Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posting photos with hot ex-GFs in profiles

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many DJs I have had my share of beautiful girlfriends. IMHO some where 9s if not 10. I have tons of photos from some of these relationships as they were multi-year and basically marriage level familiarity. It shows in the photos, we were insanely happy and had super great energy. Most people say not to post pics of exs on dating profiles or Facebooks, but these photos basically raise my SMV substantially just as evidence. How can I best capitalize on these photos? A couple of the girls tragically died (after we dated) so I might be able to post them as "memorials" or some sort of pity scam.

My thinking is just post all the best ones on Facebook. It's good anyways makes guys envious/respectful and girls curious. It especially pisses of guys with GFs who are only allowed to show their slavemaster.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pictures of your ex may help with social proofing. If an ex of mine posted pictures of me on her profile, I would be pissed. I get annoyed if people post pictures of me on facebook or instagram with out my knowledge.

If you are trying to scam women to fvck you out of pity, I think you need to work on yourself a bit. In fact, I think your whole post goes against the grain of the advice given on this forum. Perhaps an older member could chime in. It seems like most members preach about working on inner game. I would seriously check your integrity after a post like this.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it could work against you in the fact that girls might get turned off but also some may feel that you are only looking for 9's and above so you might be limiting your dating pool of a possible 7-8 that might otherwise be a cool gal.

Also, I generally get the feeling that some just post pics with their friends to elevate themselves. Kinda like the land whales that take group pics with skinny friends to somehow make her more attractive. LOL. Yeah, it's kinda like that to me.

You can always try it and see what the results are. There's no harm in trying...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl will never be put off by seeing you with other girls.

She'll be put off by seeing you on your own.

That said, if your looks are very good, you can post selfies (which would otherwise lower your value as you have nobody to take a picture of you) and they'll be interested. Otherwise preselection from other women is the best tool for attracting new women, and if they're hot, jackpot.

Don't tag their names. Keep the mystery. Don't caption the pictures. Ideally you should have several pictures of you with hot girls all over you and several more with you looking good on your own.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I didn't read carefully. FB is a bit different than a dating profile on an app so yeah I don't see anything wrong with having those kinds of pics on there.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are trying to scam women to fvck you out of pity, I think you need to work on yourself a bit
I should clarify as my OP was a bit jaded. I don't use FB for hookups, actually I am not in to casual sex. As far as the "pity motive", poorly phrased on my part. I deserve empathy from people, some amazing women in my life were taken away by medical incompetance, and everyone who knows me knows it. In any case this was a valuable thread, I realized that being understated or "modest" by not emphasizing your high value relationships is simply self defeating. People post staged pictures all day for SMV, so to actual show real life situatuons is nothing other than honest and the best strategy in a largely phony, superficial platform like Facebook.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should clarify as my OP was a bit jaded. I don't use FB for hookups, actually I am not in to casual sex. As far as the "pity motive", poorly phrased on my part. I deserve empathy from people, some amazing women in my life were taken away by medical incompetance, and everyone who knows me knows it. In any case this was a valuable thread, I realized that being understated or "modest" by not emphasizing your high value relationships is simply self defeating. People post staged pictures all day for SMV, so to actual show real life situatuons is nothing other than honest and the best strategy in a largely phony, superficial platform like Facebook.
So you can come all the way out of facebook and into several hobbies and groups in real life where you participate with live people.

Don't seek empathy or pity, but you should have some empathy from folks you allow close.

This world is weird in that if your waiting around for others to "take care of you", it won't happen, you'll get stuck.

But if your a bit more selfish and taking care of yourself and ensuring your needs get met, over time people in the world will want to help you.

Confidence, esteem, swag, charm are all qualities that can grow and be grown. They can also shrink when you treat yourself badly or put yourself into an environment that is not good for you.

Set some goals.