"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

possible responses to "I don't date customers/clients"

Danno

New Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey all,

I am meeting for the second time with a woman who is helping me get a business plan together, and I am planning to take it up a notch... but I am anticipating a possible response of "I don't date clients." She is helping me out for free and we talk about lots of things not business related, but I'd like to hear some possible DJ comebacks to that response. Any help?

Danno
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
"I don't date clients"
"Would you date me if I was your boss?"
*SLAP*

"I don't date clients"
"Whoa, I never said date, pretty agressive there... You gonna wait for the honey moon or are we just going to do it here on the table"*SLAP*

"I don't date clients"
"Date? I just wanted a BJ" *SLAP*

"I don't date clients"
"Umm... okay. Sencond question... Do you date rapists or stalkers?"*SLAP*

"I don't date clients"
"Who said date... I just wanted to get you know you better... Your moving to fast for me... next thing you'll be asking me to marry you."
"no"
"Don't make me beg."
"I don't date clients"
"No I will not make out with you"... Billy Madison Lives on...

I'd recomend not going straight out and asking her to be your "girlfriend" rather try and play the lets get to know each other better first card. like "You wanna go grab a beer" rather then "Do you want to go out with me." It will be harder for her to put down... as your not directly asking her out... Sneaking in below the bithc shield
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
as far as i can see, there is no real response at least i can not think of 1, is she does nto date clients, thats a rule of hers (might be playing hard to get but it seems unlightly to do it that way) theres no come back as such, you just have to get her intrest levle in you super high so she does not mind braking her own rules. As for what cappi says, hes joking obviously that would not be good to say, but it might be a godd idea to take his advice on not moving to fast or making a move untill you get signs, that way she can not say you are making a move on her and if she does you cna denny it, tell her shes mixed up

hope iv been a help
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I don't date customers or clients
You: i don't normally date shop assistants, but Britney spears is on vacation, so i've got to find some entertainment.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude if you're expecting to get a denial then you'll get one. I f you don't think she's into you Dj her (flirt , C+F , HSM and SS) until she does.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top