“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Possible threesome??

What to do??

  • Go for the 3some

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Let them have their fun but watch

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • None

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a gay question (fuk em both)

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
One day my gf asked me what my fantasy was and i told her it was to have a 3some. Shen kept asking me about it and one thing that made me wonder was when she asked if i had anyone in mind. After talking to her today she told me that her best friend likes her and wants to do stuff with her. My gf seemed interested to do stuff with her but she wont if i think its cheating. So im gonna throw in the idea of me doing shyt too. But im not sure if i want to kuz i heard the other girls gotta hairy bush. LIke an inch thick, which turns me off. What would yall do??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Bring a razor and some shaving cream.
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Either get the girl to shave or make sure she only uses her mouth on you.

I don't know, but there's something really nice about having two tongues on your dlck. Trust me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Sax God
I don't know, but there's something really nice about having two tongues on your dlck. Trust me.
ROFLMAO.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Bring 'em both home, and if the hairy one isn't willing to shave then kick her out the door, lock all the entrances, board up the windows, and hide in your fallout shelter (with your girlfriend).
 
Top