Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posting here is a WASTE OF TIME!!!!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After re-reading parts of The DJ Bible, I have come to realize that posting on this site is a complete waste of time!

There is MORE THAN ENOUGH information on this site for you to succeed women. You DON'T NEED TO POST HERE. You don't need to ask questions here, because most likely someone else ALREADY HAS. Do a Search and your answer will be revealed.

The DJ Bible and SoSuave.com have PLENTY of tips and techniques.

Stop WASTING YOUR TIME roaming the forum and START LEARNING!

Deagleclaw said:
7. STOP POSTING AND START SEARCHING
There are hundreds of articles on this site on this topic alone. Look em up and you'll find your answers there.

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps this hasn't occured to you, but some people post here to discuss sepcific problems they are having with women or submit new techniques.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All three of you guys have said the right thing, some post here because they want to boost their egos and some have trolled the website and havnt found the right answer for their problem, and others post here to shed light into new ways of doing stuff.

Most of this stuff here is all theory, and most will not work for you, you just have to go out and experiment a little, then when you hit a brick wall and dont have a clue on what to do next you can come back here and ask for help.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
You are dead right but its quite motivational to get into discussions and post replies on threads.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think The Bible covers the basics pretty well, and much advice here, my own included, could be accused of being regurgitative. But although it is one of the only places to find such vital information, it is not a new or original argument. People, like me, have been figuring this stuff out for years and have their own angle on it, and if not here then where?

Also, one of the main reasons I visit this site is for the ongoing debate on feminism (this site could be the springwell of a 'new masculinism'), media representation and gender roles in society. Rollo Tomassi may be in The Bible but I want to read what he posits next. Titty-Man is probably not in The Bible, but I enjoy his attempts to make me question any pedestalling (I verbed it) I might be unconsciously be guilty of.

But I do think anyone who has been here for more than six months and still can't MAN UP or talk to a woman or recognize a shyt-test or an AW isn't paying attention or lacks the urge or ability to change.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Lemond said:
There is MORE THAN ENOUGH information on this site for you to succeed women. You DON'T NEED TO POST HERE. You don't need to ask questions here, because most likely someone else ALREADY HAS. Do a Search and your answer will be revealed.

The DJ Bible and SoSuave.com have PLENTY of tips and techniques.
This oughta shut you up pretty quickly.

If there are textbooks for anything in the world you want to know, then why do teachers, professors and universities exist? Why not just give everybody the books and tell them to learn on their own?

(Odd silence)

That's what I thought. People need to be directed in the right manner when learning, so that they don't misinterpret something. This site exists so that people can know if they are applying their knowledge correctly. Who else is there to help besides somebody who's already been there and done that?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the original idea of this forum was for somewhere that people could discuss techniques and develop things whilst meeting people of the same mind.

However, it rapidly degenerated into a place where aspiring DJs still firmly set in their AFC ways post their exact scenario for a specific reply. It’s just the nature of the beast but there’s a huge bunch of AFCs giving advice too, which quite frankly sucks. Simply put, reading the DJ Bible and putting it into real life practice, trying everything and failing sometimes, is the best way to develop yourself, because the material in there is generally A / A+

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible is overrated it's missing a lot of great posts, do a search on all the influential posters and you'll find a wealth of information.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:

If there are textbooks for anything in the world you want to know, then why do teachers, professors and universities exist? Why not just give everybody the books and tell them to learn on their own?

(Odd silence)

That's what I thought. People need to be directed in the right manner when learning, so that they don't misinterpret something. This site exists so that people can know if they are applying their knowledge correctly. Who else is there to help besides somebody who's already been there and done that?
But the problem is most of our good dj's are gone. I would advise going to other seducation fourms. Their just too many kj's giving advice. And too little good dj's around.

If you want to get good at this game you gonna be in the field. I just got better at reading body language when I apporach women. And I can tell fast if she finds me boring or not. But that took alot of apporaches.
However, not to diss this fourm, unless mods wanna get strict on their rules, too many kj's posting advice. It would be better to listen to B-Lemond, and leave this site. Or you will be taking the wrong advice, and getting women will be 3 times harder then it really is.:nono:
This is my last month on dj fourm then I'm gone.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
But the problem is most of our good dj's are gone. I would advise going to other seducation fourms. Their just too many kj's giving advice. And too little good dj's around.

