Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posters promoting 'straight pride' week at an Ohio university removed from campus

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big surprise. Free speech for me, censored speech for the (and disciplinary action). I give credit to whoever put up the posters though.

The posters were hung around Youngstown State University this week
Posters promoted event as a time to not highlight sexual orientation or differences among students
Student government leaders believe the posters were satire, but still worked with university officials to get the posters removed
Though they were posted anonymously, officials are investigating possible student code violations and disciplinary action may follow

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...osters-straight-pride-week.html#ixzz3YOlz8M80
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just come to YSU, then go about your day without telling everyone about how "different" you are.
That's pretty awesome. True "equality" does not exist, even when it's being pushed. The only goal with all these "equality" and "world peace" campaigns is to get as few people having butthurt feelings as possible. However, when you soothe one person's feelings, you piss off someone else.

Nobody wins in the end.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it okay for one person to say "I'm proud of my sexual orientation", but not another? Personally, I don't understand why anyone would find their sexual orientation to be a source of pride, but whatever.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Why is it okay for one person to say "I'm proud of my sexual orientation", but not another?
Something about how it's always okay to attack the majority or the privileged, but not the other way around. Also, the privileged aren't supposed to go around speaking about how proud they are to be 'privileged'. Why should we brag about being part of evil patriarchy that's soul purpose is to expand our rule, and to crush an minions that oppress the patriarchy!!! To make a Star Wars analogy, according to SJW's and the 'opressed', if you're a straight white male then you're either Darth Vader, the Emporer, or one of the storm troopers. But if you're some type of non-privleged minority and/or a woman, then you're Luke Skywalker or Leia.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I keep flashing back to the old "Revenge of the Nerds" movie.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should all promote awareness of polyamorous people and learn to accept them.

Because being polyamorous would mean we are all entitled to a stable of hos :rockon:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Why is it okay for one person to say "I'm proud of my sexual orientation", but not another? Personally, I don't understand why anyone would find their sexual orientation to be a source of pride, but whatever.
Isn't it obvious why they're doing it though? What should be shameful or at least not mentioned is marketed as a source of pride. The gay agenda is from the same play book of feminism (and "civil rights" ). Continuously advocate and pretend you are disadvantaged and some other group is advantaged so your group needs to be advantaged and the other group disadvantaged. Homosexuals become a protected class like race and sex is. But as we know the classes are not treated equal, females are above males and blacks above whites.

Not only does the government, media and institutions promote only their agenda with a false narrative, they completely stifle free speech and any opposition to their agenda.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope none of you thought that if you stand up for your beliefs, no one would question it and try to take you down, especially people that disagree with you (and hate you for it).

I saw that this was "posted anonymously". F*ck that. If you want to stand up to the rising of the tide, you have to stand beside your poster, and you better have copies of whatever student code you need to protect you and prove you aren't violating anything.

But yes, I agree on the double standard.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is only one or a very small group of people put up the posters. Where is the other 90%+ opposing the university's censorship? When you're a majority and only 1 out of 1000 makes a stand, you're the smallest minority there is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Not only does the government, media and institutions promote only their agenda with a false narrative, they completely stifle free speech and any opposition to their agenda.
And all the while reporting that "there needs to be an open and honest discussion," when all the while they just want to have a whine-fest on their terms on just how persecuted they are. Anyone without their exact beliefs are dragged across the coals and labeled "bigoted." That's how they build their following, if you're not with them, you must be against them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And all the while reporting that "there needs to be an open and honest discussion," when all the while they just want to have a whine-fest on their terms on just how persecuted they are. Anyone without their exact beliefs are dragged across the coals and labeled "bigoted." That's how they build their following, if you're not with them, you must be against them.
I think the question that needs to be asked is, "how did this 'protected' status come to be"? You know, the viewpoint that no one seems to be able to disagree with, when like 10 years ago EVERYONE disagreed with it (in the case of homosexuality). Maybe we can find some way to make it work for us.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Sodomy- The new black

I smell the handiwork of those evil straight white males behind this latest campaign of hate.

I don't see what these cishet sh!tlord bigots have to be "proud" about anyway. What's the average hetero Joe's lifetime count ? Something like 12 sexual partners? According to statistics 75% of homosexuals have more than a hundred sexual partners in a lifetime and nearly a third have more than a thousand. True the bulk of those encounters is dumping loads of semen into another man's azzhole inbetween bouts of gonorrhea, syphillis, hepatitis, AIDS and intestinal parasites but it still counts so beat THAT hetero-normative breeders.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The world is being turned upside down. Makes sense to me though, only fags and hags attend university. The more guys we have going to community college, the better off America will be...

Speech is only free if you are a homofacist sh1tlib.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Doesn't it sound a lot like being under a communist regime? "An open and honest discussion" where you nod and agree to the party's line that you're the bad guy (otherwise there will be more consequences for you!). "See we have free speech!".

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posters are clearly a wind up. If you guys knew any straight people you would know we don't care.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I think the question that needs to be asked is, "how did this 'protected' status come to be"? You know, the viewpoint that no one seems to be able to disagree with, when like 10 years ago EVERYONE disagreed with it (in the case of homosexuality). Maybe we can find some way to make it work for us.
I'm guessing it was some egghead in his infinite wisdom who mistakenly thought that in order for equality, everyone had to be of the same mind. Think of the Borg from Star Trek.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Doesn't it sound a lot like being under a communist regime? "An open and honest discussion" where you nod and agree to the party's line that you're the bad guy (otherwise there will be more consequences for you!). "See we have free speech!".
Sounds like the current political system in the US.