Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential fwb wants to see other guys

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol. I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him. How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?
Of curse she can see other guys. It's FWB. Do you think FWB is a marriage? FWB is the bottom of the barrel,...it doesn't even rise to the level of dating by the very definition of it. You are just "nothing" to each other. You are trying to treat FWB as if it is an Exclusive Relationship.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’m the simp in the room but my rule is simple: fwbs can (they do anyways guys, hate to break it to you) see other guys, gfs can’t.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that aimed at me? My rule isn’t for them it’s for me
No,it was aimed at the original poster,in his first and opening comment in this thread,and,he has replied further up saying "she said yes" will,that was my point entirely,she may have said yes but likely in exasperation and for this reason probably wont hold! People begrudge,and rebel against,anything they feel bounced into,,its human nature.Try stopping that!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this would be the case with her anyway. Only difference is, now you know about it.
Yeah OP, what ^ said... It's not like women have never cheated on their boyfriends in the history of time. Well I'm sure there's been plenty of cases where the bf would get sloppy 2nds. At least you know about it, so you can make sure its not sloppy seconds for you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol. I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him. How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?
Wait you met a modern woman on a app who wants to meet other dudes. No way.

Unheard of. Wait wut?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No,it was aimed at the original poster,in his first and opening comment in this thread,and,he has replied further up saying "she said yes" will,that was my point entirely,she may have said yes but likely in exasperation and for this reason probably wont hold! People begrudge,and rebel against,anything they feel bounced into,,its human nature.Try stopping that!
I agree with you here for sure