Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential compatibility issues with younger women

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 y/o and have experience dating women from ages 18-35. I'm seeking a LTR and am most interested in women ages 18-23 for a myriad of reasons.

1: I find them more fun and enjoyable to socialize with

2: They're more attractive and will retain their attractiveness longer than older women

3: They have a lower notch count on average

My main concern is that on average women in this age bracket will not be seeking a LTR; and if they are they may lack the experience to maintain a successful one. Furthermore, there may be incompatibilities due to different life stages (most women that age will still be pursuing education, etc.)

Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?
Its a crap shoot.

18-23 is top form SMV. Rollo by account of RM argue 5-7 yrs age diff. At 30, the gap between myself and top form SMV is wide. You get Stockholm syndrome where thry lash onto you or a invisible notion of a short time frame.

The mistake you made is setting expectations for a ltr. Today she drinks like her dad but cannot cook like mom. Its entitled to the max and ig ass pics. The culture is wackkk. The aim is to get a criteria set. This is all about you. Set prerequisite. For example, i don't commit to woman who has ig ass pics or anything attention whoring like. Social media equates to booty call. Plate material.

Go through the fire. Date, smash, next repeat. Be 35+ before you get serious if ever. You will get run by skanks top form who are bpd and alpha widowed.

Have a rotation. Any ambiguity means plate. Booty call. Ons. A fwb is a upgrade. Anything beyond is earned. Ambivalence is #nextSet.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US, slim to none unless you're in the same college she is. At 31 that'd be weird though. These chicks just want to party and only looking to marry the star athlete and/or guy in their age range with the wealthy family. I would increase that age range to 26+. Those are the ones who "got it out of their systems".

I'll add that once I started dating a little older, I've gone on better dates, had better conversations and more fun in general. Plus majority of them have careers and are willing to spend money on you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 y/o and have experience dating women from ages 18-35. I'm seeking a LTR and am most interested in women ages 18-23 for a myriad of reasons.

2: They're more attractive and will retain their attractiveness longer than older women

My main concern is that on average women in this age bracket will not be seeking a LTR; and if they are they may lack the experience to maintain a successful one. Furthermore, there may be incompatibilities due to different life stages (most women that age will still be pursuing education, etc.)

10 yrs is a strong gap. There are different generational norms which will cause issues once you get past superficial relation. In our culture the younger will want to be taken care of by the older guy. Dont do it. Choose women who are choosing you due to sexual desireability ( ie: they want to fvck ).

Best age gap is within 5 yrs. And ive done 10 and greater yrs. You cant go wrong if you let women choose you and fvck them early and often.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US, slim to none unless you're in the same college she is.
Whats slim? With basic game and approach competency, you can get girls. The problem is, guys don't approach.

At 31 that'd be weird though. These chicks just want to party and only looking to marry the star athlete and/or guy in their age range with the wealthy family. I would increase that age range to 26+. Those are the ones who "got it out of their systems".
Jay mate, I've pulled absurd amounts of women 18-26 the past year alone. 1 of which wanted to serious long haul. The rest were party girls and bar stars. All non-maternal.

The way to bridge the gap imho is breaking the rapport. I cannot relate to her world. I show her my world. She comes with or #next.

The end result is getting more girls. The solution to ALL GIRL PROBLEMS. The end result is, running into women from your past, and seeing absolute train wrecks. Single mother victimhood, bastard kids diff men, fat as ****kkk, and absolute rubbish.

Its hilarious.

I'll add that once I started dating a little older, I've gone on better dates, had better conversations and more fun in general. Plus majority of them have careers and are willing to spend money on you.
The juice must be worth the squeeze.

I didn't get into this for cratered SMV.

The benchmark is top form SMV 18-23. Anything but is purely for amusement. My **** won't suck itself.

Trolling on sight the sec she talks cereal relationship lulz

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read a thread on here that said a quarter of millennial don't even have a single bloody friend.

They don't even dare speak to a same-sex peer for goodness sakes. It's completely mental.

Always. Fundamental.

Is get more girls, or get less.

But, if you decide get less, don't be a gimp and get on at those who decide to get more.

I have no idea how any guy with a lay count above the beta Joe Bloggs average of 5 doesn't start thinking that he's the value.

I came to that conclusion at like 19 without any resource other than my brain and my balls.
Its ironic. We're so connected yet, nobody is chatting or actively going out and approaching. Even thr forum here, if one were to guess, who is actually doing cold approach? I bet the percent is 1%. Most are lazy as ****kkk and rather OLD cuck fest than to actually go get baeees.

