Some shít is just out of your hands. Granted, there is a butfûck ton of shít we can control, there is just some shít that we can't and with that being said, it's best to put are focus on what we can control and handle the **** we can't as it comes.

For the one who cares less, expends the least effort and obtains the most, has the power.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm doing this wrong?
Won't catch me slipping.
Maybe I should have done this differently...
When you depend deeply on a girl for fulfillment then anxiety like this follows. If you were not scared of losing her, you'd be thinking about more important things like if you left the stove on

For the one who cares less, expends the least effort and obtains the most, has the power.
True power comes from not caring if you have power. The correct way to "play" the game, is to realize it's actually not worth playing. All those thoughts and worries about making the right strategic move are a waste of time

To paraphrase the very wise and noble Lil Wayne,

You do what you do, and they do what they can do... about it

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
When you depend deeply on a girl for fulfillment then anxiety like this follows. If you were not scared of losing her, you'd be thinking about more important things like if you left the stove on

True power comes from not caring if you have power. The correct way to "play" the game, is to realize it's actually not worth playing. All those thoughts and worries about making the right strategic move are a waste of time

To paraphrase the very wise and noble Lil Wayne,

You do what you do, and they do what they can do... about it
Agree.

Power is having control over your own life. You cannot control others.. BUT you can put yourself in a position where others need you, want you or at the very least.. want to please you. You can also put yourself in a position where you don't have to rely on too many people.

I would say the opposite of power is dependence of any kind. Which is why co-dependent men are faggots. When you are co-dependent.. you don't have power. I tell men constantly to live by their own rules and values at all times. This is personal power and personal freedom. Once you stop doing it.. you give up that power to whoever you are pandering to.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good replies guys. To add a little bit to what was said there are 3 spheres of control.

1. What you control
2. What you can influence
3. What you cannot control

So you should be in full control of yourself, or strive to the best of your ability.
What you can influence is 50/50 imho. You can put your best foot forward and it can still turn out the opposite of your intentions or achieve great success.
What you cannot control is the one that is the simpliest yet the most elusive.
It the things that come and hit us when we least expect. A string of events that puts a spanner in our works. Get up , dust yourself off and accept that what happened was beyond your control, learn from it and move on.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree some things are better left to the man upstairs, as it were.

Knowing what we can or can't influence, is a real challenge. It's best just to move on to something else, sometimes.

Good thread!!!