(Potential weak)Core personal characteristics vs needed characteristics for game

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering how we separate our core personal qualities vs the game that's needed when dealing with women.

There are all kinds of characteristics that can work against a man when it comes to game. Lets say you describe yourself as " warm" or "caring ". These might sound like good traits, but under certain circumstances they might work against you. More obvious examples are "being emotional " or " being (too) talkative " .

On the other hand, some of these qualities might actually work in your favor but due to following and presenting a certain image these characteristics get buried under a layer of "cliche default behaviour and characteristics " that a man picked up along his journey in the manosphere.

There's a thread going on about how the manosphere can be harmful, and I understand that statement from the POV that too much red pill theory without actual practical application numbs a man and turns him into a bland robotic person around women.

Perhaps some men would rather benefit from "being themselves "? Or is a "made up character " strictly aimed at holding a certain frame always better?

So the main question is; how do you maintain your own identity while yet applying game around women?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There has to be a balance between "being yourself" and the "made up character" that controls the Frame all the time. Eventually you become a combination of both of them.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch - I think you are overthinking this a bit, my friend. As far as applying "game" to women, it only really comes down to you looking good, acting confident, and laying on the charisma in an adept way. Your personality can be whatever it is after that.

If you are not naturally outgoing, charismatic, or confident, you will want to get there. Sometimes there is an element of "faking it until you make it," but generally speaking you just have to be comfortable with yourself and get used to talking to women. The easiest way is to simply be friendly and start conversations where there is no pressure to get a number, get a kiss, or have sex. You will gain the confidence just through day to day interactions. For instance, flirt with the cute girl at the grocery store checkout line, or the bartender when you and your buddies go out. You may even get a surprise interest out of this. This is not some wholesale change to your personality, just you getting more comfortable.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or he became me."
This is a GREAT quote!

Decide who you "are" ,and then strive to become that person. Instead of waiting and not knowing what you wanna be .

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch - I think you are overthinking this a bit, my friend. As far as applying "game" to women, it only really comes down to you looking good, acting confident, and laying on the charisma in an adept way. Your personality can be whatever it is after that.

If you are not naturally outgoing, charismatic, or confident, you will want to get there. Sometimes there is an element of "faking it until you make it," but generally speaking you just have to be comfortable with yourself and get used to talking to women. The easiest way is to simply be friendly and start conversations where there is no pressure to get a number, get a kiss, or have sex. You will gain the confidence just through day to day interactions. For instance, flirt with the cute girl at the grocery store checkout line, or the bartender when you and your buddies go out. You may even get a surprise interest out of this. This is not some wholesale change to your personality, just you getting more comfortable.
I should add that as a Caribbean black dude it's both harder and easier to "play" a character . If a woman likes black dudes, she will by default expect a certain image (one where seemingly looks don't even matter THAT much!!) So the easy part is to simply live up to that image, the difficulty lies within the fierce competition and women with a low tolerance for any crack in your frame.

From that pov I've noticed I basically " disappointed " some women at some times by being "myself" and there's basically no need or want for personality. No matter HER type, because lets say even a nerdy girl or a bossy woman can STILL be fixated on this image she expects of a black/white surfer/latino/ man. Tho the nerdy girl for example enticed me to " let my guard down" ( although you could argue that's simply losing /letting go of frame.)

On the other hand I slept with women after literally exchanging a few words and "pretending " to have in this case a typical Tyrone-ish frame.

I wondered if other men recognize this "struggle ". I get what your saying tho.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Tho the nerdy girl for example enticed me to " let my guard down" .
I hate it when girls say stuff like "Let your guard down. I want you to cry/be vulnerable in front of me" or any stuff like that. I think they are testing fro weakness and they will leave you eventually if you "fail" the test.

its a trap.jpg

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should add that as a Caribbean black dude it's both harder and easier to "play" a character . If a woman likes black dudes, she will by default expect a certain image (one where seemingly looks don't even matter THAT much!!) So the easy part is to simply live up to that image, the difficulty lies within the fierce competition and women with a low tolerance for any crack in your frame.

From that pov I've noticed I basically " disappointed " some women at some times by being "myself" and there's basically no need or want for personality. No matter HER type, because lets say even a nerdy girl or a bossy woman can STILL be fixated on this image she expects of a black/white surfer/latino/ man. Tho the nerdy girl for example enticed me to " let my guard down" ( although you could argue that's simply losing /letting go of frame.)

On the other hand I slept with women after literally exchanging a few words and "pretending " to have in this case a typical Tyrone-ish frame.

very relatable. as a negro who grew up around 95% whites, i got accustomed early and swiftly. white women are by far my most successful cohort, and they're my fave too. they're often pleasantly surprised by my unapologetic stance when their expectations are defied. those looking for tyrone are usually too trashy and confused anyway. most black women don't enjoy my demeanor, those who do are usually "distinguished". the process is self-selecting.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when girls say stuff like "Let your guard down. I want you to cry/be vulnerable in front of me" or any stuff like that. I think they are testing fro weakness and they will leave you eventually if you "fail" the test.

