Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potentially losing a long term plate (3yrs)

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
After my last serious relationship 3yrs ago I started building up some plates and one of the first was this girl. She was 22 and I was 30. Since then we've been fvcking regularly (longest between seeing her was maybe 3 weeks).
After a few months she started trying to get me to commit to her in a relationship but I was having none of it. Recently out of my sexless relationship I wanted to fvck anything and everything and didn't want to be tied down. She has tried this multiple times since and sometimes she'd say 'well I'm not going to find someone while I'm with you so this is bye' and I'd say ok and a week later she'd get back in touch like clockwork asking what I was up to tonight. She has told me she loves me many times and hates that I always chose other women instead of having just her to adore me (her actual words). She sees me as a player but can't let me go basically.
I did finally cave and we tried going out for a couple of weeks but I had the option of seeing another girl so I made my excuses and broke it off so as not to be a cheater when I did the deed. I do actually have feelings for this girl, I guess due to the time we've spent together it's like I've been in a relationship with her to some extent.
She always tells me of the other guys she's been seeing and how they're all 'too nice' and just don't do it for her. Don't think she's seen anyone longer than 3 weeks while I've been sleeping with her. This never bothered me one bit. I had no jealousy because I was confident she would always come back to me.
I always thought I'd have her there as an option and she is still a great fvck to this day which is surprising as I usually get bored of the same girl in months nevermind years. She's been my old faithful.
This girl is really into me to the point she was tried following my ex on Instagram to see if she had any recent pics on there of me and her as I'd not txted her in a while...guess she thought I was with her. She'd send me pics and videos of her naked, squirting, sucking off other guys and stuff without me even asking. Always trying to get my attention and affection.
Anyway, about a week ago I wake up to a picture of her arse on my phone (she has a great plump arse) and I reply asking if she wants seeing to later that day.....she replies saying 'I can't I'm seeing this guy tonight but here's an arse pic' and sends me another one bent over in the mirror naked. She then tells me she's not going to bang this guy and she's making him wait.....when I met her online I drove to her house picked her up and brought her back to mine and we were fvcking 3 hrs later....she's obviously trying to make this guy think she's a good girl and relationship material....lol
So a couple days later I text her asking if she wants to bang and she says 'yes please daddy' then we msg back and forth a couple times and then she says 'sorry I can't this guy is really nice I'm going to try and make it work'...this made me pretty angry I won't lie....she's never denied me before this and told me no before so this has really done a number on me.

It's never bothered me before this hearing about her being with other guys at all, but now this is really affecting me and I know it shouldn't. Basically I think I'm just worrying about losing my rock solid plate I've had for 3yrs.....but another part of me sees that maybe I should try with this girl again and do it properly. The dating scene really is starting to grate on me and this girl really does have a lot of the qualities I look for in a potential relationship. I'm feeling like I missed the boat and I'm kicking myself but another part of me (the logical alpha me) is saying 'don't worry this has happened many times before, give it a couple of weeks and she'll be back like usual'.
The very fact that she's making this guy wait to fvck her tells me that she can't be that attracted to him, especially if she's sending me naked pics and planning to fvck me while telling him she's not like that.

Basically this girl has started my hamster wheel spinning like **** the past 3 days since this happened. Give me some advice guys. I am in the process of trying to acquire more plates (still have 1 left) to take my mind off her, but I still can't get her out of my head.....the fact she sent me those pictures to get me all worked up and horny then tells me she can't see me....that's the part that really got me raging.

Sorry for the long post but I tried to be as detailed as possible.....what's your guy's thoughts on this?

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro do you really want a relationship with a girl who send you videos of her sucking other guys d1cks and telling you she's ****ing other dudes... Cmon man this is common sense but since you're so caught up in your feelings like a b1tch you can't see what a total mess this girl is man she has no respect for herself or you. Total wh0re.
I been in this exact same situation before. The best thing is to move on. Spin other plates.

