Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post 5 random tips.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contribute to this thread of "Random tips" by posting 5 tips from your experience and observation.

Apologies
1. There is a distinct difference between "Oops" or "My fault" and "Sorry." It is fine to admit fault. An apology, though, indirectly seeks approval.

Pressing humor
2. Some women will not find you funny. Some people's senses of humor are simply not compatible with each other. If you recognize this, immediately stop wasting time with the stale chick.

Sleep
3. Research shows that people who are deprived of sleep are less healthy, both physically and emotionally, than those who get a good night's sleep. 7-9 hours is good.

There's not always tomorrow
4. Act now.

Have a pet
5. Get a dog. Pet owners show an improvement in mood and mental well-being. They also tend to lead a more active physical and social life. Studies have proven this, and experience agrees.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get Blown or Blown out (Credit Stuart)
Every set keep sticking in, until you hit attraction and then...

2. CLOSE!! (Credit Ozzie)
You are going to lose the girl regardless so might as well escalate

3. Be unpredictable
Don't do the same ole boring stuff, be as random as possible

4. Keep it emotional
Don't hold logical conversations instead have fun, be silly, play around.

5. Go for the Kiss
Just do it!

The challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. be socially active even if its with ur guy friends

2. always be gaming more then 1 girl at a time so u always have a "safety" and never appear desperate

3. if u and a girl get into a argument where u no u did nothing wrong never apologise (wish i new this tip earlier lol)

4. after a certain point stop playing games and be direct or shel just get frustrated and sorta next u

5. if u rele like a girl, consider it a positive thing :D, and use it to be more energetic

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
This has potential to be a great thread. I'm keeping my eye on this.

--
And naturally, might as well make this response useful
1. Become fun. Nobody likes a boring 'meh' kind of guy, but at the same time, nobody likes a guy cracked on on speed, or has a severe ADD problem...

By fun, I mean, flirt, tease, crack a joke or two, show her you live a fun lifestyle and do lots of things to keep yourself entertained. Even if you mention you play WoW, well don't be surprised if she does, or thinks you're cool because cool guys just don't admit it. Be fun.

2. If you see a chick worth approaching, why would you not approach? There is no point in passing up a chance because 'you didn't have enough time to get home to do nothing', or because 'I'm boring/unattractive/didn't shower today/etc'. Absolutely no reason. Approach if at all possible.

3. Learn to read people. Even if only a little bit. It'll save you tons of time from determining what the other person feels, what kind of mood they are in, what SIGNS they are giving off (both seduction worthy and back off notes), and what kind of person they are.

4. Along with reading people, OBSERVE. Your actions cause a REACTION. What you say can make her Laugh, Smile, Look at you like you took away her vodka bottle, or anything else. Being able to observe people will help a lot.

5. And lastly, do this for yourself. If you enjoy being single and lonely, then don't force yourself to pickup. If today is just not your day, don't try to pick up. On the other hand, if you're feeling fine and dandy, and you want to pick up, well damn well do it, at the bar, the mall or the store. You (and your mood) is number one.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
1. Love being sexual
Sex is a good thing. The most attractive women are the most "sexual" women. Why do I say that? Well it's because they have embraced their sexuality to the fullest, by looking as good as they do. That's a highly sexual woman! The less attractive she is, the less sexual she is. Thus, if you want the most attractive women, you must have or at least try to have the highest level of sexuality than the other guys in the area.

2. Love life
Life is your own cake. Nobody should tell you what type of cake you ought to have, that ought to be your decision. Now, part of making a great cake, is you must figure out what your ingredients need to be, and what utensils you need to make this cake. Now, God has put enough resources on the Earth, so you have all the resources you need to make your cake. Go out and find where they are, and begin baking your cake. Remember, you can have whatever life you wish. It's not magic, it's reality. It's funny, but many people from other countries move to this country because they know this! We have been living here all of our lives and are completely ignorant when it comes to this.

3. Love business
Or maybe I should say, love being finanically free. Understand business economics. You don't have to be the smartest, you don't need many degrees, you need knowledge of WHY a sector buys a certain product or service, and just OFFER it to that sector. Lol, I mean, if my azz can do it anybody can.

4. Love health
Working out and being healthy adds longevity to your life. But, get in and experiment and see what exercices, what foods, and what programs work best for you. There's no One Size Fits All...some exercies bring better results on some guys than others, same as foods. So get in, see what works for you, and create your own unique Fitness program. I'll see you in the gym.

5. Love The Lord
Hey, if you call him Jesus, Buddha, or Will Smith...whatever you call him, he knows when you are calling him. So just embrace the higher power, love him, and he will look out for you for a long time.

- John

The challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to say this thread has some rele nice tips, in a few days theyl be enuf that u cud probably bypass all the reading and go straight to the real girls.

wish it was here when i started, whudnt have had to read the bible and all that **** lol

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. she's JUST a girl

2. bros before hose.

