Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Possessive Girlfriend

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a relationship with a girl who seems very possessive towards me, for example: she thinks it's perfectly acceptable if she talks on the phone with someone while she's out with me (it's a guy she's usually on the phone with that she calls her "long lost friend") but when I receive phone calls from my friends (usually females), she gets all loud and asks "who is that?" and she's always upset if I ignore her while I'm on the phone. The fact that I was on the phone alone upsets her too, she says "You shouldn't be talking on the phone on MY time." But it's alright if she talks on the phone while she was on my time. And whenever I try talking to her while we're driving, she'll hear her favorite song come on (it seems like everytime we talk, her favorite song comes on) and she'll turn the car radio up full-blast (i'm thinking it's to drown out the sound of my voice).
Another thing, the other day, she was telling me how she thinks I have no common sense or that I don't use my common sense when i need it, or she talks about how I be doing dumb/retarded/stupid stuff that irritates her. She does some pretty dumb stuff too, but I don't bust on her about it, because I know everyone does stupid stuff from time to time. Andrea is 17, and I'm 20, and she says that she feels like she knows more than I do. Like, when we go to the bank or car lot together, she does all the talking because she doesn't want me to say nothing stupid- I let her do all of the talking, and when it comes down to where I have to talk, I say things that dissatisfy her because I really don't care to be at the bank or at a car lot. Why am I at the car lot or bank? Because she thinks that we should combine our incomes so that we can get a car at the car lot. She's added me to her account, and I have put money in there. Really dumb, I know. But why do I let it happen? Because I really don't want to hear her mouth because she has a REAL attitude problem. Deep down inside, I get the feeling that she's not TRUE to our relationship.
My mom let me get her car for school and work purposes ONLY. I do want to be with my girlfriend so I bend my mom's rules to be with her; mother doesn't want any other person in her car but ME. But I always have Andrea in it. Not only that, but Andrea doesn't like how I drive, so I ALWAYS let her drive my mom's car because I want us together (Andrea says if I don't let her drive, she won't ride). I thought that was bad just letting her drive the car because she has NO license or permit to drive (but she can drive). Then from there it went from her dropping me off at work while she goes to work later. I mean, she could get another ride, but I'm her man, and I want to do things for her. Then one day where i didn't have to work and her shift ends early, she asks me "Mike, let me get the car to myself. Let me drop you off at your friend's house while I go out and chill with my friends." I thought she was VERY crazy. I wondered why she didn't want me to be with her in my MOTHER'S car. She says that she just wants to be by her self sometimes and go out instead of me always being around and that we spend about 80% of HER time together. I told her "no", and she got mad. I foolishly changed my mind and decided to let her get the car and she dropped me off at my friend's house. I told them about it, and they laughed and made fun of me; I deserved it. She brought me the car back REALLY late, and when she came to get me, she looked REALLY NICE/ SEXY AS HELL. But why? She had the car all to herself, going lord-knows-where with lord-knows-who, doing lord-knows-what. I didn't care to ask, but I became concerned when I got into the passenger seat and the seat was leaned all the way back (like another guy was in the car). I let it slide.
She's a so-called "virgin" which is very hard for me to believe, but she based our relationship on us being virgins (I am a virgin). Every so foten, she'll ask me to mastrubate in front of her. At first, I felt lukewarm about the idea, but I got so used to mastrubating in front of her that it's like a "6th Sense". She likes for me to mastrubate in front of her because she says it's "entertaining". She's even ejaculated it for me a few times. But... I have NEVER even seen this girl's NIPPLE or anything. The most revealing I've seen of her was her cleavage or her belly button ring. She says she's not ready to show herself off to me, yet I do it for her all the time- she enjoys watching me climax (as sick as that sounds). She even bought me a fake vagina to use in front of her, as contradicting as that sounds. She says this turns her on, but she doesn't even want to pop the nipples to me in the least.
I think this relationship is taking a toll on me; I being turned off by her attitude and control, we always argue, we don't communicate enough, and I don't have a backbone towards her. In a argument, if I'm mad at her about something, she has a way of turning the tables on me and she'll end up being mad at me over what I was mad at her about (Crazy..) I can feel my interest level going down fast, it's to the point where I look forward to knowing if she's cheating on me or I could care less if she's on the phone with another guy or if she wants to make NEW male friends. I hope that someone can steal her from me. I really don't like out relationship anymore because it's all based on how she feels about everything; not about how WE feel or how I feel. Everything seems based on her feelings. I really don't use my common sense in this relationship, and even now, I don't care enough about our relationship, or do I? I don't know I'm so confused. And the story doesn't end here, but I don't want to get into anymore detail. Could you help me from here?