OR fvck her while you still can while. But keep it at that, Don't invest time in this girl or you'll end up getting more attached unless you're in complete control of your feelings. Which you already proved you aren't and its completely fine. We're human it happens. But... This girl... For a relationship... Please....lol

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. What I needed to hear, I already feel better....just getting this sh1t out of my head onto here for others to see it in it's ridiculousness is a reality check.
Deep down what I really care about is getting her back as a plate, I think I know that. This whole frustrated feeling is really just my ego thinking it's lost a girl to another man, which is silly because she isn't really MY girl....just because of the time we've been fvcking it seems a bit like it.

I just have this funny feeling in a few weeks time I'll be hearing back from her, just like all the times before. Unless this guy is something really special and alpha to break my "spell" over her I doubt she'll stay with him long before she comes back to me....and the fact she wouldn't even fvck him for the first few dates while telling me all about it and planning to fvck me tells me she's not that turned on by him and she is trying to take control of the relationship, which I know she doesn't like doing. She invited him round to her place at least twice and didn't put out...couldn't help but lol when she told me and she was laughing about it with me...
It's really all because she want to settle down and have kids, she's told me this. She wants me but knows I don't want the same.

Just read all that back and it sounds fvcked up I know...just being honest here about my thought processes....i realise I'm most likely insane right now...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. What I needed to hear, I already feel better....just getting this sh1t out of my head onto here for others to see it in it's ridiculousness is a reality check.
Deep down what I really care about is getting her back as a plate, I think I know that. This whole frustrated feeling is really just my ego thinking it's lost a girl to another man, which is silly because she isn't really MY girl....just because of the time we've been fvcking it seems a bit like it.

I just have this funny feeling in a few weeks time I'll be hearing back from her, just like all the times before. Unless this guy is something really special and alpha to break my "spell" over her I doubt she'll stay with him long before she comes back to me....and the fact she wouldn't even fvck him for the first few dates while telling me all about it and planning to fvck me tells me she's not that turned on by him and she is trying to take control of the relationship, which I know she doesn't like doing. She invited him round to her place at least twice and didn't put out...couldn't help but lol when she told me and she was laughing about it with me...
It's really all because she want to settle down and have kids, she's told me this. She wants me but knows I don't want the same.

Just read all that back and it sounds fvcked up I know...just being honest here about my thought processes....i realise I'm most likely insane right now...
The whole reason you're wanting her back as a plate and going crazy over this situation is because she wants to settle with some other dude and doesn't wanna **** you anymore. You liked how she was always coming back to you, it made you feel like the MAN. But if you start to show her that you care about her now and show maybe some jealousy cause shes ****ing someone else she's definitely be long gone from your life.

The best thing to do is forget her and spin other plates. This will:
- Show her you really don't give a **** and she might come crawling back.
- Might lose her as a plate and actually give this other guy a chance.

In the end you come out winning.
If she comes backs. You Fvck her.
If she goes with this other dude yes you lose some ass. But you get a Hoe off your back and let her ruin that other betas life.
A woman like this is not relationship material.

How do you even know she's not lying about there even being "another guy"?

Point is you only want her back cause she denied sex from you. After never doing that.

When you spin plates. You get some and you lose some. It was probably her time to go. Get over it, move on. She want's to **** some other dudes now. Thats how women are.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole reason you're wanting her back as a plate and going crazy over this situation is because she wants to settle with some other dude and doesn't wanna **** you anymore. You liked how she was always coming back to you, it made you feel like the MAN. But if you start to show her that you care about her now and show maybe some jealousy cause shes ****ing someone else she's definitely be long gone from your life.

The best thing to do is forget her and spin other plates. This will:
- Show her you really don't give a **** and she might come crawling back.
- Might lose her as a plate and actually give this other guy a chance.

In the end you come out winning.
If she comes backs. You Fvck her.
If she goes with this other dude yes you lose some ass. But you get a Hoe off your back and let her ruin that other betas life.
A woman like this is not relationship material.