3. *golden-quickest, laziest indicator of kiss*.
first. poke sides (or any random kino)
second. when you stand in front of her, lean in to kinda ballance your heads on yourselves (its not awkward if you did step one for a while)
third. your lips are already 2 inches apart= checkmate.

4. love life, as said already

5. Ull find that a girl wont make you happy, so dont be like "if only i could get a hot girlfriend, then ill be content with the universe" (i know everyone has their own version of this..

good postage yall

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Don't injest chemicals. Consult a WHMIS sheet first.

2. Brush your teeth before you make out with a chick.

3. Don't do curls in the squat rack!! Damnit!

4. Eat your veggies and fats. They're good for you and necessary.

5. Don't marry an American woman without a thorough investigation into her background. Hire a private detective.

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just one tip:

Forget all the rules and just do your own thing - if she likes it, great; if she doesn't, she can go to hell!

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip no. 1
Follow your instincts
Yesterday me and this girl got a free class, after we talked for around 10 mins i putted me head on her lap and held her hand. No one ever told me what to do and it was my first time "laying" on a girl. After that we moved to another bench and then i played with her her and carresed her back neck (mmm). Follow you instincts, they know what to do.

Tip no. 2
Use kino
Use kino, chicks love it. Are you standing and she is sitting in the oppisite direction? Put your hands on her shoulder and give her a gentle massage.
Take her hand, much more intimate than regular kino and makes her feel recepted.

Tip no. 3
Use C&F
Be as ****y and funny as you can be but rember, make sure that the people around you can take a joke AND GIVE A GRIN.
There was this girl which i talked with and she said "Damn, you are really ****y and have "low self esteem"", i said "I love you to" and smiled.
After that she said she didn't like ****y people so i said "You are you going with me?" she was speechless.

Tip no. 4
Leave you ego out
I have a freind that i am helping out with the DJ stuff. He went out to bowl and a chick ask for his friend #.
He is pissed for like a week and he can't get over it...:eek:

Tip no. 5
Love yourself
Look, if you don't love yourself how can someone else love you?
Be happy about yourself, how you look and what you say.
Do what's good for you and enjoy life, only that way you will get girls.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips, keep them coming. Tips don't have to be specifically about women, but can also be about life in general too.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Take pride on everything good you have going atm
2.Use your eyes,alot.Good ec can win you more than half the battle
3.Speak slowly,and more importantly,THINK before you speak thus eliminating all the "uhh" "umm" "you know like.." and the like,mixing up words (even though this is sometimes funny) or stuttering.
4.Be prepared to walk at any given time.
5.Use condoms.

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If you feel your slipping up, then you probably are, mix things up.
2. There are a lot of women out there, at least half are crazy, but crazy can be fun.
3. Always wear a condom unless you want to join the daddy club.
4. Every shot you don't take, you will be wondering what could of happened, take the shot and remember what happened improve on it.
5. Once a girl says no, or to stop when you are trying to get laid, stop, chance are if she knows you will stop, she will want to go all the way next time. Hell even say before hand if you feel uncomfortable tell me to stop and I will, Puts her into a secure state of mind knowing that she can trust you.

Smoke

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From an older guy...

1) You have lots of time. Don't rush anything, be it school, a career, marriage, whatever.

2) Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Touch EVERYTHING.

3) ****y/Funny is GOLD, even if you're a big p*ssy. Sometimes even MORESO, because they're not expecting it.

4) The girls who LOOK good in bed, the ones that are all high-heels/miniskirts/20 years old, are lousy in bed. The ones that are glasses/ponytails/Disney movies are repressed as all heck and horny as hell.

5) Move into the city. Suburbs suck. You'll never understand why until you do.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, a few of these tips really gave me a kick in the ass. It's snowy as hell tonight so I've been reading up on my subscribed threads, here's what i got.

1. The BEST way to become a good conversationalist is to learn how to listen. It makes talking so much easier.

2. Our health is all we have, make it your #1 priority.

3. There's no such thing as laziness, only goals that don't inspire

4. Live on the brink of fear, not to close to it.....but not too far away either. Fear is one of the best sources of energy you'll ever have.

5. Be Patient

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Go out and do it. Learn from experience. An hour of learning from real life experince is worth more than a month of reading tips or books.

2) Develop your image, style, and manner of carrying yourself to be the best possible. This is the first thing a person sees of you, make it work in your favor.

3) The whole purpose of any rules and techniques is to break you of counterproductive habits and develop more productive behavior pattens (e.g, waiting a couple or three days to call so you don't badger the gal with a barrage of calls and scare her off). "Fake it 'til you make it" does work, but only goes so far. Once the concept behind the rules is internalized, and you're making it so you don't need to fake it, you've no more need for those rules.

4) Sometimes it's best to strike when the iron is hot. Develop a sense of when to do that, and when to chill and lay back.

5) I know this is a repeat, but it deserves repeating. Above all, have fun!