Mike- who lets his girlfriend have her way 24/7.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cow, are you joking? It's pretty obvious that she CHEATED on you with this. And she has no respect for you, and any girl who does not respect you should be OUT THE DOOR IN TWO SECONDS. You have to break up with her. She knows she has you eating out of her hand, and you know it too. You need to quit letting her have her way and being the dominator in the relationship.

Reaction score
I couldn't read it all- I had to stop!!! If this girl is a virgin, then she is the first virgin ho on the planet!!!!!!! Are you insane??
Why are you her puppet - don't ever listen or do what a ho tells you to do!!!

You have a weak sense of self to take this manipulative shyt from a girl!! Stand up and be a man!!! Next thing you know, she'll want you to wear her panties and frolic about prancing to Madonna music!!

Why are you with this ho??? Get out!! The matrix has you!!!!

BTW - she is not a virgin!!

Reaction score
I read a little more - I can't take it!!! You gave her your mom's car to screw another guy in -- and you did nothing!! Tell me you 12 years old please!!! I can't find another reason why you would let this go on for so long!!!

You knew about this site a year ago??? Huh?? Have you learned nothing or are you just that desperate to talk to a woman.

She is disrespecting you - keep your dignity and leave!!!

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before we can help you, you need to grow testicles. But this is a joke, isn´t it??

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a joke (a fake vagina?).

If its not, then just break up with her. You may have feelings but you are not going to marry her or even go out with her for very long. She already treats you like crap, so what is the downside?

Short and sweet, just break up with her and find a decent girl. There are plenty of sweet girls that won't let you have any, why be with one who is not so sweet?

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this isn't a joke, then is it unbelievable!
NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT

HER!

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here, I'll help you out my bud, but it's only cuz I have a friend that is in the exact same situation right now although hes too ignorant and doesn't want to get out of it.

Its completely obvious to you that you are no longer getting anything from the relationship except headaches and worry. A relationship has to complete and/or add to your life. This relationship is way past taking away. She abuses your trust, she wines when she's not happy, she invented the meaning of double-standard, and she pretends to be reserved. This is deffinitely the girl of your dreams. Congratulations, you must have been smoking crack when you found her.

Well now that we both agree that there is nothing for you in the relationship, we have to take some steps to cut you off from the choke-hold of this daemon-lady. Believe it or not, it's not as hard as you think.

First of all, pull yourself together. You sound like one of those former jocks that have been *****whipped around for many months only to turn into big sniveling vaginas. I know that there is a man behind all that femininity and he's dying to come out. So what you have to do is TAKE CHARGE. Don't take any more sh*t. The next time she asks you for something, I don't care what it is, you tell her NO. She wants to get picked up from work? NO b*tch walk home. She wants to borrow your car to go to the movies with her friends? The bus comes every 15 minutes, you best be there. For god's sakes you're 20 years old and you're getting pushed around by some stupid posessive 17 year old. She wants to go out tonight? Drop dead, I'm busy. Pull your life back together and get some testosterone recirculating over there.

Secondly. some people stay in relationships just for the sex. I see that this is NOT AN ISSUE. You get no sex from her. You haven't seen any part of her body that some stranger on the street hasn't seen. And from the sound of it, it doesn't look like you want to. You don't need anyone to watch you masturbate. Millions of people PREFER to masturbate in the privacy of their own home. And think of it this way. At 20, it will take you AT MOST a night to find a girl that wants your d*ck in her ass. So stop jackin off in front of this wh0re, and start looking for real girls.

Thirdly. She knows more than you do? You might say something stupid? You can't drive? Holy fvck, they'd have to PAY ME to take insults like that. Who does she think she is? You have 3 years on her in maturity, probably 5 education-wise, you actually make money, and SHE knows more than you do? I refrain from hitting girls, but in this case I would make a huge exception. She won't ride in your car unless she drives? Oh no! I so want to waste that extra gas and go out of my way so that she is convenienced by my submissiveness! B*tch you got two legs, USE 'EM! What you're doing right now, is a $50,000 a year paying job. Honestly, you can't pay me enough money to be in your situation. Time for you to find your balls and SMARTEN UP.