If you want to get good at this game you gonna be in the field. I just got better at reading body language when I apporach women. And I can tell fast if she finds me boring or not. But that took alot of apporaches.
However, not to diss this fourm, unless mods wanna get strict on their rules, too many kj's posting advice. It would be better to listen to B-Lemond, and leave this site. Or you will be taking the wrong advice, and getting women will be 3 times harder then it really is.:nono:
This is my last month on dj fourm then I'm gone.
Well if things were ideal then the original DJ's would help out the AFC's until they rise to DJ status, and then the old DJ's move on while the new ones help new AFC's, and so forth. But of course you have those who think they already know everything and try to teach that to others, but a lot of questions would be answered by going to the search and finding a similar article. I have started maybe one post in the past year, only because I can find most of my answers through searching. Or even if I don't get the exact answer I can still get a good idea. People are way specific in their questions though.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:

(Odd silence)

So yeah, textbooks are written by authoritative figures, teachers and professors have credentials or state-regulated authorization to teach certain classes, anonymous posters on an internet forum though?

There really is no method to filter the good from the bad, or the inexperienced from the "DJs". When I scroll over the discussion forum I do find a majority of posts which are concieved from laziness to which more than sufficient answers can be found within seconds from a search.

Directed learning in the sense of picking up women can only be guided from within. The specific questions that are asked are best left answered by the poster himself and then reflected upon by the community. There comes a point where an authoritative figure realizes that the pupil should be able to independantly reflect on the knowledge given to him and formulate an independant solution to a problem, or be left behind with clipped wings and no clue. Only so much knowledge can be transferred before it is applied and individually modified.

In my time at this site I have managed to notice a few different types of guys who come here. The first is the semi-experienced guy who has had a few failures. The second is the non-experienced guy who is willing to admit to being bad with women. The third is the non-experienced guy who acts like they know everything and can walk on water. The fourth the guy who hasn't really had many problems with women but wants to refine themselves and strive for the best. There are a number of cases in between, but IMO the majority of posters on this site fall into one of these categories in a general sense.

The bulk of posts on the main page come from guys in categories 1,2, or 4 asking questions, with the remainder of the posts coming from the 3rd category which are just bragging posts. Most posts with questions about general topics, which most are, could be answered from the bible or a quick search. There really isn't a reason for 40 threads a day on this forum given the background sources. When a specific topic arises it deserves bandwidth, but I haven't seen one in months.

The big problem that I've seen with these boards since I've been here is actually due to the existence of the bible. I am beyond tired of posters writing detailed Haiku's in iambic pentameter trying to secure a spot in the future edition of the "DJ bible". Since I've been here there have been more posters trying to win the pulitzer prize of being a "DJ" than actual people who can give honest insight to a situation.

My rule of thumb with this site is to take everything with a grain of salt. When I first came here I was comfortable with myself and now I obtained enough knowledge to take what I knew and build upon it.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what about support? Do you think everybody got a wingman at his site when things go bad? I for instance have only this FORUM (FORUMs exist for POSTING yeeeeees nice good thinking...) where people understand what i'm doing, my mates think because i'm doing the bootcamp im a total turd, we'll now you tell me i need that kinda people who tell me im making a idiot outta myself instead of people telling me what my rights and wrongs are? :nono:

I'll show them when i gotten better :kick: LOL
Anyway, posting on this forum is NOT a waste of time... :rockon:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
So yeah, textbooks are written by authoritative figures, teachers and professors have credentials or state-regulated authorization to teach certain classes, anonymous posters on an internet forum though?
Obviously this was just a comparison. The education system is a little different from picking up women. Does there exist a federal board to approve of who is the "expert" on being a PUA? The 'books' would be the DJ Bible, etc, while the 'professors' would be established DJs (David D, Gunwitch, etc.). People on this site are basically students who are studying with each other before the big test. We're better off working together for a common goal than trying to wing it on our own. You find me an accredited university or method for PUA's or dealing with women in general and I'll rest my case.