"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Post your favourite date ideas

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
I'm looking to add some new ideas to my dating arsenal, so where does everyone like to take their chicks for the second (or later) dates?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
The casino is great, especially if you come out a winner. :D
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Hubris
Get liquored up then go to miniput. :D
hahahahahaa, thx. GREAT idea. I am going to do that next week. lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Batting cages and go carts are always fun. Provided you have those in your area.


Optional Drunkness factor:

Batting cages = I highly don't recommend drinking for obvious reasons.


Go Carts = This should prove entertaining! Just don't drink too much or you'll be sick.
 
Top