All this and you're confused? I don't blame you. Its like if I'm walking on the street and some stranger just clocks me one right in the face. I don't know what happened, or where this b*tch came from. I'm dazed and confused. But when I come to, I'm comin' out swingin'. This is what you have to do. You have to come out of this daze and re-evaluate your personal beliefs in this relationship. Then you have to take a stand and be a man again. I can't stress this enough. TAKE CHARGE. HAVE SOME BALLS.

I'll give you a little example. I'm at the movies with your b*tch. Her phone rings. She spends more than 5 mins talking. I say "hold on". I take the phone turn it off (only cuz this is the 500th time this week). I say "why don't you not waste MY time". I brace for a spaz where she floors me with more controling phrases like "I don't know if you really love me" and "I don't think you want this relationship" and "I feel used". So, being the genius that I am and having picked the farthest movie theatre possible, with the nearest subway station 50 miles away, I get in my car and leave. I take no detours heading to the most popular night club downtown. I meet a cute girl. She takes me home. Thank god I have a polaroid camera with me! We take pictures, and the next day I'm at the post office mailing them to the b*tch hoping that by the time the mail arrives, she has finally walked home. Game. Set. Match.

This is the kind of attitude that you should be aiming for. Now, contrary to the "NEXT NEXT NEXT" maniacs, I believe that you should stay in the relationship for a bit and have some fun while you're at it. It's very mean, but it'll develop your personality. You need it. What you have to do is understand that SHE IS NOWHERE WITHOUT YOU. You are the only guy that manages to stay with her. You drive her around. You pay for her entertainment. You let her belittle you. She can't dump you, because she would be losing too much. It's like if I get $1000 in the mail every month for a year such that I get accustomed to it, and incorporate it into my spending, then all of the sudden I don't get it anymore. It fvcks me up! That's the position that she is in right now, and you have to push the boundaries.

You have to start saying no. You have to start saying take your shirt off... B*TCH. You need to say "You want me to drop you off? Pay for my gas, and BLOW ME." Like I said before. Pull yourself together and regain your individuality. Consider this as an option.

Mike, tell me wether you want to keep it, or break it off, and I'll give you the steps so that you can do that. For now think about it. Hope I made the wheels in your head spin again.

Waiting for reply.
-Roots

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Reply to Roots

Roots, yes, I do want to stay with her, but she's a lot to put up with. I guess she has me trapped with all these plans she came up with for our relationship. She told me the following: "I want us to be engaged" - I asked her to commit to me after she said that and she goes "I don't think I'm ready to be in a committed relationship" But she wants to be engaged to me?!! How bizarre!! She's very contradicting, she always change her mind when making a decision, she confuses me on a daily basis. I constantly have to put up with her mind games and shyt tests. I even told her that I love her, and at first she DIDN'T love me. But she loves me NOW. Why? This is how she began to love me:

I was talking to ONE OF HER FRIENDS about HER (her friend's name is Yolanda). Anyhow, I didn't want anyone nearby to hear me talking about Andrea (my g/f) so I got a little closer to Yolanda and we started talking about Andrea. Andrea soon enough, would see us talking and she noticed how close me and Yolanda were. She got mad at me. Andrea would later tell me that she loved me. I asked when did this happen, and she said "When I saw you sitting close to Yolanda, I realized that I love you.." Roots, this girl is VERY insecure!! I admit that I am a little insecure, but Andrea gets mad whenever she sees me interacting with another attractive female. Where I work, there is this BEAUTIFUL girl named "Kaleah". Andrea and Kaleah are familiar with each other. Andrea came by my job in my mom's car to pick me up from work and she sees me and Kaleah talking- Kaleah waved to Andrea.. Andrea made it obvious that my talking to Kaleah bothered her. Andrea's insecurities overwhelming.

Whenever we're out I often catch her looking at how another guy dresses. And I don't say ANYTHING about it, but she'll often say "Mike, that's how you should dress". But whenever I look at another female, she gets mad. For example, me and Andrea were at the Waffle House and I saw these FINE AZZ girls walk in; they were even checking ME out. Andrea saw all of this and she looked at me and said "Mike, are you done staring?!" I started laughing and I said "You look at guys all the time.." and she goes yeah, but I look at everybody like that, and I don't STARE at them like you're doing. So I stopped "staring" at them, but I would glance at them, then Andrea said "Mike, if I see you looking over at them ONE MORE TIME, I am gonna slap the shyt out of you.." That amazed me, because for one, I have never been slapped. I'm gonna stop here and make a list of all the things she does, and I can only hope you'll help me here. Thanks Roots.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaia - you really should drop the b1tch.

