Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential compatibility issues with younger women

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my entire history of interacting with hundreds of women, the only ones that seeked an Ltr were women in my demographic. Basically women in my social circles and work. All bars/club chicks were short flings/one night stands....with one exception.

I was in a weird phase in my life where all I did was game women. At some point I did the future/adventurous projection openor where a hot woman walked by me and I immediately grabbed her hand and said “Hey, who are you?!?!” With a commanding tone. She responded with “I’m the girl who’s about to go home”. And then I put my arm around her and said “No you’re my new girlfriend for the next 15 minutes. Where are we going on our first adventurous date?”

I was drunk out of my mind and approached her for my own self amusement a nd didn’t really expect anything. So I was completely surprised when she said “How about Applebee’s.” It was two blocks away from the bar.

As it turned out her apartment was right next to Applebee’s. It was in the marina area in San Francisco. @LARaiders85 probably knows where it’s at.

As we were sitting outside her apartment, I placed my finger on her lips and she immediately said “you’re not coming in.” Obvious I just took as a sh1t test and I created plausible deniability by saying “you know I just read this great book. It’s life changing. It’s called conversations with god. You have to read it.” She asked me where she could find the book and I said it’s only on the internet. Do you have internet.” And she replied with “let’s go to my room.”

Women aren’t dumb. Creating a pretense is not going to fool them. It’s more like I helped alleviate her anti slvt defense. Things were moving fast and she was experiencing cognitive dissonance where her body was saying yes, her mind was saying no, and her emotions were confused. She needed my leadership, hence the sh1t test.

We read the book for a whole 5 minutes until we went straight into foreplay. We didn’t have sex though. That was the next night. And amazingly she saved my number down as her boyfriend all because I said “you’re my new girlfriend,”

The sexual attraction between us was off the charts. Even just by placing my crotch on her a$$, she would immediately start moaning. Every weekend I would go to the bars in the marina district and get wasted, knock on her door at 2 am, take out my sexual frustrations on her, have her cook me breakfast the next morning, and then bounce. This was our entire dynamic. She was a grad student.

I didn’t mean to post a lay report but I took some lessons from that relationship. Set a sexual and dominant frame early. Only start a relationship born out of pure sexual attraction. The connection and commonalities come after. The fire lasts the longest when it’s born out of pure attraction. There was so much for us to explore sexually which made seeing each other exciting.

I was a wild child with chaotic bad boy energy and she was the professional girl next door type. We had perfect sexual chemistry. I brought out a side of her that her cuck friends couldn’t.

It seemed like her entire role was to find creative ways to pleasure my penis. But if you saw her walking in the streets you would never think she was like that.

Eventually she had to let me go because she thought I took her for granted or thought I was too crazy. One of those reasons.
That's why I didn't go fvcking around, imo it's not worth the emotional toll we took from These. I go for pure attraction born out of Admiration.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 y/o and have experience dating women from ages 18-35. I'm seeking a LTR and am most interested in women ages 18-23 for a myriad of reasons.

1: I find them more fun and enjoyable to socialize with

2: They're more attractive and will retain their attractiveness longer than older women

3: They have a lower notch count on average

My main concern is that on average women in this age bracket will not be seeking a LTR; and if they are they may lack the experience to maintain a successful one. Furthermore, there may be incompatibilities due to different life stages (most women that age will still be pursuing education, etc.)

Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?
Assuming mentally and culturally on the same page 31 and 22 is workable, however if you are in the West which is most likely, the investment will be risky, people we ask her in everyplace "how old he is" , and you might really look "old" if she is with her social circle since most of them is younger.
However you have a chance if you are good looking guy who can beat by his handsomeness younger men, or if you are the alpha who is look like the man of men so she will feel the pride of being with you when you can mog other "less" men, that is why women like thugs or high profile men even if the age gap is high.
Another thing , how is your sex drive ? at that age women like to do it a lot, and some might expect multiple times in one session , so if you no longer have that strong desire, you might not be sexually compatible.
I think the problem is more with the society that will keep directly and indirectly shaming her, and on every problem she will think the age gap is causing that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some still won’t acknowledge the social engineering they suffer. They just can’t make the leap. Mention feminine imperative or feminine primary or anything like that and they blank out.
Imho, its far worse.

Even trying to unplug those who are not ready can be matched with murder by cucks and beta cowards. Peterson calls out the cucks inability to compete.

The workplace is full of gynocentricism. It is girl power on tren. Bash men or hubby. Talk about who they would cuck their hubby with. If men were to talk openly they would be fired in a heart beat.

Were in a gender war and its getting worse. In the next election it will blow up. It will be funny when 4yrs more of trump.

Women hedge their bets. Promo for girl power. We will br plagued by female 007 and more rubbish like ghost buster remake. When trump wins again its more victimhood on tren.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I preach social circle game and networking game. A woman doesn’t get the chance to admire your greatness if you both Are not in the same social environment. Admiration happens over time. A lot of women don’t even know they like a guy right away. Some women think they do like a guy only to regret the next day in bed lol.

When I was in high school I was almost always invisible upon first glance but it seemed like every girl would develop a crush on me somehow after about a month. Back then I couldn’t explain it but now that I’m lookin back I realize I did a lot of things right.

