Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post ONS Blues....

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has any of you felt this?

I'm talking about a rush of hormones (Oxytoxin?) during tha act and a feeling of sadness and loneliness when their effect tapers of.

This weekend I met a woman at a party and ended up having sex in her apartment. Once in the night and yet again in the morning. Really good sex too. We cuddled a lot and she was very affectionate right up until the time I left.

Felt a rush first but the following days I have been kinda down. This always seem to happen after casual sex and it remains for three or four days. Maybe I'm extra sensitive to these hormones?

Anyone else?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally ONS's are just that, a quick high and then a let down as the buyers remorse and sluttiness fear factor starts to creep in with the girl. I'm getting off topic buy yeah, I'd say withhold sex for a bit if you want something more lasting.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any reason why you didn't stay in touch for another go?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant ever recall feeling "good" about myself after a ONS...and I've had plenty of them. Of course you get the temporary feeling of victory, but then the reality sets in that you just put your pen-is in someone you dont even know. Scary? Should be.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had meaningless sex.

I meant to ƒuck every girl I banged.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of ONSs. If I'm going to do it once then I'll happily do it again. I always leave that option open, but I do make it clear that "this is JUST SEX", even before the act. A lot of the time that puts a stop to any repeat performances. Sadly, most girls don't like to be fvck toys. But I don't like relationships. So I end up having a lot of ONSs. I still enjoy them, but the post-ONS blues don't really hit me because it can take some time before I even know it's a ONS.

The way you described it, no reason that has to be just a ONS, if you like her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, I actually feel sad/down after a ONS. As silly as it sounds, I don't feel better until I call a buddy and say "Hey this chick just left my place."

I probably get a little bit attached to the chick and can feel down for a day or so. Plus it's a letdown that your exciting night is over.

So why do I still like ONS?

1. The thrill of the hunt.
2. The variety.
3. The bragging rights.
4. Spontaneous s$x.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SwedishDJ said:
Has any of you felt this?

I'm talking about a rush of hormones (Oxytoxin?) during tha act and a feeling of sadness and loneliness when their effect tapers of.

This weekend I met a woman at a party and ended up having sex in her apartment. Once in the night and yet again in the morning. Really good sex too. We cuddled a lot and she was very affectionate right up until the time I left.

Felt a rush first but the following days I have been kinda down. This always seem to happen after casual sex and it remains for three or four days. Maybe I'm extra sensitive to these hormones?

Anyone else?
You were the ONS, subconciously you got attached to her because YOU have a void, unless i missed something in your post didnt you just wanna bang this broad for one night then continue your life as usual after you blew your load ?

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
You were the ONS, subconciously you got attached to her because YOU have a void, unless i missed something in your post didnt you just wanna bang this broad for one night then continue your life as usual after you blew your load ?
I didn't think at all. The events just unfolded.

Anyway, interesting that at least some others experience the same hormonal surge as I do. Because it's all hormonal. It has nothing to do about the girl or how attracted I am to her.

Anyway...sex was good. I want good sex.
So today I picked up the phone, and we'll meet again this weekend. :D