A normal (note that it's NORMAL, in other words - nothing special) relationship is when you're equal with the girl.

She's with you just because of the company.
She likes sex for the sake of sex.
She doesn't ask of you anything she wouldn't do in return.
She respects you.
She's hot
She's not dumb
She doesn't threaten you with leaving you every five minutes

I respect myself. These are the minimal standards I want to have to be with the girl.

If you think you're unworthy of respect, then go ahead and continue kissing her ass.

Cheers

Reaction score
She even bought me a fake vagina to use in front of her
Say what? A fake vagina to use infront of her. Getting a mental picture of that now....hahahahhah!:D Did you use the vagina thing in front of her? This hoe is probably secretly filming you on her mobile while you have sex with a plastic vagina and then putting it on the net.

C'mon dude. Re-read your own post. Why the hell would you want to stay with a b!tch like this. She needs to be slapped.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from the sound of it, it looks like you like her and want to keep her. You have to understand where all of these guys above are coming from though. When you look at it from the looking glass of common sense, it shows you that the benefits of the relationship don't come close to the drawbacks encountered from it. The obvious conclusion is to end the relationship. Since you do not seem to really want to, there must be something keeping you there. I still can't seem to figure out what this may be. What is it that's holding you to this girl? What do you think when you are with her? Is there something that you will lose if you two break up? Is there some kind of external pressure? Well until I can see that, I can't advise you.

You seem to be trying to find logic behind this woman. You're looking under the wrong rock. Obviously what she does isn't FAIR, but it's her PERSONALITY. There are difficult people on this world, and shes deffinitely not the worst, but probably pretty close nonetheless. Sure, her double standard's aren't fair, but that's who she is.

You only really have two options. The one that involves you staying is the one that demands a very assertive attitude and a controlling personality. Your mission is to send this girl into submissiveness. You have to take such a solid stand that she will be afraid to push you around. If you're not cut out for that kind of action, then you will just be wasting your time. You have to ask yourself "Can I be a tough bastard and MAKE her respect me?". If you cannot maintain this attitude for as long as you plan to be with her, then don't bother.

So if you tell me what exactly is tying you to this girl, maybe I can tackle it, but otherwise I see nothing that is worth the time nor the effort to keep this relationship going.

-Roots

Reaction score
A fake vagina? I didn't read your whole post because it hurt too much!! This is insane - the_great, you obviously have mental, self-esteem issues -seek help!!!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Great Gaia....isn't Gaia the ancient FEMALE Goddess of the Earth????:eek:

I think I'm begining to understand your problem...

dread man

Reaction score
DUUDE DUDE......ITS TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES SHE IS OBVIOUSLY MESSING WITH YOU ..NEXT THAT HO MAN...LIKE BOB MARLY WOULD SAY IRIE MON....

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roots has the right idea

But i want to make you face some hard realities. And you better face them, you got that?, or you won't get any personal satisfaction. Gauranteed. And at this stage, that is all you can salvage for the time being. She is not your girl now. Do you understand. She is not yours. You are HER toy. And she is hanging out with and rooting other guys. She is obviously only hanging out with you because it gives her pleasure to treat you like she is. NEVER judge a girl by what she says, only by what she does. The only reason you have for seeing her again (and get it out of your mind that she is your gf, she's not, she's a tramp and no body's) is to get some personal satisfaction....until the time when its YOU have her eating off a plate.

She does not respect you.

She is sleeping with someone else.

You are making a fool of yourself.

When she is telling you that she does not like what you are doing, or what you say, she is bossing you around because it gives her pleasure to have control over you.

When she is doing all those sexual things with you without you actually laying so much as a finger on her, she is telling you she can make you jump like a monkey because SHE has the power. She knows it, and she is abusing it.

She doesn't respect you at all, and anything you do with her is not because of what a great guy you are, its because of what a fool you've been to be her little puppy dog. You took her to the movies? That was so SHE could see a movie. It had nothing to do with you at all, you just happened to be her ride there and back, and whats worse, you probably paid for it all. Well, money can't be handed back, but diginity is something you can regain.

She's only seeing you still (if she is at all) because she has not yet grown tired of pushing you around, controlling you, and making herself look better by being around you. She's leading you on, she's giving you crap all the time. That is the crust of it and that is what its all about.

I dont know why she is doing that. It could be something from early childhood that makes her want to do it, but this girl is not stable. It could be that she is giving you endless test after test to see if you pass, maybe cos she see's something in you that no one of us can. But either way, man you are being dissed so much, its become a fun game for her. She's baiting you all the time, she's giving out snippets of interest just so she can shoot you down in flames, and watch you stand up so she can do the same again.

