Post something contreversial you believe in but defies DJ Logic..

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can be nice, pay for dates, supplicate and still get laid.

I think routines are crap.

I think Mystery is the strangest, creepiest most pretentious p.rick this side of Timbuctoo.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can be nice, pay for dates, supplicate and still get laid.

I think routines are crap.

I think Mystery is the strangest, creepiest most pretentious p.rick this side of Timbuctoo.

I think, no I know that the Realnezz is full of s.hit and doesn't get laid. Its so blatantly obvious by the BS he types. "Any woman not attracted to me is gay"...mate please, grow up and get in the real world :rolleyes:

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FurryFriend said:
There is nothing wrong with doing/giving something "romantic" early in the courtship

I know DJism would say that you never pursue the girl -- that you should let the girl pursue you -- and that you should never try impressing her.

But sometimes, a girl simply doesn't have romantic notions about you unless you do something romantic. Once you inject that thought into her head, then the fun can begin.
I agree- sometimes girls like it when you sprinkle your encounters with subtle IOIs- they don't always need to be in the form of physical gifts...more like bits of compliments that affirm positive features of her personality that make her feel good- that feeling of which she associates with you. It's entirely possible to overdo it, though- that's probably why DJs are taught not to pursue or impress a girl as it is seen as giving away a man's power over a women- the art of indifference comes into play here. If you can exercise your power by being indifferent at the right moments and showing that you are interested and geniunely care in others then you can have your cake and it it, too.

Women are jealous insecure creatures...just like men

The fact that forums like this exist is proof that men are pretty insecure about their ability to attract and secure a women.
Yup...we just have to learn discipline to keep it under control! It's a good sign when girls call or text saying things like "did you forget about me" or "aw, you don't like me anymore!" because then you know your DJ skills are working :rock:

Be wary of the Scarcity Principle

The DJ book will argue that the less attention you give a women, the more she desires you. But a girl bonds with you through shared experience and simply being together. It also gives you stuff to talk about. This runs counter to the Scarcity Principle. Yes, you don't want to be too available and calling her all the time, etc. But don't always think if you spend less time with her, she'll want you more. If you keep not spending time with her, she hangs out with another guy for the weekend and you're FVCKED.
This is definitely one of those things you have to gauge. A girl I like right now talks to me at least a few times a week and it's been that way for at least a few months...we really like talking to each other- our chemistry is really good. We would've met already if she didn't live in another state(making plans in a month or so to meet up). I feel that if I don't talk to her enough it is possible someone else will! This girl is very social.

Other girls I've wanted to lay back and call only once in a while, maybe because there wasn't as much common ground and I wanted to have something interesting to say if we were going to talk. It just depends on the girl, I suppose.

Stop being so sure of yourself

I know confidence is everything. But if you think you're God, or think your girl thinks your God, you're in for a rude awakening. No matter how much game you think you have, or how attractive or cool you think you are, the girl could meet another guy tomorrow and ditch you for a variety of reasons...perhaps no reason. Girls are fickle. So don't be smug, brag about being an alpha male, etc. You're just as much of a schmuck as the next guy in this game.
A little C&F helps too, but no one likes a braggart! I mention girls I'm talking to sometimes which makes them joke about them being just another number in my phonebook...hehe, I tell them in jest "don't worry babe, those other girls don't mean a thing to me!"- it's a good way to DHV.

Maybe it's better not to date or get involved with women at all.

Sometimes, the pain of unrequited love makes getting involved with women in the first place not worth it. Sure, "it's better to love and lost" blah blah blah. That's somewhat BS. Thinking back, the happiest times in my life existed when there were no women or girlfriend in my life to obsess over. Just be the happy-go-lucky fella having fun without worries or pain...
Werd. Women should compliment your nature, not overrun it! :up:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I think, no I know that the Realnezz is full of s.hit and doesn't get laid. Its so blatantly obvious by the BS he types. "Any woman not attracted to me is gay"...mate please, grow up and get in the real world :rolleyes:
:D Yeah that's pretty obvious.

Anyways, my contribution to this thread.

Just be yourself - It's always a good idea to be yourself, because if you're a phony you're gonna eventually get caught. Just make sure you're the best "yourself" you can be.