View attachment 10698
that's when you can troll playfully. c0cky funny really is that effective

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score

outcome independence is the main frame

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ok so I've seen some of your posts. I dunno man your a black caribbean dude, the PImo game was all run by black dudes so you should be able to understand it lols. Funny that but only black men have taken Game to Pimp level. Now this level of Game can exist in the square world but more normie guys need to understand the Pimp Game.

The pimp Game is a starting point for men to understand modern relationships? Why? The Pimp gets power by doing the same things normie ppl do in relationships, that is have Game. Now in the world of pimps and hoes the game is known and advanced but the player low quality ppl. In the square world the player are high quality ppl but the game is not advanced.

The Game is the same, so this is a really good place to start off.

Now, let me tell you how I came to know this. See, at one point a few years ago I realised how having long term polygamous relationships can elevate a guys game. I had only just figured out this and used some extreme Red Pill knwledge to make the jump. One time I brought up my ideas on a forum and someone mentioned how the ideas were similar in ways pimps worked. So I googled some and then found the below ebook. When I read this ebook I was shocked because this was like the only thing that truly understood the stuff I had come to understand but in a different world.

So in reality this is the only Game guide anyone needs.

He to be the guy who is at the top in his local world. Gotta be the top guy out of 10 guys. Then you can 'run Game' and get girls hooked on you. The woman is hooked on the guy who has the Game that it.

All it is that you cannot change to try and get women or to get laid or anything. You have to go at your speed and dictate everything cos you are bringing the game. You cannot be this guy if youlet her dictate.Mickey Royal says it right when he says you have to outshine everything in her life. So men have to work to become that guy. You can outshine any guy in her life easily because most guys in her life arejust normie losers not clued up on the Game.

Once you are clued up on the Game then the pimp says you get 'sight beyond site'. All that is required is that you see the world how the girl sees it, not how you see it. So if you have been close to a few women in your life you have to be the best guy they were close to. For modern women it means you are gonna be a husband type of guy, so be the best type of husband guy. This is like the best bf but less going out, more stability but also you can just live together but there can be other girls there, this is because girls need a guy or some other way to live but some others wanna live alone. If many women want to be with you then you can choose who to live with.

You always have to look at this from a womens pov. They only evaluate men based on husband value. Why? Because a husband PROVIDES for women. So a woman only cares about a guys husband value because this way she can extract the value that it provides.But a husband guys value is not only financial, he can provide value in different ways. Thus, a modern women only cares if she can live with the guy in some form of long term stable relationships and other benefits she can get from it.

Hence at the end of the day there is not other type of value that men can realise, either sexual, romantic etc but he will be forced to realise husband value due to women desiring to extract resources from men.

It doesnt matter what the women want you to be, many will initially want you to be a certain stereotype. So you just have to be you, or depending on the girl you can change it, you can also change it later say after you been the stereotype and got laid, but you have to know how to be this guy not the guy or the stereotype they want you to be. They are making you a simp by leading you on that path, to play a role.But you have to play the role you wanna play then the results come on the other side if you play the game right.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so I've seen some of your posts. I dunno man your a black caribbean dude, the PImo game was all run by black dudes so you should be able to understand it lols. Funny that but only black men have taken Game to Pimp level. Now this level of Game can exist in the square world but more normie guys need to understand the Pimp Game.

The pimp Game is a starting point for men to understand modern relationships? Why? The Pimp gets power by doing the same things normie ppl do in relationships, that is have Game. Now in the world of pimps and hoes the game is known and advanced but the player low quality ppl. In the square world the player are high quality ppl but the game is not advanced.

The Game is the same, so this is a really good place to start off.

Now, let me tell you how I came to know this. See, at one point a few years ago I realised how having long term polygamous relationships can elevate a guys game. I had only just figured out this and used some extreme Red Pill knwledge to make the jump. One time I brought up my ideas on a forum and someone mentioned how the ideas were similar in ways pimps worked. So I googled some and then found the below ebook. When I read this ebook I was shocked because this was like the only thing that truly understood the stuff I had come to understand but in a different world.

So in reality this is the only Game guide anyone needs.

He to be the guy who is at the top in his local world. Gotta be the top guy out of 10 guys. Then you can 'run Game' and get girls hooked on you. The woman is hooked on the guy who has the Game that it.

All it is that you cannot change to try and get women or to get laid or anything. You have to go at your speed and dictate everything cos you are bringing the game. You cannot be this guy if youlet her dictate.Mickey Royal says it right when he says you have to outshine everything in her life. So men have to work to become that guy. You can outshine any guy in her life easily because most guys in her life arejust normie losers not clued up on the Game.

Once you are clued up on the Game then the pimp says you get 'sight beyond site'. All that is required is that you see the world how the girl sees it, not how you see it. So if you have been close to a few women in your life you have to be the best guy they were close to. For modern women it means you are gonna be a husband type of guy, so be the best type of husband guy. This is like the best bf but less going out, more stability but also you can just live together but there can be other girls there, this is because girls need a guy or some other way to live but some others wanna live alone. If many women want to be with you then you can choose who to live with.

