first kiss with a girl turned into a make out session. She seemed real eager and into it [I initiated of course]...but then the next day she started to be aloof around me..didn't call, didn't talk to me on msn (as in she was "online" but didn't start a conversation)
we were friends from the start, and Im thinking she may be a bit shocked from all of it..could she be regretting what she allowed herself to do? should I ask her about that night?
yah, this sounds real AFC of me, but heck she's pretty hot and i'd like to keep going if possible..any input guys?
we were friends from the start, and Im thinking she may be a bit shocked from all of it..could she be regretting what she allowed herself to do? should I ask her about that night?
yah, this sounds real AFC of me, but heck she's pretty hot and i'd like to keep going if possible..any input guys?