Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

posing as a girl on the cosmo forum

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am posing as a girl on the cosmo forum. I know some of you will think this is stupit but I using certain methods to get answers from. I take women situations and word them so they give the answers I want. its like I am asking them but I am getting their game perspective.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been asking many questions about the sh!t test and I think the sh!t test is only done after you are involved with a woman or you have already slepted with her. the sh!t test is acutally I am not interested. if a girls likes you, you will know it. how many guys have gotten woman after passing the sh!t test. she was testing me to see if I am a man? no I passed so were are dating? NOT.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think you're going to find more accurate advice on a Cosmo forum than here? lol you gotta be kidding...

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I am just trying to find out information on a sh!t test. if a woman likes you, you will know. a woman who likes you is not going to give to too much sh!t, if your not an afc.

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
A sh!t test is an invented name. Girls do it subconciously...thats how they find out IF they like you.

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude If your a "man" this **** tests will just come at ease like you will just do you thing and pass them. If a girl likes you well she will tell you straight up, Im not lieing I just had a girl text me that she is crazy for me. You just don't reveal on what you think of her, do it a little to keep her interested, but you need her to cave in meaning you have the power.