You always have to look at this from a womens pov. They only evaluate men based on husband value. Why? Because a husband PROVIDES for women. So a woman only cares about a guys husband value because this way she can extract the value that it provides.But a husband guys value is not only financial, he can provide value in different ways. Thus, a modern women only cares if she can live with the guy in some form of long term stable relationships and other benefits she can get from it.

Hence at the end of the day there is not other type of value that men can realise, either sexual, romantic etc but he will be forced to realise husband value due to women desiring to extract resources from men.

It doesnt matter what the women want you to be, many will initially want you to be a certain stereotype. So you just have to be you, or depending on the girl you can change it, you can also change it later say after you been the stereotype and got laid, but you have to know how to be this guy not the guy or the stereotype they want you to be. They are making you a simp by leading you on that path, to play a role.But you have to play the role you wanna play then the results come on the other side if you play the game right.
Thanks man really deep post.

I recently saw a video with this exact topic. And it made sense right away ; the dynamic between a pimp and a h0e is somewhat similar to that of a "toxic "badboy and a chick who can't lock him down or leave him.
The bluepilled side of us will say that such relationships are based upon toxicity and therefore they're unhealthy. But if you think about it the women actually do see such men as " medicine " rather than something toxic.

We used to call everyone who was slaying a pimp back in my town. Because that word was always associated with a man who has TOTAL control over women. So from that pov it makes sense that the eventually a successful redpill-ish dude will or even must evolve to a game similar like a pimp.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very relatable. as a negro who grew up around 95% whites, i got accustomed early and swiftly. white women are by far my most successful cohort, and they're my fave too. they're often pleasantly surprised by my unapologetic stance when their expectations are defied. those looking for tyrone are usually too trashy and confused anyway. most black women don't enjoy my demeanor, those who do are usually "distinguished". the process is self-selecting.
I've noticed that if a black man doesn't "put in the work" to get laid and lets say is short and bald, he will immediately be on par with short Asians and Indian men. Basically invisible.

On the other hand are there many different proven methods as "stereotypes " a black man can choose from: the thug, the fitness guy, the (expensive) fashion guy. If it is as your situation, 95% white people, he can even rock a metro type of style/ woke left style, tight jeans ect . He doesn't even has to necessarily be pretty to still pull tons of women. Black men also benefit from the urban legend of the BBC.

For example: they have a show ,something like temptation island. There's a black dude ,just one ofcourse, and he wasn't even good looking. I would definitely blast him away. Yet the girls were all over him and he did a great job seducing women. From a purely facial looks pov black men have a easier time than white men.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are like a Carlton Banks type?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that if a black man doesn't "put in the work" to get laid and lets say is short and bald, he will immediately be on par with short Asians and Indian men. Basically invisible.

On the other hand are there many different proven methods as "stereotypes " a black man can choose from: the thug, the fitness guy, the (expensive) fashion guy. If it is as your situation, 95% white people, he can even rock a metro type of style/ woke left style, tight jeans ect . He doesn't even has to necessarily be pretty to still pull tons of women. Black men also benefit from the urban legend of the BBC.

For example: they have a show ,something like temptation island. There's a black dude ,just one ofcourse, and he wasn't even good looking. I would definitely blast him away. Yet the girls were all over him and he did a great job seducing women. From a purely facial looks pov black men have a easier time than white men.
What do you think made him successful?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 10698
Some men will say that they " rather be themselves " because to play and maintain an image and hold frame is tiring. The bluepill way of thinking has absolutely zero to do with gaurd up ect, rather about " making the woman your equal partner ".

Its the irony of women. When we were 16 we saw for the first time how girls said he was a ******* only to be his gf a little later.

That's why I made this thread. Because after woman number xyz I have to admit that you always wanna be aware of game when dealing with women. Not playing =guard down already .

Maybe I'm paranoid due to dating way too many toxic women and my perception is kinda sketchy.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think made him successful?
A combination of a good body, enough girls with a taste for black men, and ofcourse game and some cojones.

He was also rather short on top of all that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men will say that they " rather be themselves " because to play and maintain an image and hold frame is tiring. The bluepill way of thinking has absolutely zero to do with gaurd up ect, rather about " making the woman your equal partner ".

Its the irony of women. When we were 16 we saw for the first time how girls said he was a ******* only to be his gf a little later.

That's why I made this thread. Because after woman number xyz I have to admit that you always wanna be aware of game when dealing with women. Not playing =guard down already .

Maybe I'm paranoid due to dating way too many toxic women and my perception is kinda sketchy.
At least you know how to dump them.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are like a Carlton Banks type?
skateboarding before it was cool for blacks. just genuinely embraced what i grew up around. the few other blacks never understood how i always had a cute white girl. they called me an oreo so what lol. and by virtue of the female hive mind, black chicks wanted some too. nowadays the cardigans, levis straight cut jeans, and vans/italian loafers tell them what they need to know. just don't care. liberty or death