Its brutal to think, pickup and red pill awareness is a actual response to the low testosterone and girlie man cuck society we have today. The reason for the response is the natural order of things following the social engineering.

Its annoying that it takes that sort of drastic response and Lifestyle change given that girl power nuke men have been hit with the past 60 yrs.

RooshV has a life time of game and a series of books. He still cannot find a wife or gf despite cruising across America. This is by no means a slight but a glimpse of the SMP in the current era. I don't see it improving.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its brutal to think, pickup and red pill awareness is a actual response to the low testosterone and girlie man cuck society we have today. The reason for the response is the natural order of things following the social engineering.
This is absolute truth. Growing up I remember my dad doing his own thing. I remember my mom locking him out of the house after spending all night with his friends. I remember him taking me for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings and watching him flirt with every waitress at the restaurant. I remember him telling me never date one girl... have one for every night. He taught me how to fight, play sports, fix stuff around the house, maintain and make car repairs, look every one in the eye, never limp wrist a hand shake, never lie, and never hesitate. Over the years I remember my mom threatening to divorce him countless times and he would laugh and go out and do his thing. I thought I had a screwed up family growing up until I saw how some of my friends turned out. Most of their dads let the mom run them... they did the cooking, cleaning and working while their moms eventually branch swing. I am grateful to have grown up the way I did!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolute truth. Growing up I remember my dad doing his own thing. I remember my mom locking him out of the house after spending all night with his friends. I remember him taking me for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings and watching him flirt with every waitress at the restaurant. I remember him telling me never date one girl... have one for every night. He taught me how to fight, play sports, fix stuff around the house, maintain and make car repairs, look every one in the eye, never limp wrist a hand shake, never lie, and never hesitate. Over the years I remember my mom threatening to divorce him countless times and he would laugh and go out and do his thing. I thought I had a screwed up family growing up until I saw how some of my friends turned out. Most of their dads let the mom run them... they did the cooking, cleaning and working while their moms eventually branch swing. I am grateful to have grown up the way I did!
Its why GOAT STATUS is dread game.

Your willingness to replace her for getting out of pocket is key. Cucks play house and this is removed. Marriage that being the allocation of current and future earnings plus sexual access is retardation.

Men need to be a chameleon. Live your truth. Speak your truth. Don't go full retard at work. You can make up by living your truth.

Rich cooper went the **** off on women via twitter about how to keep men requirements. And he's 100% correct. The problem is that, being fired or deplatformed, and resources confiscated, etc is a concern.

Machine mate, I am glad you had a father. Not a atm and furniture for a joke of a man. I don't see much of any improvement. I see the collapse and I will pillage what I can and I'll watch the world burn. I am not raising some other mans baby nor am i taking ownerships or responsibility for train wreck women post wall.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you want to find a young woman who isn't a ho then you're probably going to want to find a religious girl, or one who comes from a conservative family.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you want to find a young woman who isn't a ho then you're probably going to want to find a religious girl, or one who comes from a conservative family.
This is dated. Religious women are disgusting. Most are skiing down cawk mountain. Road kill essentially. Found Jesus before hitting the wall conveniently.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With respect to compatibility, my requirement is top form SMV 18-23, young, fit, aesthetic, and dtf. That's compatibility. The culture changes. With that technology, music, language, and a variety of different things. I have to admit, there is a lot of space cadets and air heads. Still, I will take it over the chick who cratered SMV and or post wall or baby rabies.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 yrs is a strong gap. There are different generational norms which will cause issues once you get past superficial relation. In our culture the younger will want to be taken care of by the older guy. Dont do it. Choose women who are choosing you due to sexual desireability ( ie: they want to fvck ).

Best age gap is within 5 yrs. And ive done 10 and greater yrs. You cant go wrong if you let women choose you and fvck them early and often.
If the girl choose to fvck you would you consider them to be your ltr? Can you connect your statement of "you can't go wrong" of choosing them out of sexual interests?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33 now. Best age for me is certainly about 26 I think. So you are pretty much on it.

Guys go on about shagging young, so much sillyness and generation gap involved. Guys go on about older, and it's about getting trapped and rushed with baby fever. Mid 20's is good mix of sexy and sophisticated imo.