Have female friends - If you can't have a healthy platonic relationship with women, there's something really wrong with you *cough*realnezz*cough*. They have never been the best friends to me, and many are undependable, that's true of male friends as well. They've provided me with some really good insights on the way the female mind works. While I try to never use a person as a "thing", they are good for social proof out at the bars and they get invited to a ton of parties and events. Also, I have slept with (or could have slept with) about 75% of my female friends, even the ones that weren't attracted to me to begin with. As long as you haven't been LJBF'ed, they're still fair territory.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
I think they are massive cultural differences as blacks and hispanic men usually don't have trouble getting women from what I see while some whites and lots of asians do..As well as what will work on a white girl will NOT work on a black girl..TRUST ME.

I think asian girls are untrustworthy for how most of them will chose a white guy over their own.Some say "well that's their preference" yeah right..most of them seem to be dating whiteboys'.Something is very wrong there.
Black guys are given top dog sexual status in Anglo society (old British Empire). And Asian men get discriminated against the worst.

Anglos tend to feel guilty about historically exploiting Blacks (so patronize them) but fearful of Asian geopolitical competition (so hate them).

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here goes some of my "controversial thoughts"..
Yes... they are. Here are my thoughts/rebuttals

I think women that aren't into attractive guys are sorta crazy or even gay.I mean of course no one wants a stalker or sometimes you're just not feeling it.But I've noticed that women that consitentley put down good men are usually mega-fvcking-crazy b!tches.I would not mess with a chic that isn't completley sexually attracted to me...
Some girls just dont like super cute guys. Just like some guys dont like super hot chicks. It is probably deep rooted insecurity, the feeling that they wont accept them, so they reject them first to save face

I think women say they're into money only really to piss guys off or make them try harder.I know women when they get older want families and want men that can provide but that doesn't mean sh!t really who wouldn't?I think looks>> even money to most women,despite what they wanna put out there.Alot of them do care about money and money only though...
Attraction>Money, its not just about looks man...

I think they are massive cultural differences as blacks and hispanic men usually don't have trouble getting women from what I see while some whites and lots of asians do..As well as what will work on a white girl will NOT work on a black girl..TRUST ME.
Wrrrrrrrong. It is not a case of black vs white but more a case of class in society. To me, super high class people dont get hit on a certain way so when you hit them with some refined game it really hits home (or in this case 'white girls') People who have been in the scene for a minute and knows whats up with players and dudes huntin for pvssy require more work unless they are h0s ('black girls' in your case)

I think asian girls are untrustworthy for how most of them will chose a white guy over their own.Some say "well that's their preference" yeah right..most of them seem to be dating whiteboys'.Something is very wrong there.
Mass generalization...

The club IS & always has been the easiest place to get women..IMO..
Yup. Its where people go to get picked up (by the right guy of course)

Cold approaches are extremley overated and shouldn't really be done if you don't get signals first or unless the girl is practically asking for it with the way she's dressed,etc..
Cold approaches pay off coz its a sheer numbers game

This site is focused on LTR's and Marriage seekers when most guys are really just trying to get laid ...that's why it's messed up..
I agree....

Also,the dumber the guy..the more he's gonna get laid cuz he doesn't think about what women have done to him in the past or how b!tchy women can be..He only thinks on pleasing and getting the women..
Thats not being dumb, thats focusing on the present.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
This is the single greatest thread that this forum has ever produced. The Truth's post was simply brilliant. Oh yeah, Mystery is a creepy little fellow who would creep out any girl I have known. I agree with that one as well!

Lets see, I also agree that being yourself is always a good idea. Once you are secure with yourself you will have an amazingly high level of confidence around others. Yeah, you probably are a bit weird...BUT...that is what makes you more interesting than the bland characters that you see every single day. The most important people on this earth tend to be strange. Think about it.

My advice that goes totally against what i said on here is to find a pretty virgin and fall in love. A bit old fashioned I suppose, but most of you have been burned by hors too many times. Treat them as trash and treat the virgin with total respect. Once a girl has had sex she becomes weird. She puts up a shield of sorts. I refuse to deal with such a creature. I would take the feeling of being in love over lots of sex any day. I doubt if I am the only one.

