"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Post Liking on Social Media

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
If your in a relationship with a girl how much liking should be done in terms of her posts. Is this an irrelevant subject or will it have an impact on attraction if I for example heart every post that she makes on Facebook?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Why are people still using Facebook in 2020? I only interact with my girlfriend in real life not on social media
 
Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
If your in a relationship with a girl how much liking should be done in terms of her posts. Is this an irrelevant subject or will it have an impact on attraction if I for example heart every post that she makes on Facebook?
you have 27 not 13, so drop the whole spend teh whole day on facebook and go work, read or anything really, that is mostly a waste of time
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
example heart every post that she makes on Facebook?
stop this this instance you are a man ! keep intouch with your emotions and your GF will be intouch with that guy she told you not to worry about , who likes jack **** of her stuff and she cant figure him out
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Liking things you don't necessarily like is weak. If you don't like it, don't LIKE it.

The guys are right, Facebook sucks. If she spends a lot of time on it you should ditch her, eventually you'll be replaced.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@Rawksteddy Dude your 27 years old but you are acting like you are in middle school. By doing this you send a clear message that you have no life or options and she will eventually be taking a pounding by a guy or guys that don't even have facebook. Before you know it you are going to be liking pictures of her being ganng bannged by all the guys that didn't like anything or used any emojis.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
youve got it, once she has moved you into a feminine state, whos available 24/7 ....and is totally predictable....she will dump you or get a side man...

if you retain mystery and a slight state of unpredictability there is more chance she constantly fawn over you

this must be authentic though, if she senses your indifference is a facade, ......your done

if you tell her "catch you soon" or "got to carry on with work" its imperitive you do not allow another 10 texts to be extracted from you
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Here is a little tip:

The guys liking a chick's every social medial chick will be the last one to ever have a chance to fvck her. Thats just the cuck that thinks he can validate her all of the time as a negotiating tactic to win her attention and ultimately sex.

I rarely like a chick's social media pic. And I am the guy fvcking them. I am also the guy that hands out compliments and non sexual attention VERY sparingly......and I am the guy in the shadows boning them.

Do the math.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
You're approaching this with the wrong frame of mind. She should be posting on forums asking how much she needs to like your posts to be in your good graces, not you. Fix your frame of mind and the rest will fall into place.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Facebook or not, I had this gf way back in 2011, I finally got rid of her in 2013. Now visiting my old accounts I see her posts, every day it's two posts from her. That is so borring and retarded, to be making two posts per day. WTF can you be posting. Fck no, don't like anything, unsubscribe. Realize that making several posts per day is a red flag. Normal people don't behave that way.
 
Top