"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Post LTR in College

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Alright so my long term relationship of about 3 years is over now and I'm just starting out in college and the girl who I was with that whole time lives 3 floors below me in the dorms.

So how has my lovin' life been going since?
------------------------------------------

Well, I've met and successfully bagged about 4 or 5 girls, none of which I am completely into physically. The ones who I try to make a relationship out of we never get to that point or they have other guys and issues stressing over guys all the time (emotional problems). They all do stuff with me once (sex or whatever) and then it's hard to get back to that. Plus, all of them just want to drink and party, other than that they seemed bored or uninterested in hanging out together to go get coffee or watch a movie.

I met one girl who I really like, got her number, we went to work out, and now I really don't hear or see her that much. She knows where I live but doesn't visit or anything. I just don't think I have the looks or status (crazy parties and tons of friends in the dorms) to keep her entertained or make her desire to come hang out frequently if at all. Maybe I don't have those abilities (looks mainly, even though I've modeled) to get a long term relationship or to find a hot girl who stops by my room often. I feel like a sucker calling them up 3 times a week and asking them to come hang out and always being told that they have homework or they're busy or "maybe ill stop by later."

I talked to my ex g/f and she always goes to the guys room in "overflow" which is a room on each level with four guys in it. Unfortunately, our floor has one but the guys in there aren't the coolest or funnest and there's kinda an unspoken thing around where people mainly hang with people from their own floor.

I don't know what to do guys!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
bump! someone !
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
I know what you mean, because I have the same problem. Getting the phone number isn't really a problem, but when I try to call the girl suddenly has no free time for the next two weeks, or says something like "call me next week and we'll hang out." :rolleyes:

In short, they're not interested. If they were they would make time to hang out, because come on, you know they're not completely busy. I don't really know the answer, but I suspect it involves

1. Work out, improve yourself, etc.
2. Keep trying until you find one that is interested- it's just a numbers game.

And if all they want to do is drink and party, is that really the type you want to date? They're good for a ONS but not much else- they have no depth, nothing to offer beyond drunken sex. Unfortunately it seems like the number of quality girls is going down fast, they keep becoming beersluts... Maybe try picking up girls at places other than parties where they'll be sober. Then you get a better idea of whether they're interested or just too drunk to care.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top