BTW, I suppose that guys with slanted eyes (Asian guys actually would include most Russian and Middle Eastern dudes) do have it harder than most. Average looking guys from America are BIG in much of this world. If you come from California many girls will instantly be in love. I think Southern European and Middle Eastern (mainly Lebanon and Turkey) are also considered attractive by most girls.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
...being yourself is always a good idea. Once you are secure with yourself you will have an amazingly high level of confidence around others. Yeah, you probably are a bit weird...BUT...that is what makes you more interesting than the bland characters that you see every single day. The most important people on this earth tend to be strange. Think about it...
That comment was simply amazing. Thanks for posting.

:rockon:

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
In All Respect, You Guys Piss Me Off

I'm 23, I don't know everything, but I like Tha Realness and want to start a discussion here that will hopefully lead to you guys coming out of the "Matrix."

To Realness and others, what if I told you that every girl in the world ALREADY is sexually attracted to you?
What if I told you that you don't have to do ANYTHING to become attractive?

You guys have been programmed incorrectly, programmed mostly by your upbringing, and even programmed by this site.

You guys strive to be this ultimate PUA, this ultimate Don Juan.

Yet the guys that get laid a lot don't consider themselves to be any of the two, but rather to just be "living" and "going through the motions."

It's like a guy striving to be a millionare, the guys that are millionares will tell you, "It was like I never left a party. It was all just one big ride..."

1. You guys need to STOP trying to be SOMETHING....and just EMBRACE WHAT THE FVCK YOU HAVE!
Why do you want to be a PUA like Pook, when you haven't even been a PUA like YOURSELF yet? Who's to say that Pook is a better PUA then you? TALENT...say that with me, TALENT...comes from within NOT on the outside. Attracting women might seem like a talent, could be classified as one, in this example I'll use it as a talent. And understand.....all women, are already, connected to a system that WHEN YOU CONNECT WITH IT, you connect with ALL WOMEN!

You guys keep fvcking missing the point, you keep running around like a chicken with his god damn head cut off, with all these theories.

Realness, it doesn't matter if you are black, white, red, pink, or blue.......the god damn connection is the same in the USA, the Puerto Rico, the ghetto, the white clubs, the black clubs.....

It's tiring to listen to you guys all the fvckin time, with all these god damn theories.....that ALL CANCEL THEIRSELVES OUT!

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
2. Again, again, again. How many times do I have to say this. Women don't choose guys based on WHO'S A GREAT RELATIONSHIP PARTNER anymore!!! Women choose guys based on WHO'S A GREAT FVCK PARTNER!!

FVCK PARTNER
FVCK PARTNER
FVCK PARTNER

Did you get that?

FVCK PARTNER
FVCK PARTNER

This means, the guys with the sexual power are the guys that get chosen first. They are the guys that get chosen period. Embrace YOUR SEXUALITY! Stop trying to be like Pook, like some PUA, wtf?? Just embrace your god damn SEXUALITY!!

Be sexual, make sexuality apart of your personality....add it in. It should become YOU, it should just be YOU. You can stand against the wall and convey the sexual energy....you can play basketball and do it...you can be gay and do it....you can sing Clay Aiken songs and do it.....

JUST GOD DAMN DO IT!

Why does it work? I have no damn clue, I'm only 23, when I turn 65 I'll figure that out. But it works. And will continue to work.

3. You want more women? Be more sexual. Don't lift more weights, lose more weight, hang at more "cool" clubs. If you want more women....be more sexual....if you want more women....be more sexual....if you want more women....be more sexual.

You guys trip me out. You want a girl, a chick, a woman. That's ENTIRELY fvcking sexual...to like YOUR azz, and you have NO FVCKING SEXUALITY WHATSOEVER. None...I couldn't pay you to have any.

And then you want to get your sorry, non-sexual azzes up here and bytch and complain, about how chicks date bad boys, and how chicks aren't good relationship partners, and how you can't get laid....when you havent' embraced ANY AMOUNT of sexuality. How the FVCK can you get laid (SEX, SEX, SEX,) WITHOUT being sexual? How the FVCK are you turning her on DUMBAZZ??????

I'm done.

-DJF

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Guys who say they can pull girls out of their league are just delusional, and are pulling girls in their league, then deciding after the fact that they were really hot. I'ts a sort of distorted recall ability us men use to bolster our egos. I honestly never see a 5 going out with anything hotter than a 7, and even that's rare. I wish someone could show me all these ugly guys with hot chicks, cuz i ain't see 'em.

