Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential shot with a college crush

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The college crush couldn't come to the concert as her friends couldn't make it and she had an injury, she asked about another day and I said today (one day after) is the only day that works, asking her if she can make it. She didn't reply until the evening so I told her I waited for her reply, now she's being all apologetic and wanting to set another date when I'm back in the country. Just sent her a short text I'll be here again in December and she should let me know when she's available and we can get together then

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009 is 38 and I am 40. We likely went to college around the same time.

I can identify with some of the feelings he has. There hasn't been a realistic situation post-college for me like the one he has right now.

There were some women that were my college classmates that I'd like to have sex with now. These are women who have aged well to ages 39-40 right now. These were women who virtually ignored me when we were both on the same campus together. I know that some of these women look good today because I've seen their social media profiles.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a real life setting where I've had a second chance at any time post-college with these women.

I have also seen women I attended college with who were hot in the 2001-2005 era and whose looks have gone downhill big time since college graduation.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@user252009 is 38 and I am 40. We likely went to college around the same time.

I can identify with some of the feelings he has. There hasn't been a realistic situation post-college for me like the one he has right now.

There were some women that were my college classmates that I'd like to have sex with now. These are women who have aged well to ages 39-40 right now. These were women who virtually ignored me when we were both on the same campus together. I know that some of these women look good today because I've seen their social media profiles.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a real life setting where I've had a second chance at any time post-college with these women.

I have also seen women I attended college with who were hot in the 2001-2005 era and whose looks have gone downhill big time since college graduation.
Totally. With this one, we were actually super close but never hooked up (mostly to my beta nature back then), but she’s still really hot and the spark is always there when we meet, even after all these years. The difference is now she’s the one that usually asks to meet up, so I’m acting on that. Regarding this weekend, I made it very clear that I wasn’t happy and she knows she’s gonna have to do much better next time - should basically almost be ready to go