Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poss. hot home date/ROACH problem

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this weekend I might have some company. Been priming for this a while now. I've literally shed blood and tears for this opportunity. I'm cooking up a storm for this girl, got dessert ready to go, you name it.

Well about a week or two I suddenly get infested with roaches!

I'm no slob...I keep a relatively clean place, it's gotta be the *#!$ neighbors. I'm so damn pissed. I've been running around the apartment with a vacuum cleaner, it seems there are 2 main villains right now.

I fear that my female visitor will see one of these and turn and flee before she even can see me with my shorts down :mad:

Any good roach extermination tips...I don't care if they only work for one day, that is my purpose.

Naapimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
propably not the best place to ask for roach solutions. As far as what else you can do, I'm really not sure. If some girls know there were once roaches in a place, even if your place is clean, and you since taken care of it, they still won't trust to be in that place, they'll cosider it very tanted for quite awhile.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insidious
I fear that my female visitor will see one of these and turn and flee before she even can see me with my shorts down :mad:
Ya I'd say that would be a problem:crackup:

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep kitchen surfaces clean with sanitizer or equivalent. Put roach poison near suspect sources. Seal any visible cracks near floors, vents, steam radiators, sink pipes. It's common sense man.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always flea (& small insect, like roaches) bomb your apartment... today would be the day to do it though, as you don't want the whole place smelling like a flea bomb when she gets there.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take her out to dinner until I got the roach thing under control. Man that sucks, but I would say do not let her anywhere near the apt. while you have that deal going on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Befriend the roaches and have them do various chores for you, keep them enticed with maybe a large raw t bone steak.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My previous apartment had a SERIOUS roach problem. It got to the point where if i go into the kitchen in the middle of the night and flick on the lights, 3-4 of those fvckers would fall on my head. There was not a single square inch of the ceiling that didnt have a roach on it.

I got some potent stuff, forgot the name, and they dissapeared in a couple of months.

But yeah roaches really scare chicks to death, so i'd take care of it as soon as possible.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superchristx
Just date hood rats, they're more fun anyway.
That takes the cake :p

Well I think I've vacuumed all the suckers up for the short term, I really need to seal up the entry points though. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that my bad relatives don't drop in at the most inopportune time...