Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your best stalker stories here

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been stalked by women b4. I was wondering if anyone has any good stalker stories.

This is part of a very looooong e-mail that one of my stalkers sent me.

As much as I would like to hang around with the hope that I could afford that boarded up house on [edited out] street by the time it’s owners agree to sell it. I fantasized about me and TylerDurden getting together married in that house and fixing it up to make it feel like home and prepare to conceive and bring in a welcomed baby boy, a girl and a dog or two to complete the perfect and tall family. The boy would look like him and the girl would look like me except they would both be taller than us with a stronger foundation. What a joy it would have been to finally have that honest, Godly and modestly perfect family. However, my reality tells me that this can only be a fantasy as his purpose in my life is long gone and as quickly as it came. Men never meant me any good, not when I was an innocent child and certainly not now. That is my reality and I hope for it to set in by the turn of this new year.

This was sent to me after 1 date with her many many many other letters followed.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was stalked for a while by a man, but that's not something I want to go into here.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl who stalked me wore me down and I eventually started dating her.

I worked with her, then she called me everyday, then somehow i ended up spending the night at her house, then we somehow ended up having sex every other day, all while I was trying to get rid of her.

Somewhere in between there I thought that she wasn't half bad (wasn't bad looking, I just didn't want to date anyone at the time) and I said what the hell.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOA! Tyler! You got that after one date? That chick is nuts! What with her thing about being tall? Was she like a total shrimp?

I was dating this guy who seemed a little over attentive. (always asking: "Is this okay?" "Are you comfortable in this chair?") But nothing really bad. Then I made the mistake of telling him "I'd love to go to see that movie with you." He read this as I was in love with him.

I started getting these LONG letters about his future plans for us, (not unlike Tyler's) "I know you love me! When my uncle dies we can have his house! I think he might go soon, so don't worry.":eek:

He'd call me at work 5-10 times a day "just to see how I was doing". He threatened to beat up a male co-worker because I spoke him. He'd call me EVERY SINGLE night to see if I was home from work, and leave an evil message if I wasn't there when he thought I should be. "WHERE ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU WITH? IS IT THAT JERK FROM WORK?"

This all happened over the course of 3 weeks. By week four I had a different job, different apartment and an unlisted phone number. (I was moving out of my room mate's place anyway) My old room mate called me a week later to tell me that my stalker had shown up drunk & crying, then offered him $200 dollars to give him my new address.

There are some CRAAAAAAZY people out there!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wingmen deserve medals

I was helping a buddy score with this girl he liked so I played wingman by talking this ugly 250 land monster of a woman to a party. I showed no interest and danced only a little with her, just enough to give my buddy time to score with his dream girl.(Who he went out with for two weeks before she dumped him.) So I survive the night and stave off her requests to take her home, as in home for breakfast type home.
So a week goes by and dream girl asks my buddy if I am single.(So he tells me later) Thats when the phone calls started, caller ID worked wonders. The IMs while I was away the sprung up. At one point she left an IM saying that she just bought a new pair of spider-man pajama pants and that I should see them sometime. I could not block her fast enough.
The she actually started following me around, forunately she was fat and could never keep up. Also she was easy to shake when I turned the corner of a building or going up a hill. Eventually she got the picture after I made it abundantly clear to dream girl and the chunkasaurs rex that I wasn't doing anything with her ever. As you can tell this girl was a real pain, fortunately she was not the type to chase me down with an axe or something.

-Grey Fox