This all leads to her feeling no attraction for you hatsoever. I dont care who someone is, if they are not making love to you while you are with them, then they are not attracted and are most likely making love to someone else who they do have attraction for. Her classic line 'oh we dont have to spend all our time together" - whatever it was, that line was an excuse for i NEED TIME TO BE WITH SOMONE ELSE.

DER!!!!....'so you leave me alone for a while so i can go get some from somewhere else who does turn me on.'

fek! this girl is playing with you man, you are her puppy dog.

Roots is right. Whats more, you are not the type of guy this girl really likes to be with or have a forfilling relationship with. I doubt she even knows - or could know yet - but this is certainly the case. There is another malicious reason why she even bothers hanging around you. And its probably that you are just a guy girfriend to her.

when was the last time you kissed her, and if you kissed her, i bet it was so she could trick you into thinking that you were actually with her.

Point is, you got to be even nastier.

I dont give a flying stuff what you would do with this girl....you've got no game....this is what i would do.............................

There's so much i could write and have fun with, while at the same tim makine this girl want me to *** in her so bad she would throw out whatever beleifs she claims she has.

I would do what roots suggested at least twice in a couple of differing situations. On the third time i would come by and pick her up, being sure to stop the car a few yards from her, jump out the car and physically grab her by the shoulders, turn her around and gently but firmly push her back to your car. The others i would just watch her get in. Thats provided she even calls you to have you pick her up. In that case i wold say i have to leave, but i would come back to pick her up, and make sure i was 10 minutes late.

Each time i met her from now on i'd be physical in some way with her, a kiss, a gentle tap on her face before i pulled her into me roughly and spun her around (she's 17 so she is still thinkin movie crud), whatever it is, a long pash, calling her to me, whatever, think of how you can dominate her while being affectionate. But in this case, you'll have to overdo it.

When she says her fave song is on: you say i dont like it and change it to something you prefer. Have your music playing in the car and when she says she does not like it, you say "so what" or "I know but we won't be listening to it" and change the station and turn it up a bit. Another idea would be to have your own tape/cd playing when you pick her up and make her listen to it. And if she says she doesn't want to listen to it, you say too bad, because i listen to it all the time.' If she threatens to ever get out of the car, you say stuff to the effect of 'ok. There's the door.' Challenge her on everything that you dont like.

I'd never back down on this girl. At this stage i think if you break her she'll be yours for life. And if she asks why you've changed you can say i was just doing all that to see what you were like, no hard feelings cos i thought you were ok to begin with and i dont waste my time.

I'd try to win every argument and when she got angry or began to cry (i said i would win, right) i would comfort her affectionately and kiss her.

I'd be trying to create attraction every chance i had. I'd be being a man to this little tart who probably places rock stars and movie kings on pedestals.

You two have got to switch roles, whatever she's done to you, you do to her...your the wuss and shes got the power, you should have the power and let her be the girl she is.

And when she asked me to masturbate in front of her...oh man, thats a fantasy of mine, except in which i would involve her a bit more. Ask her for a kiss during it, grab her tits. Get close while you are doing it, whatever. Best yet, never do that again.

In fact you'll probably never have sex with this girl.

Me, i'd be ripping off her top, finding excuses to be around her when its time for a shower, talking about sexual things, hinting at things, making inuendo, saying that i dont mind the plastic vagina, but it would be more fun to actually bang your brains out, find excuses to get on her bed. You are at a critical no sex stage, so i'd be slipping sex-drugs into her food and wyld for women and things like that into her drinks.

But gees, she's not doing anything cos you are a wuss, and she wont want you in her until you start being a man.

Maybe if you did any of that other stuff the rest would fall into place.

You could hire a prositute or call girl and invite your gf around in the middle of it....make her jealous, deny your time to her. If she arrives late for anything, leave and tell her she was too late....the possibilities are endless. Slap her on the ass a few times, hard and soft. Physically push her around without being too rough, playfight with her. You gotta do something, in fact every interaction from now on should come from the perspective of "i'm the boss, i dont care if you leave, i will try to accomodate you but only if it ties into what i want, and you will love me for it, so shut up and take it, i am not a bad person, i am hot and you will know it.'

Can i have her number?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats on the one hand. On the other hand i really do think its a fake post.

