Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

potential work hook-up **advice needed**

spw05

Reaction score
i am interested in hooking up with this relatively new chick at my work, but she is giving me a LOT of mixed signals. i know she is playing games, but i just wanna get the action if i can without getting my ass kicked.

she has a BF but hes going to college in like a month, and i think she is supremely bored of him anyway, maybe she is looking for a replacement or just a hook-up, i dont really care much i just want to bang her.

the good signs
she accepts and reciprocates much or all of my kino, and initiates a lot of her own. we've ass slapped and grabbed eachother a fair amount, and i really know how to push her buttons and make her really excited (in a good way).

ive basically taken a C+Fish approach and i wont hesitate to hit on other chicks at my work in front of her, it drives her crazy and she trys to impress me more when i do this.

the red flags
first off, her BF works in the same building RIGHT NEXT DOOR to us, and i know him a little bit from parties and whatnot, but i see him all the time around my work and i know we both know eachother although ive never spoken to him.

he is probably about 4 years older that me and 8 inches taller than me. (i am 16 and a short guy.) i know he could kick my ass, and im a bit concerned with that although i know if it does happen he will get his ass kicked whether i want it or not because my friends will get all pissed and wanna kick his ass.

secondly, she told me that she told him about how i hit on her, and i suspect she left out the part that she flirted back with me. when i called this sh!t on her, she was like "its not like you actually meant what you said anyway the other day" referring to us flirting and sh!t.

im not really considering her for an LTR or anything i just get all horny when i work with her and i wouldnt mind laying her at all.

i almost feel like dropping my attempts with her because of the BF risk and the way shes playing games, but its been really hard for me to meet chicks that i feel i have a chance with and i dont wanna lose out on a little punani.

i am also trying to hook up with this other girl and im becoming more interested in her because shes much cooler than the girl from my work.

anyway, any advice is appreciated because i am totally AFC and im really trying to improve my game and someday awaken my DJ inside.

Last edited:

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to handle this is to ask her on an actual weeknight, fun-activity 'date'. You'll have to tell her your plan, a time you'll want to meet her, and when it will end.

Example: "Hi Suzy, next Tuesday night I was planning on going over to Cheddar's for a pizza, then to Hooligan's for a game of pool or two, probably starting around 7:30. Would you care to join me?"

Yes, it's sticking your neck out for rejection, but it's the manly thing to do. Say your invitiation, then shut up, look her in the eye and wait for a reply. It's the only way. Even if she turns you down, if you ask in a clear, calm voice her opinion of you will rise 20 points.

spw05

Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek
The only way to handle this is to ask her on an actual weeknight, fun-activity 'date'. You'll have to tell her your plan, a time you'll want to meet her, and when it will end.

Example: "Hi Suzy, next Tuesday night I was planning on going over to Cheddar's for a pizza, then to Hooligan's for a game of pool or two, probably starting around 7:30. Would you care to join me?"

Yes, it's sticking your neck out for rejection, but it's the manly thing to do. Say your invitiation, then shut up, look her in the eye and wait for a reply. It's the only way. Even if she turns you down, if you ask in a clear, calm voice her opinion of you will rise 20 points.

yes i know how to ask her out, im just concerned about the BF. Maybe this situation is too messy to be worth pursuing.

does anyone else have any comments?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the boyfriend is leaving work, come up from behind him an hit him on the back of the head with a baseball bat. Then load his body into one of those mail sacks and put it into the trunk of your car.

Drive to the nearest large body of water (Example, ocean or large lake) Remove body from trunk and attach at least 20lb dumbbells to his ankles. Pull bag with body as far out into the water as you can and let it sink.

End of boyfriend.

Now ask the girl out

:D

spw05

Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
When the boyfriend is leaving work, come up from behind him an hit him on the back of the head with a baseball bat. Then load his body into one of those mail sacks and put it into the trunk of your car.

Drive to the nearest large body of water (Example, ocean or large lake) Remove body from trunk and attach at least 20lb dumbbells to his ankles. Pull bag with body as far out into the water as you can and let it sink.

End of boyfriend.

Now ask the girl out

:D

haha! this advice is gold, i think it belongs in the DJ BIBLE.........

does anyone else have any advice as useful as that?