Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post-valentines confusion.

raisinbran

Reaction score
There was this girl who i had been friends with for a few months previously, not great friends, but we still talked every few days. Yesterday, we hung out with one of my friends, and stayed at his house until really late. We ended up cuddling and holding hands, and kissing a lot on his couch in the dark for a couple hours, then i left. This morning i got a message from her saying "Hey, sorry for everything that happened yesterday, I was really tired". I know girls well enough to know when to be suspicious of bull****, so I asked her sorry for what, and she said "nevermind, sorry". I wasn't going to be a ***** about it and said "okay...." and changed the subject to something else. She's a nice girl and I have slight interest in her. What do you recommend I do?

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
find another girl that you find attractive, mess around with her, and while your doing that keep gaming your friend, plan a date (make it fun, and make sure to know her interests to make good conversation!)
try to get her comfortable around you, and when you feel the time is right go in for a kiss, if she kisses you back, your in!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
raisinbran said:
There was this girl who i had been friends with for a few months previously, not great friends, but we still talked every few days. Yesterday, we hung out with one of my friends, and stayed at his house until really late. We ended up cuddling and holding hands, and kissing a lot on his couch in the dark for a couple hours, then i left. This morning i got a message from her saying "Hey, sorry for everything that happened yesterday, I was really tired". I know girls well enough to know when to be suspicious of bull****, so I asked her sorry for what, and she said "nevermind, sorry". I wasn't going to be a ***** about it and said "okay...." and changed the subject to something else. She's a nice girl and I have slight interest in her. What do you recommend I do?
To me it sounds like it was just a one-time thing. Which is why shes apologizing, because you two were friends previously and she led you on yesterday as something more. She probably just wants things to go back as before, you two as friends, rather than you start getting different ideas about her and thus "complicate things" (another reason why shes apologizing). Also sounds like she probably only got sexual with you that one day because it was valentines day and she wanted some sexual attention from a guy.

Im going to bet that if you tried to further things with her, she would probably explain exactly what I said above, or just re-friendzone you. Regardless though, anything and everything is worth a try. Nothing wrong with going for it at getting shut down because hey, at least you gave it a shot. Theres a TON of stuff on this site about getting outta the friend zone, so I suggest you read up on that.

raisinbran

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, it gave me some closure. I talked to her about it further, because a common friend told me she was distraught. i asked her if she was alright with everything that happened, and she said she was completely fine with it, she was just scared I had a problem with what happened last night, and wouldn't want to talk to her. I'm surprised I even got as far as I did actually. I work out a lot, and shes pointed out that i have a nice body to me before, but she said herself she's only into overweight men. I believe it, i've seen the guys shes been with. She didn't mention it too much, but I figured the real reason was she didn't want her ex finding out. They dated for years, and I'm really good friends with the guy, so I can understand where she's coming from. So, i've come to the conclusion that I only see her as a friend. Thanks again eagles, you do many men here a great service. Let's just hope I don't run into too many other girls who are only attracted to fat guys ;)

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes sorry she was being weird and timit and caused nothing happened. she feels guilty and looked for an excuse - 'tiredness'.
i've had that "i was tired" thing slip out as an apology when i was close to making a move but chickened out on a girl (back in my lame-days).

hit that