Number one, I had no ego identity as an attractive guy. I wasn’t even playing the game. So after every guy compensates, tries hard, chases, and blows himself out, I look more impressive in contrast. I also barely ever said anything. I would be in the room but not really be in the room. I was emotionally distant and was always in my own world. I never caved into social preasure, never wore clothes other kids thought were cool, and never did anything at all To attract attention.

Basically I was completely indifferent/ unreactive to girls and romance. And this would create a void and girls would try to fill it. I had an attraction pull that I couldn’t explain. I thought it was serendipity like in the movies.

One day I started wearing loafers as a 15 year old kid and next thing you know everyone started wearing it. It was my first peek into the matrix and seeing how frail it was. I realiZed at an early age that when you are genuinely your unique self and own who you are, females admire you.

As an adult, I constantly get negged by women. But as a kid, it was genuine admiration. This is proof that females only get angrier and jaded as they get older. Because I’m still the same guy for the most part.

Negs/c0cky funny was actually created by women to compensate for their insherent weakness and insecurities. If that doesn’t work then it’s jealousy plot lines. Women are he real PUAs lmao.
All are Alpha males trait here.. Alpha males doesn't even care what happened / following trend afraid of losing out behind, me too, all bs stuff.. Are sure u ain't one? We have lots in common.

I've lots of female showing admiration but I sense they somewhat afraid of showing it.. Maybe because women afraid more rejection than men does.. A women who admired you will show interest and ioi, proximity etc for aloooong time.. If u like then just hit them up, my last candidates failed me so bad lol.

I just happened to be near her when she's going out with her orbiter for 3 times.. That happened she's out. Showing dominance towards me etc which she thought that would attracts me... Nooooooo I need feminine and submissive female. Then she's out.. Deal breaker for me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is why I preach social circle game and networking game. A woman doesn’t get the chance to admire your greatness if you both Are not in the same social environment. Admiration happens over time. A lot of women don’t even know they like a guy right away. Some women think they do like a guy only to regret the next day in bed lol.

When I was in high school I was almost always invisible upon first glance but it seemed like every girl would develop a crush on me somehow after about a month. Back then I couldn’t explain it but now that I’m lookin back I realize I did a lot of things right.

Number one, I had no ego identity as an attractive guy. I wasn’t even playing the game. So after every guy compensates, tries hard, chases, and blows himself out, I look more impressive in contrast. I also barely ever said anything. I would be in the room but not really be in the room. I was emotionally distant and was always in my own world. I never caved into social preasure, never wore clothes other kids thought were cool, and never did anything at all To attract attention.

Basically I was completely indifferent/ unreactive to girls and romance. And this would create a void and girls would try to fill it. I had an attraction pull that I couldn’t explain. I thought it was serendipity like in the movies.

One day I started wearing loafers as a 15 year old kid and next thing you know everyone started wearing it. It was my first peek into the matrix and seeing how frail it was. I realiZed at an early age that when you are genuinely your unique self and own who you are, females admire you.

As an adult, I constantly get negged by women. But as a kid, it was genuine admiration. This is proof that females only get angrier and jaded as they get older. Because I’m still the same guy for the most part.

Negs/c0cky funny was actually created by women to compensate for their insherent weakness and insecurities. If that doesn’t work then it’s jealousy plot lines. Women are he real PUAs lmao.
Too bad not many would understand this nor appreciate it.

People are generally lazy to improve their social awkwardness or cultivate a good social network but they seems so eager to approach 100 girls a day in the off chance that there's 1 hungry girl willing to get laid with a stranger.

Maybe approaching random women all over the place feels manly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP, since u r 31 then the appropriate age group of girls, based on EQ, for you would be 22 years old and below.

You'll have less fights, she'll mold easily to ur frame and you both actually will have more in common in a fun sense.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolute truth. Growing up I remember my dad doing his own thing. I remember my mom locking him out of the house after spending all night with his friends. I remember him taking me for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings and watching him flirt with every waitress at the restaurant. I remember him telling me never date one girl... have one for every night. He taught me how to fight, play sports, fix stuff around the house, maintain and make car repairs, look every one in the eye, never limp wrist a hand shake, never lie, and never hesitate. Over the years I remember my mom threatening to divorce him countless times and he would laugh and go out and do his thing. I thought I had a screwed up family growing up until I saw how some of my friends turned out. Most of their dads let the mom run them... they did the cooking, cleaning and working while their moms eventually branch swing. I am grateful to have grown up the way I did!
That was my father too. Man’s man to the max. As a daughter with that sort of father there were things to adjust to. My father was a man. Unequivocally. Took me a little to understand him. But that’s the kind of man I calibrate best to. Women can either fight it and create unnecessary conflict as my mom did...or get on board...as my step mom did.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently seeing a 20 year old. And get this, she is actually far better than me. From a great family, classically trained (can play Beethoven's piano sonata's wtf??!!), don't know what else you want to say. Unicorn mate.

She still has faults though. And the faults I think are the main and an interesting topic. Depends on the faults you can tolerate (or actually even find endearing which is really special!)

Telling you straight though that age is a bullsh1t for a man. Wish I knew what I know now when I was a kid lmao
Cheers mate, now you have something valuable in your mind, yeah we are not all emotionally gown the same, it's the upbringing that made all the difference, and we're reflectively attracted to the one that precisely matches our own emo level.