Obviously that's crude and not taking into account exact context and specifics, but it's a discussion on age simply. Sue me.
I'm 39 this year, still get a lot ioi from 25-30yo..a lot means everytime I step outside of my house.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo age won't matters, their maturity varies with different type of girl.. Some 23yo can get very intelligent and matured compared to 35yo ho.
Compared to a 35 years old "ho"? Id agree. In this case the 23 yo is a better choice for stability and maturity even.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With respect to compatibility, my requirement is top form SMV 18-23, young, fit, aesthetic, and dtf. That's compatibility. The culture changes. With that technology, music, language, and a variety of different things. I have to admit, there is a lot of space cadets and air heads. Still, I will take it over the chick who cratered SMV and or post wall or baby rabies.
[/QUOTE

I agree with this 100 percent. When you start hitting the 18-25 year old market you may start to lose faith in the future of our species! Some of these girls are completely empty between the ears... literally brings nothing to life except a tight vag. The alternative is playing in the psych ward with the post wall, damaged zombies. I got a text this weekend from a 40 year old I used to hook up with. In her 20’s she was a model and guys would give their testicle to be with her. Now she looking like the joker from her plastic surgery and Botox... popped out 3 kids... and still thinks she’s a hb10. Guys still line up to kiss her ass it’s sad. She was in town and wanted to meet up. I literally cringed thinking about seeing her and literally passed on what would have been easy puss. I have no desire to give any of my time or energy to any post wall chicks. I know they are energy vampires and need attention and validation from dudes to make it through their sad lives. That said... I can’t see myself banging anything other than 18-20 something’s. They can be crazy but Nothing compared to that single mom that knows her time is running out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to a 35 years old "ho"? Id agree. In this case the 23 yo is a better choice for stability and maturity even.
Yup its all about someone upbringing, how much nurturing and care, validation he received, thus gaining the capability in self validation, will reflect almost everything in the area of someone life. A stronger powerful person doesn't prey on the weaker one's. Steady in emotionally growth and maturity I would say.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this 100 percent. When you start hitting the 18-25 year old market you may start to lose faith in the future of our species! Some of these girls are completely empty between the ears... literally brings nothing to life except a tight vag. The alternative is playing in the psych ward with the post wall, damaged zombies. I got a text this weekend from a 40 year old I used to hook up with. In her 20’s she was a model and guys would give their testicle to be with her. Now she looking like the joker from her plastic surgery and Botox... popped out 3 kids... and still thinks she’s a hb10.
They're smart enough as they need to be. What's disgusting is that amount of social engineering, leftist indoctrination, and the route of false accusations. Women foolishly think they have no consequences for the poor Lifestyle choices and lack thereof in value added. 40 going on 17.

Guys still line up to kiss her ass it’s sad. She was in town and wanted to meet up. I literally cringed thinking about seeing her and literally passed on what would have been easy puss. I have no desire to give any of my time or energy to any post wall chicks. I know they are energy vampires and need attention and validation from dudes to make it through their sad lives. That said... I can’t see myself banging anything other than 18-20 something’s. They can be crazy but Nothing compared to that single mom that knows her time is running out.
I don't pay any time or mind at the wall.

I was at the beach a few years ago. I waa hitting on baeeees. One was a lifeguard. Some old busted post wall woman raged. 'excuse me.. Sirrrrrrr. Its her breakkkkk.' my mate and I laughed. We didn't acknowledge her which made it worse. Funny for us. It had nothing to do with her or i. The busted woman was mad at no attention.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Some still won’t acknowledge the social engineering they suffer. They just can’t make the leap. Mention feminine imperative or feminine primary or anything like that and they blank out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

18-35 is a lifetime for a woman. And they're all different, though there are some generalities you can rely on.

I'd say between 18 and 24/25 they're gaining experience and living the life. GENERALLY. Either they were in some LTR left over from H.S. or college, or they're single and riding the carousel already. Either way they can be like a freight train, ready to party and sort it out later. And yes they will be finding themselves: College, grad school, world travel, or just starting out in some profession that's bound to change in five years. I'm speaking of middle class and up of course.

Once you get to 25-35 there's a slow down and more serious consideration for LTRs, marriage, kids, etc.

Note that the exceptions are hard-working immigrants or daughters of immigrants, who seem to have less of a sense of entitlement and that whole "YOLO" mentality. Again generally speaking. Just more of a work ethic.

It all varies though. My ex was 21 when I started dating her, and she was sprung for me and wanted me to marry her. It was never going to happen but she held on as long as she could. BUT I could tell her type, she wanted the princess party, so I felt like more of an accessory in that sense and just knew it was a non-starter.

The most important thing is lead, lead, lead. If she doesn't want to follow, let her go. An interested and supportive woman will follow you into hell if you show the right mettle.