Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Positive sex thoughts?

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I'm having this recurring problem with bedroom self-confidence. Despite generally being good in the sack (and leaving my g/f noticeably happy), a couple times I've lost it midway thru, and now I'm obsessing about it (which of course makes it much worse).

My g/f is currently on vacation, she gets back tomorrow night, and so of course I want to give her the fvck of her life. But just typing that, I can feel the self-pressure mounting.

What do you guys do to feel more confident in the sack? Do you visualize things? What do you think to yourself?

(Even cheesy stuff like "Yeah I'm the man" is welcomed...)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by parisaga
What do you think to yourself?
Don't think.

Do you think when you eat an ice cream cone?

Animals don't think, when they have sex.

Michael Jordan doesn't think when he throws the ball in the basket.

Do what your body and her body tells you to do.

Check your brain at the door.

Your animal damn it!!!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've learned here is that it happens to men all over the world. If you make it looks as if it's the most normal thing in the world (and believe me it is), you will look confident, and you'll feel confident. There's nothing worse than having Mr. Winkey fail and the man gets all upset and pissy like a little girl who didn't get a barbie for christmas.

A simple comment like, "Ah damn, ran out of power" and then cuddle her for a while afterwards. If you don't make it a big deal, she'll see it as no big deal. It won't be the worst sex you've ever had if you don't let yourself get all emotional about it.

When you get emotional and whiny about it, her IL will drop.
If you're confident about it, her IL will remain high.

If she asks you about it or she goes off on that "I'm not attractive enough" 5hit, just tell her, "It happens to all guys, it's no big deal." Then cuddle her.

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
A simple comment like, "Ah damn, ran out of power" and then cuddle her for a while afterwards. If you don't make it a big deal, she'll see it as no big deal. It won't be the worst sex you've ever had if you don't let yourself get all emotional about it.
Yeah, thanks. I guess I need to realize it WILL happen to me again. Maybe even next time.

I have been playing it off, and she hasn't been giving me any grief really, other than a little non verbal disappointment. But nothing directed to me or said to me.

It's one of those self-fulfilling things I guess... if you think it's gonna happen, you'll stress, and then it will...

Anything you think about (or don't) if the fear comes up while you're in the middle of things?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything you think about (or don't) if the fear comes up while you're in the middle of things?
There's a few things. First, I'm definately not the only guy it's ever happened to. Second, I know that getting emotional and pissy over it isn't attractive to her. Third, I know it doesn't happen all the time. Some days are better than others. Finally, I know that if necessary, I can masturbate later to relieve the tension :)

Thinking about all this makes it not look as bad as it seems. Guess what? It isn't.

Also, if you happen to go limp, forget about it and bring her to orgasm using your fingers or oral. There's nothing saying you can't have fun even when something goes wrong.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f is currently on vacation, she gets back tomorrow night, and so of course I want to give her the fvck of her life.

Do you know any of her fantasies or desires, is there anything she would like to try sexually? If so, try to make it happen.

One thing that I know turn women on is to hold their arms down over there head so they can't move. They love to feel like they're being 'taken'. You don't have to go crazy and pull out the blindfolds and restraints, not yet anyway, lol, but just a little something to let her know it's yours and you will do what you want with it. I have yet to come across a girl that does not get turned on by this.

PS:
A little hair tug goes a long way also. Have fun...

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the second nut soon afterwards. I bet she'll be beggin for the ol K-Y jelley

Don't let it bother you. She isn't going to get blue ovaries!

Later