"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Potential fwb wants to see other guys

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol. I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him. How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?
Of curse she can see other guys. It's FWB. Do you think FWB is a marriage? FWB is the bottom of the barrel,...it doesn't even rise to the level of dating by the very definition of it. You are just "nothing" to each other. You are trying to treat FWB as if it is an Exclusive Relationship.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Maybe I’m the simp in the room but my rule is simple: fwbs can (they do anyways guys, hate to break it to you) see other guys, gfs can’t.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Is that aimed at me? My rule isn’t for them it’s for me
No,it was aimed at the original poster,in his first and opening comment in this thread,and,he has replied further up saying "she said yes" will,that was my point entirely,she may have said yes but likely in exasperation and for this reason probably wont hold! People begrudge,and rebel against,anything they feel bounced into,,its human nature.Try stopping that!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’m setting up this fwb on tinder and she seems down but she says what about days she doesn’t see me she asks if she can see other dudes. Honestly emotionally idgaf but physically it disgust me another man will have *** in her than it’s my turn lol. I feel like it’s supposed to be the man ****ing all the girls and the girls only being loyal to him. How do you guys manage this and how would you go about telling her she can only **** you?
Wait you met a modern woman on a app who wants to meet other dudes. No way.



Unheard of. Wait wut?
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
No,it was aimed at the original poster,in his first and opening comment in this thread,and,he has replied further up saying "she said yes" will,that was my point entirely,she may have said yes but likely in exasperation and for this reason probably wont hold! People begrudge,and rebel against,anything they feel bounced into,,its human nature.Try stopping that!
I agree with you here for sure
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top