Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posting pics with women

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I occasionally go out with women I meet on instagram. There have been times we take pictures while we are out of just fun things. Pics together or of each other spending time together.

Is it a good idea to share pictures of women you're hanging with on Instagram stories? Does this attract more women or scare them off?

I have actually had women ask why I didn't post any of our pictures when I haven't so I think they like the attention.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care....lol

I am however curious how others see it

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Do women post pics of guys they go out with? No. Unless it's some high smv celebrity dude. If you ever get to take a pic with celeb woman, do it and post it, otherwise no. Women won't sleep with you if you kiss and tell. This is a kiss and tell.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you should post pics of yourself with other attractive women. Women want a man that other women are already interested in.
It’s a double edged sword.

While it’s certainly true that a woman will see a man in a positive light when he is desired by and in the company of other women (as is evident in pictures), women will also see this as a threat and a will inevitably tap into that source of drama.

So the question isnt so much if it’s good or bad to put pics out there. The question is whether or not it’s really worth it.

I personally don’t believe it is.

Women KNOW when they see a man who is desired by other women. They are keen and observant in that way. They don’t need your help to figure it out. They will see how other women look and react around you. They’ll know it long before even you do. They pick up on signals from other women when you might not even notice, and that includes men who are pretty aware already.

It’s a 6th sense for women.

So in the end, all your really doing by throwing physical proof of it out there into the world is setting yourself up for potential drama down the road, particularly with any women who catches the feels for you.

If you do well with women, there is no need to advertise it to other women. They already know.
I agree with both of these posts, and if anyone would know about this it'd be AS as one of our resident Chads, whose statement that women can be acutely attuned to social cues beyond what you are I've also experienced. Imo it comes down to this: it has to look like you aren't trying to overcompensate. Just like a topless beach pic taken by someone else is great, but a topless gym selfie is not, so a pic with women in it that looks natural and even accidental is great while one that looks like you are looking for validation is not.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I occasionally go out with women I meet on instagram. There have been times we take pictures while we are out of just fun things. Pics together or of each other spending time together.

Is it a good idea to share pictures of women you're hanging with on Instagram stories? Does this attract more women or scare them off?

I have actually had women ask why I didn't post any of our pictures when I haven't so I think they like the attention.
This is all about how authentic you look at these pics. You need to avoid the "trying hard" scenario, although even here probably with some women it would work with other wont.
I guess the biggest focus needs to be on the woman, is she having fun with u, to a degree that when women looks at this pics they want to feel this same energy that she feels

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I'v had hot ex girlfriends visit me at work all the women take notice and no matter what level of interest they had before it always rises. In the past when I have been out with a girl and we run into an ex or just a hot girl that I new and was at least a little sweet on me it would also increase the interest level of the girl I was with. Yes adding pictures of you with hot girls will help, however I would not make it wall to wall pictures of you and hot babes, also like others have said the pictures should be "natural" as in you are doing some cool things and you are sharing the experience with them and you are both having a great time.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use it wisely and and at very limited intervals, and make sure she is a hot 9......not a hot single mom of two.....other women will disqualify you unless the woman is childless

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will SAY that it's douchy or unattractive to see a guy posting pictures with girls or with girls on his OLD profile, but how do they ACTUALLY respond? They get jealous and their attraction for you goes up. Yes, it can help you if the girl you're with is very cute. It's not really a choice on her part. It's pre-selection. She sees girls with you, she assumes you're fvcking them and they're into you. And she assumes that you have high value.

But yes, avoid the try hard thing. That's why a story is MUCH better than on your regular instagram pics. It's more incidental - you were just out having fun and didn't think it was a big deal. Rather than continually posting pics with girls, kind of dilute it a bit with pictures of you with friends or in cool locations.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done it before but I'm experimenting this right now. I have one of the pics (not the main of course) in my OLD profile with my ex but her face is smudged, cute dress, sexy body, heels etc all showing. Other women don't know if that's my ex or a friend etc.

However, the hard part is telling if a pic like that is making a difference...I still get the usual likes, a random hello etc but they're not beating my door down in hoards lol. So I dunno if it does anything, but for instagram etc I think some women will see you as a player others as a highly desireable man. Not all women (humans) are created equal.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it will work way better if the women post the pic and tag you instead of you doing it.

Other ppl giving you value is way better than self promotion.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I post pics with girls whenever I get a chance if the girl is good looking enough to make me look good.

It's a good way to test the girl in the picture (if you thought you had a chance and she won't even take a picture with you, re-evaluate) and it helps to show that you're a cool social guy.

Combine that with posts of places you've been and things you've done so that girls who see your Instagram know you're cool.

It can be done wrong, don't post pictures where the girl is unattractive (unless it has some other purpose than showing off), don't post pictures with girls who appear clearly uninterested in you, etc.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people use instagram to validate themselves and have some kind of dream/delusion that they can become an influencer. When you post a picture of a woman and you tag her, you give her points on her social standing.

If she asks why you didn't post pics of her, she is trying to use you for brownie points with other people, and if she'll use you for that, she'll use you in other ways.

I don't play the Instagram or Snapchat game, if she wants to meet me in person, great. If not, off she f^cks.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a strict policy of never posting pictures with any of my plates. I barely take any with them in the first place.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people use instagram to validate themselves and have some kind of dream/delusion that they can become an influencer. When you post a picture of a woman and you tag her, you give her points on her social standing.

If she asks why you didn't post pics of her, she is trying to use you for brownie points with other people, and if she'll use you for that, she'll use you in other ways.

I don't play the Instagram or Snapchat game, if she wants to meet me in person, great. If not, off she f^cks.
I see a lot of women on OLD rarely write anything about themselves but always leave their instagram/snapchat info. No thanks. I don't even do social media, it's a place for women to find free validation and feel good about themselves.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will SAY that it's douchy or unattractive to see a guy posting pictures with girls or with girls on his OLD profile, but how do they ACTUALLY respond? They get jealous and their attraction for you goes up. Yes, it can help you if the girl you're with is very cute. It's not really a choice on her part. It's pre-selection. She sees girls with you, she assumes you're fvcking them and they're into you. And she assumes that you have high value.

But yes, avoid the try hard thing. That's why a story is MUCH better than on your regular instagram pics. It's more incidental - you were just out having fun and didn't think it was a big deal. Rather than continually posting pics with girls, kind of dilute it a bit with pictures of you with friends or in cool locations.
I only post pics with random women on my story never my wall. I save my wall for more interesting better quality photos. Places and fun things I'm doing.