Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Your NYE Succes Stories

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I ended up pregaming at my house then going over to this one bar close to my house where my friend was dj'ing. We met up with my friend's girlfriend and one of her friends (so there were 4 of us). We were originally going to go to like 4 parties/bars after this place and was only going to stay there for a little bit, but we ended up being there for midnight.

Anyways, this girl is pretty damn cute and my buddy and her gf aren't around anymore. Earlier in the night she wasn't showing me much attention, nor was I showing her much. I was drunk and just went up to her and we started dancing, made out at midnight for a while.

The four of us went back to my house after midnight to crack a champagne bottle. We ended up finishing the bottle and just saying fvck it and not going out. Buddy and his girlfriend slept in my living room, girl came to my bed.

Too drunk to fvck but had some fun, was planning on morning sex but we got rushed by buddy's girlfriend who worked in the morning and we woke up late. Not a big deal, got her number and she's into me so next time I won't overdo it on the alcohol.

It's really weird, the last couple girls I've had success with I haven't even tried gaming at all, I kind of just go for it and they're down haha.

Anyone else have any success on New Years?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that single women are looking for someone the most near New Years/Valentines Day.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well best new years i've ever had!

I planned something with this girl 'ive had as a FB recently, (she knows i have other plates diden't tell her its implied). Got tickets for a club and a hotel reservation all walking distance. She paid for everything and my drinks that night, i just had to get tickets :D.

first off i thought it was gonna be real sausage fest but my friend knew a female bartender at the place and i gained confidence by her saying i was the best looking guy their, other were better looking looking but poorly dressed and bad body language. so even though the female number was low to begin with most guys were just wall flowers.

The plan was for us both to pick up another girl (my friend is somewhat bi) so we found a cute girl and were griding with her. they kept shoving all other guys away except me, got other guys pissed, had a 3 way make out at new years then for a while after :). chick was grabbing my **** and stuff through my jeans with my FB encouraging it ;)

in all i made out with 4 hotties in all and my friend made out with 2 girls. Couldn't find any girls wanting to come back to our hotel with us, first girl had to work the next day but would have been into it but left right after new years, she had hands up mine and my friends shirt. So just went back to hotel at 3 am and banged my FB.

i was drunk by the end so i totally forget about any numbers but had a good time, got alotta looks, been doing well lately.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
went to a NYE party with my friend. I wasn't invited but he said it would be cool if i tagged along. we get to this girls house and everyone's been drinking a bit (so had i) and im just walking around saying my hellos.

The girl hosting the party was very flirty. I gave her a hug, then had a conversation while maintaining eye contact and getting some kino in by flirty touches on the waist and arms etc.. I wound up doing this in front of her date of the night (had no idea at the time, kinda felt like a **** when someone told me later). I got her number. Thinking about hitting her up sometime later this week.

Titan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, best NYE so far- even if i have just turned 17.
I was supposed to be going out with the family, but a girl I know insisted I come to her party, so ended up there. Im a massively flirty guy at heart and so flirted (negged, kino'd etc) with practically everyone there..

I ended up with one girl trying to get with me all night (which ok, happened a few times, even when I kept telling her to stop). I fingered two other girls at the same time in a bed whilst getting a handjob, then getting a bj off one of them. To top it all off I ended up waking up with another girl (who turned out to be engaged)... I don't think my night could have gone better :woo:

(Except I got a black eye from being hit in the face with a slipper :eek: )