If a girl was like that with me, i suppose its possible for it to happen to someone else, i would not take any of it to begin with.

Girls are easy enough, if you know how to deal with them. I dont know how you got a chance with this girl, but you are playing bad game a lot. People get rejected a lot too, so you gotta take that, and when in a bad relationship thats rejecting the way you want to be, you gotta get out or fix it.

Never post on here again. Read the dj bible and all the tips.

I think you made a lot of mistakes, some of the things she's done to you, you might have done to her to begin with, like talking with someone other than her while you two are out.

I hung up on a girl one night i was very interested in because someone called her during our call. It was her ex boyfriend. She wasn't saying anything out of sorts, but he was. She kept on saying. "no its not." over and over and her voice tone was that of a girl in stress mode.

When she rung me back, she apologised, but i said i didn't like it and really you should have told him to get lost because you were busy with me.

Now i think about it, i could have been you if i didn't know any better. I also told this girl i didn't want to be another of her girlfriends, because thats how she was talking to me too early on - gossiping, girlie things, etc. Some is ok, but not a lot. When it came time to meet (she's a phone buff) i told her i was hanging up unless it was this weekend. Yes, we sorted it all out, because of me, now she is talking about her bed and how nice it is too cuddle, and about sex and being touched, and how she's being used by other guys in the past, and how she wants to be loved. Yeh yeh honey, i hear it all the time. And i know how to make you happy. I had to tell her to stop calling me so much. And it only made her like me more.

She's hot, and i would have been like you if i wasn't so bloody good. haha. ok that is. And they ask why god put males on earth.

We live and learn, but you gotta try and root that girl, and never give anything to her easy. After you have made attraction and developed a strong bond, thats when she can treat you like the ***** your mum treats your father. Cos they can hack it, you can't. And you wouldn't want it to be like that anyway.

Date her friend, root her friend, come onto her mum, do something.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I want to stay with her? Why don't I give up on the relationship?

I guess its because I am attached to her, you know that "I can't see my life without her" kinda thing. She told me that: She wants to marry me one day, she wants to be the mother of my kids, she wants to lose her virginity to me (very doubtful that she's a virgin, but maybe she could be), she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, that if we were to break up that she WOULDN'T be able to find anyone BETTER than me/ that I'm the best thing that's ever happened in her life, etc. She made all these plans with me.. I've dated plenty of girls and Andrea is nothing like the rest of them.... no other girl ever made these plans with me before. But I noticed something... when she tells me these things, her body language does not match. Actions over words, right? So now it's hard for me to believe her. I even think I feel like I want to be with her because she has me "confused". Me and Andrea have been "talking" since Aug 2003.. and we got into a relationship Jan 2004; 5 months of controversy. I believe there are a lot of guys she's dated in the past that wouldn't put up with her shyt, but I can.. but I don't know if she realizes that. Maybe she does; maybe she doesn't. She's the kinda girl that goes off of what others think of her, such as her friends. She's the type of girl that secretly wants to be popular, but denies it. She's immature emotionally. She plays with my mind and emotions all the time, she's cold.. she has all of these aggressions built up inside of her and she releases it whenever we argue. Last night, I asked her "Why are you like that?" She told me "Because I guess it's the guys I dated in the past, they made me this way. The stress they put on me, I carry it onto the next guy I'm dating" (i.e.: if me and her were to break up, the next guy she dates gets all the hell I put her thru). She told me she knows she needs to change, but she can't do it overnight. She's always worrying about being hurt, but she never once thinks about WHO SHE'S hurting.. I told her that our relationship is breaking apart and things just don't feel right anymore. I think I was truly saying "My interest level is fading like Wrangler Jeans". She's asking me "What did I do?" I told her I was scared because I felt like I was losing her, and I said "The one thing I want from you, you can't give to me.." She said "What? Sex?" I said "...your time." It seems like me and her hardly talk anymore and that's really taking a toll on me. All these plans she has lined up.. I can actually see them happening, I mean, she's ALWAYS talking about our future.. but it's one thing she doesn't realize... IF WE DON'T FOCUS ON THE PRESENT, THEY'LL BE NO FUTURE. She's gonna schedule a day off from work so that we can talk about our issues. But I still don't understand what to do from here. I mean, SURE we'll talk, but I don't want this to repeat itself. I often ask myself "Do I REALLY love this girl, or am I just CONFUSED as hell?" Please reply.

Reaction score
the_great_gaia...

Wake Up, The Matrix Has You!!!

Follow the Puerto Rican Rabbit...