Off the top of my head........
James Blunt banging Petra Nemcova: http://www.mycelebnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/james-blunt-petra-nemcova2.jpg

SEAL married to Heidi Klum: http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a/images/Seal.Heidi.Klum.pregnant.jpg

The fact that Notoriuos BIG has ever gotten laid RIP http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/8/4/2/8952485-8952491-slarge.jpg

David Spade banged a Playboy Playmate (forgot her name, she was on Howard Stern show HOT) and is supposedly with Heather Locklear now

Anna Nicole Smith and the 80 yr old billionaire

Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones

The worst one by far is James Blunt. He had one hit song. He has the body of a 12 yr old boy and is as white as paper....not to mention Petra is one of the hottest Victoria Secret models and she towers over him...... how the fukk does that guy get that girl??????? http://tcal.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/petranemcovajamesblunt.jpg

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always exceptions to every rule. Ugly guys sometimes get hot girls and ugly girls sometimes get hot guys.The exception,not the rule.

Viggo Mortensen and ex-wife.

http://www.brego.net/upphotos/galleryimage_image_292.jpg

http://www.brego.net/upphotos/galleryimage_image_217.jpg

Hugh Jackman and wife. She looks like his mom.

.http://images.absolutenow.com/rp/Jackma77008612.jpg

Patrick Dempsey and ex-wife 27 years older.Can be his mom.
http://www.celebslam.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/patrick-dempsey-rocky-parker.jpg

Brad Pitt His ex's look like trannies.,Juliet Lewis, Jenifer Maniston.

http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/out91_001d.jpg

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1324678.jpg

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Look at this idiot

wutangfinancial....oh don't worry I believe you're from wutangfinancial, because you're just like your boss Redman, funny as hell.

"Guys who say they can pull girls out of their league are just delusional, and are pulling girls in their league, then deciding after the fact that they were really hot."

He says 'league' wtf is he talking about? League as in looks, league as in money, league as in who has the best body?

"It's a sort of distorted recall ability us men use to bolster our egos. I honestly never see a 5 going out with anything hotter than a 7, and even that's rare."

Okay so here he's judging wtf a "5" is on a guy, and what a "7" is on a girl. Listen to him speak somemore....

"I wish someone could show me all these ugly guys with hot chicks, cuz i ain't see 'em."

Because you're too busy behind your computer. That's way.

Personally, I dont' look at guys to see if they are "cute" or not. But you're just as crazy as these Looks Matter guys. YOU define great looks as one thing, when a chick really quite honestly just requires a guy to be DECENT looking.

YOU think you need 6 packs, biceps, all that shyt. Matter of fact, I bet your definition of a guy with great looks is one with a great toned body right?

Well let me tell you something, having a great body is one thing....having NO sexuality is another.

At the end of the day, when a guy has sexuality he will ATTRACT women. Hot women, fat women, ugly women, women fvcking period. I would rather have a LOT of sexuality than a LOT of body definition with NO sexuality.

- Having great looks is great.
- Having a great bank account is great.
- Having a great car is great.

But these things are NOT the SALE, these are the add-ons. You go to Subway and order the Sandwich, the chips and pop are the ADD-ONS. Women go to the men with the SEXUALITY. The great looks, the great bank account, the great car are the ADD-ONS.

Get off the computer and come out. Women HAVE great bank accounts, wtf do they need a man with one for?
Women HAVE great cars, wtf do they need a man with one for?

Women NEED a great sexual experience.

Maybe I should just shut up telling this to you guys, and just allow you to stay dumb?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyzeus said:
My one friend told me asian girls from his experience were boring in the sack.

They just tended to lie there and had no imagination. I asked my other friend here at UNI who had dated an asian girl for a little over a year and he said my friend was right and that the girl usually just lied there, barely made any nose and didn't move much. Like he would finger her and she would orgasm or get off but she would hold in any noise and only let out little peeps, she never would buck her hips or whatever against his hand etc.

i'm sure there are exceptions and it's probably a cultural think but that kind of turned me off to the idea of dating asian girls.
condemning an entire race with such a small sample would be ludicrous. I've only been to bed with 4 or 5 asian girls, and never ran into this, although one would not let me go down on her, and another had orgasms from giving head. I have a friend who was in the navy that could dispute your friend's claim with a large number of examples.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. "You're so money, you don't even know it."

