Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Possibly crazy girl, Ridiculous situation

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a classic, cramped New York apartment with a bunch of other people. I get along with my roommates but we don't really interact.

One of them has a younger sister (20-21) who is crashing while she looks for a job. We'd said hello to each other but never had a conversation.

Early yesterday morning, the little sister sneaked into my room and got into bed with me. I was asleep and thought it was a dream at first, but suddenly I realized - nope, that's a human girl in here. She has a cute little body and would do whatever I told her. BUT....

She didn't speak to me the whole time. I tried - told her what to do, asked her to explain herself, no answer. Wouldn't even answer basic dirty talk ("you want it harder babe etc"). The only time she said anything was when I was about to leave - she asked me what my job was.

Saw her again this morning. She seemed incredibly embarrassed and was reluctant to kiss me, even though nobody else was around.

This is such a weird situation i don't know what to do about it. i think i'll just let it go...if she wants to visit me again, fine. I won't force anything. It's not like I want a relationship with her.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you bang?
sounds awesome.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
did you bang?
sounds awesome.
Sure did.

It IS awesome. But it can't be normal, can it?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to a friend of mine with another one of our mutual friends. She just went into his room, got in his bed and they banged. Never spoke of it again. Can't say how normal it is, but it sure sounds fun. Wish it would happen to me.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
surely this is the good situation? No drama, no hassle, no text game nothing. ha ha.

Personally, i like the game better. Thats what turns me on. Its exciting but this i guess beats knocking one out for this week.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
Can't say how normal it is, but it sure sounds fun. Wish it would happen to me.
Doesnt seem like one of those things you can make happen. It's not as if I was running game on her or anything.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a little weird, but hey just roll with it. Ride that fückin train right off the rails and into the forest! :up: :rockon:

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly crazy.

Or possibly the most sane girl you will ever meet. Time will tell.