How do you even know she's not lying about there even being "another guy"?

Point is you only want her back cause she denied sex from you. After never doing that.

When you spin plates. You get some and you lose some. It was probably her time to go. Get over it, move on. She want's to **** some other dudes now. Thats how women are.
^What he said. Adults are just like children. We give more value to things that are taken from us.

That and over three years it's probably natural that you developed a bond with her - that's a long time for a plate. But she made it convenient for you to be FB's with no commitment. Once she started leveraging, the "bond" became something of value to you rather than something incidental.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious do you have her parents number or e-mail? sending that video to then would be funny as hell

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s sending you pics and vids of other ****s in her mouth? That’s beyond blatant disrespect

R

Ranger

Here’s a point I was thinking reading this. I’ve had two women that were also rather open about their escapades. One even told me that she could never talk about these things with her boyfriend because he would loose it.

You know she’s not marriage material in your heart. At some point in time she is going to want to consolidate on a man for babies and provision.
It’s a compliment that she can be open with you but you will have to let her go sometime.

You are reacting to a rejection. It’s probably normal but keep in mind that she’s upped the game with this. Her game is taking it to a new level. You can’t play this game. She is no more toxic than any other woman. She does feel the need to consolidate.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my last serious relationship 3yrs ago I started building up some plates and one of the first was this girl. She was 22 and I was 30. Since then we've been fvcking regularly (longest between seeing her was maybe 3 weeks).
After a few months she started trying to get me to commit to her in a relationship but I was having none of it. Recently out of my sexless relationship I wanted to fvck anything and everything and didn't want to be tied down. She has tried this multiple times since and sometimes she'd say 'well I'm not going to find someone while I'm with you so this is bye' and I'd say ok and a week later she'd get back in touch like clockwork asking what I was up to tonight. She has told me she loves me many times and hates that I always chose other women instead of having just her to adore me (her actual words). She sees me as a player but can't let me go basically.
I did finally cave and we tried going out for a couple of weeks but I had the option of seeing another girl so I made my excuses and broke it off so as not to be a cheater when I did the deed. I do actually have feelings for this girl, I guess due to the time we've spent together it's like I've been in a relationship with her to some extent.
She always tells me of the other guys she's been seeing and how they're all 'too nice' and just don't do it for her. Don't think she's seen anyone longer than 3 weeks while I've been sleeping with her. This never bothered me one bit. I had no jealousy because I was confident she would always come back to me.
I always thought I'd have her there as an option and she is still a great fvck to this day which is surprising as I usually get bored of the same girl in months nevermind years. She's been my old faithful.
This girl is really into me to the point she was tried following my ex on Instagram to see if she had any recent pics on there of me and her as I'd not txted her in a while...guess she thought I was with her. She'd send me pics and videos of her naked, squirting, sucking off other guys and stuff without me even asking. Always trying to get my attention and affection.
Anyway, about a week ago I wake up to a picture of her arse on my phone (she has a great plump arse) and I reply asking if she wants seeing to later that day.....she replies saying 'I can't I'm seeing this guy tonight but here's an arse pic' and sends me another one bent over in the mirror naked. She then tells me she's not going to bang this guy and she's making him wait.....when I met her online I drove to her house picked her up and brought her back to mine and we were fvcking 3 hrs later....she's obviously trying to make this guy think she's a good girl and relationship material....lol
So a couple days later I text her asking if she wants to bang and she says 'yes please daddy' then we msg back and forth a couple times and then she says 'sorry I can't this guy is really nice I'm going to try and make it work'...this made me pretty angry I won't lie....she's never denied me before this and told me no before so this has really done a number on me.