Many if not most guys just need a few adjustments to their behavior patterns to be way more successful with women. And most guys who are trying to improve butcher it up by trying too hard (especially to be "****y and funny" and by playing too hard to get). It's not that complicated ....

2. Place more emphasis on attraction, and less on approaching.

It hardly matters how good you can "spit game" if the gal doesn't want you to approach her in the first place. On the other hand, if women find you intriguing before you even introduce yourself, you're way ahead of the game.

3. You have to work it out for yourself.

Notice a lot of conflicting advice in the above posts? I certainly do. The important thing is what works for you ... which is not what works for me, and doesn't quite work the same for anybody. The important thing is what makes you happy... whether it be marriage and kids at 20 or a swingin' bachelorhood a la Dean Martin at 50. Do your own thing (provided it doesn't hurt others) and do it with gusto!

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 Women NEED a great sexual experience. Maybe I should just shut up telling this to you guys said:
Of course ypu have to give her great sex. That's a given. Otherwise some other guy will. But you have to get the audition in order to give her great sex. She has to be attracted to something about in in order to give you the audition.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you guys are some *****es the ones criticizing me.I'm not the one posting all hours of nights and on weekends no less,please...

Anglos tend to feel guilty about historically exploiting Blacks (so patronize them) but fearful of Asian geopolitical competition (so hate them)

The only asians people fear are the ones from the Middle East with names like Ahbahar and Muhhamed Muhhamed.

Most people feel superior to asians just based on size alone.It's not just whites most races in general have a tendency to punk asians and laugh about it.

China can pass the US and still won't have cultural domincance.I dont picture.. most of the world's people dancing to Chinese music or dressing like Chinese people man or speaking Cantonese...nuh.......

I agree everyone thinks its okay to piss on asians but blacks,jews and arabs/arab looking peoples get it the worst worldwide.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Guys who say they can pull girls out of their league are just delusional, and are pulling girls in their league, then deciding after the fact that they were really hot. I'ts a sort of distorted recall ability us men use to bolster our egos. I honestly never see a 5 going out with anything hotter than a 7, and even that's rare. I wish someone could show me all these ugly guys with hot chicks, cuz i ain't see 'em.
It happens but not like guys here wanna pretend.

It's alot less in the real world and the guy is usually wealthy,fun,or just generally a super-duper nice guy..You're not gonna get far with women being an ugly,broke, prick.

...and like I said most adult women will take body & height over a face ....sorta like men do..

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
There are always exceptions to every rule. Ugly guys sometimes get hot girls and ugly girls sometimes get hot guys.The exception,not the rule.

Viggo Mortensen and ex-wife.

http://www.brego.net/upphotos/galleryimage_image_292.jpg

http://www.brego.net/upphotos/galleryimage_image_217.jpg

Hugh Jackman and wife. She looks like his mom.

.http://images.absolutenow.com/rp/Jackma77008612.jpg

Patrick Dempsey and ex-wife 27 years older.Can be his mom.
http://www.celebslam.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/patrick-dempsey-rocky-parker.jpg

Brad Pitt His ex's look like trannies.,Juliet Lewis, Jenifer Maniston.

http://www.bradpittfan.com/pics/out91_001d.jpg

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1324678.jpg
Wow, daym. Many jock-star wives are also not that great-looking. You'd think these guys could all get much hotter trophy wives - yet they often don't. I do wonder why? Afraid of the drama?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Wow, daym. Many jock-star wives are also not that great-looking. You'd think these guys could all get much hotter trophy wives - yet they often don't. I do wonder why? Afraid of the drama?

Well it depends what you mean by "league". If you mean someone way, way more attractive than you then you may be right...ie, guys which are 5's don't sleep with 10's.

However, if you take each point on the attractiveness scale as a "league" then I would say I have slept with women out of my league. I'd consider myself an 8-8.5, and have slept with a few 9's and one solid 9.5....I fully expect to bang a 10 sometime (finding 10's is the hard part).

I would say this though....don't hold such limiting beliefs....its amazing what you can achieve when you out your mind to it.

edit: just for the Realnezz.....pal, wtf is your beef? Every time you post you have to put one group or one individual down...why? Yes, everyone knows your black and only black pimps like yourself can get black "ho's" :)rolleyes:) And all other races are subservient to your's :)rolleyes:) Now that that settled....any chance of you not doing this in the future? Cheers