“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Post your field reports

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
I see lots of 'philosophy' posts around here and few hard-and-fast field reports. While I think that many of the philosophical posts around here are brilliant and make this forum great, its troubling to note that almost nobody reports anything that they do in the field. Are you all just sitting at home all the time? If not, take a few minutes to write out a field report, I think they're helpful, and the only way for newbies to helpfully contribute.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I just posted how my d!ck little failed me when I was banging quite a hot áss chick...
Happy now?

Me no.

EDIT: oh, it was a lesson to not drink too much if you want to score.
 

Kalen

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Field reports would be more helpful than the physcological. They tend to stick with me more than the others.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top