It's never bothered me before this hearing about her being with other guys at all, but now this is really affecting me and I know it shouldn't. Basically I think I'm just worrying about losing my rock solid plate I've had for 3yrs.....but another part of me sees that maybe I should try with this girl again and do it properly. The dating scene really is starting to grate on me and this girl really does have a lot of the qualities I look for in a potential relationship. I'm feeling like I missed the boat and I'm kicking myself but another part of me (the logical alpha me) is saying 'don't worry this has happened many times before, give it a couple of weeks and she'll be back like usual'.
The very fact that she's making this guy wait to fvck her tells me that she can't be that attracted to him, especially if she's sending me naked pics and planning to fvck me while telling him she's not like that.

Basically this girl has started my hamster wheel spinning like **** the past 3 days since this happened. Give me some advice guys. I am in the process of trying to acquire more plates (still have 1 left) to take my mind off her, but I still can't get her out of my head.....the fact she sent me those pictures to get me all worked up and horny then tells me she can't see me....that's the part that really got me raging.

Sorry for the long post but I tried to be as detailed as possible.....what's your guy's thoughts on this?
Predatory female. She’s got you right where she wants you. She’s got a ton of resentment built up towards you and you’re slowly starting to slip into her frame. The thing about her sending you picks of her sucking guys off blows my mind. Absolutely bizarre and toxic behavior. That alone would have me ghosting her forever unless you have a cuck fetish thing going on where that stuff excites you..

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s sending you pics and vids of other ****s in her mouth? That’s beyond blatant disrespect
Predatory female. She’s got you right where she wants you. She’s got a ton of resentment built up towards you and you’re slowly starting to slip into her frame. The thing about her sending you picks of her sucking guys off blows my mind. Absolutely bizarre and toxic behavior. That alone would have me ghosting her forever unless you have a cuck fetish thing going on where that stuff excites you..
Exactly, depends on how he feels about it. Few posts seem to focus on that as disrespectful. I wouldn't give a sh1t. He could be into it. Personally I don't like the "cuck" or "degrading" part of that, but I like seeing women be wh0res.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have a shorter shelf life. Anybody doing game knows that. Ypur not bugged by her being with other men makes you a cuck. Next her.

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact she was banging other guys never bothered me before, and yes turned me on a bit thinking about her ****ing other guys. No I don't have cuck fantasies it just gets me hard thinking of a women being really fvcking dirty and if she's not my girlfriend I don't give a sh1t. However I wouldn't want to know anything about this new guy much less see any vids/pics, that's not something I want to think about. I'm aware that doesn't make much sense...
She's definitely not lying about this other guy, there's just no reason for her to do that. Plus I know she has a high sex drive so if she's not fvcking me then she's with someone else.
She's actually not a slut like I might be making out, she really has always said she wants to settle down and have kids with someone. This is definitely not about her wanting to just fvck someone else, I've always let her do that so it's not like she has to come up with this whole lie to get some different c0ck.
I think she finally snapped and made a stand as she knows if she's still fvcking me she's never going to form a real relationship with anyone else, and that's fair enough. I just really doubt that this is any different than the many, many other times she's said bye and then txted me a week later for a fvck. Just the way she has done it this time has made my head spin so I'm counting the days like it's an eternity, whereas before I'd literally not give it a second though, get on with my life knowing in the back of my head she'd be back very soon.

She didn't just send me the vid of her blowing another guy, she asked if it would turn me on and I said yes so she sent it.

It’s probably normal but keep in mind that she’s upped the game with this. Her game is taking it to a new level. You can’t play this game. She is no more toxic than any other woman. She does feel the need to consolidate.
Can you expand on this a little please? I'm not sure what you mean by upped the game and needing to consolidate?

R

Ranger

Can you expand on this a little please? I'm not sure what you mean by upped the game and needing to consolidate?
As a woman gets older she needs to consolidate on a man. Her window for family and child bearing gets short. Despite a woman’s girl power rhetoric, she biologically knows her window is narrowing. She will need that man to be her provider for her and her children.

You pointed out that she has never rejected you before. Yet now she has. That triggered you. It’s just a game. It’s like pushing a woman away who wants you, she then wants you more.
She pushed you away and you started talking about the possibility of an LTR, in your mind.

You are acting and feeling exactly what you are suppose to feel. You are a consolidation candidate. Now you are even feeling jealousy.
You are feeling new things about her. This is a new game between the two of you. She has upped her game. This is a natural, common play. It’s working just as she intended.

As men we cannot compete on a psychological level with women. They are much more astute. More skilled. Your only cure is keeping other women in your world. If you drop down to just her...you will have little or no defense.

To her...well played. I have to admire it.

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a woman gets older she needs to consolidate on a man. Her window for family and child bearing gets short. Despite a woman’s girl power rhetoric, she biologically knows her window is narrowing. She will need that man to be her provider for her and her children.

You pointed out that she has never rejected you before. Yet now she has. That triggered you. It’s just a game. It’s like pushing a woman away who wants you, she then wants you more.
She pushed you away and you started talking about the possibility of an LTR, in your mind.

You are acting and feeling exactly what you are suppose to feel. You are a consolidation candidate. Now you are even feeling jealousy.
You are feeling new things about her. This is a new game between the two of you. She has upped her game. This is a natural, common play. It’s working just as she intended.

As men we cannot compete on a psychological level with women. They are much more astute. More skilled. Your only cure is keeping other women in your world. If you drop down to just her...you will have little or no defense.

To her...well played. I have to admire it.
Perfect, thank you.

I still have one other girl I can see but I'm working on finding more to replace this one, wether she comes back or not I'm not waiting to find out.

Funny thing is I see her every other day at the gym as she works there, and I know she pervs on me when I'm training. Probably another reason she's stay attached for so long as we always see each other regardless...though these past few days it's affected my workout as I find myself looking around for her between sets when I know I shouldn't. If I do see her I'll nod and smile but I'm not going to chat or anything like before. No more attention for her, that's what she responds to best.

R

Ranger

Perfect, thank you.

I still have one other girl I can see but I'm working on finding more to replace this one, wether she comes back or not I'm not waiting to find out.

Funny thing is I see her every other day at the gym as she works there, and I know she pervs on me when I'm training. Probably another reason she's stay attached for so long as we always see each other regardless...though these past few days it's affected my workout as I find myself looking around for her between sets when I know I shouldn't. If I do see her I'll nod and smile but I'm not going to chat or anything like before. No more attention for her, that's what she responds to best.
You have a handle on it. Develop another great sex partner. Double and triple your efforts. This is your only recourse to prevent your biological male tendensies to sink you into her game.
You will be fine bro.

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a handle on it. Develop another great sex partner. Double and triple your efforts. This is your only recourse to prevent your biological male tendensies to sink you into her game.
You will be fine bro.
You're so right, I really took my eye off the ball on this one. Everything is the same as it ever was before this, only difference is my mind is overanalysing everything because of her little tactic, which worked it seems. Well played to her she caught me off guard.

Who knows maybe she'll actually be able to stick with this one and forget me, it's far-fetched but could happen. I know many women that end up marrying some beta they aren't really attracted to just because he seems a stable provider they can settle down with.

R

Ranger

You're so right, I really took my eye off the ball on this one. Everything is the same as it ever was before this, only difference is my mind is overanalysing everything because of her little tactic, which worked it seems. Well played to her she caught me off guard.

Who knows maybe she'll actually be able to stick with this one and forget me, it's far-fetched but could happen. I know many women that end up marrying some beta they aren't really attracted to just because he seems a stable provider they can settle down with.
You definitely have yourself back. :)

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely have yourself back. :)
You helped so much simply by spelling out what I know I needed to hear. Like I've been snapped back to reality.
I feel like I was a day before all this kicked off. She just threw me off my centre, that's all. I realise this now.
Thanks.

custardpie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I love this forum. Whenever I find myself desperate or in need of bringing back to reality I come here for a slap round the face.
I lost my need to read endless threads long ago once I could secure plates with no issue, but this community is still invaluable to me.