Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Portland Oregon

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey all ptown here anyone still looking for wings

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Playaz, I would consider winging with someone who has some background in pickup skills, either in terms of workshop training or significant experience in the field. I'm at norpacwolf@yahoo.com

NOWer

Reaction score
In Portland... let's trade ideas...

new-ish to Mystery/Strauss studies. not new to loving girls.

would really like to talk to everyone in the community and maybe go out. it takes a team.

on myspace i'm... myspace.com/caseyforever

i'm upbeat young and active. let's talk and trade ideas, secrets and study together.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, activity....

PM me or email me you guys. I am still going out regularly in Ptown, alone mostly. It's a rough town but you get used to it.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
portland has skank girls, a pretty crappy nightlife scene, and a massive ghetto called gresham which is filled with white trash, black trash, and everything else that could be wrong with a city. the MAX train is always full of bums-- move somewhere better

Clockwork

Reaction score
Downtown portland is the way to go. Theres 2nd street that has bars and clubs Berbati's, Barcode, Bar XV, Kells, Thirsty Lion (some w/o cover). Forgot Mcfaddens, Dixies, and a new venue forgot the name Devils or something which is on 3rd street. You can head into the pearl district and hit up a few scattered venues Blitz, Aura, Betty Ford's these are the more quality venues in terms of women.

As for moving to Portland the downtown night life can be good at times but it can also be wack esp when its cold. I don't think theres anything out in gresh or beavton. Everything happens in downtown - People from Washington like to party over here (Downtown Vancouver is a ghost town). It really depends on the neighborhood your in: North East Portland has its monthly last Thursday's as well - It gets really crowded on Alberta Street. East of downtown has a few indie bars/clubs too.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
portland has skank girls, a pretty crappy nightlife scene, and a massive ghetto called gresham which is filled with white trash, black trash, and everything else that could be wrong with a city. the MAX train is always full of bums-- move somewhere better
the whole metro area is white trash and im guessing the black people there must be transplants from california (los angeles to be exact) by the way they behave.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for another jumpstart to this thread. CLEAR! *bzzzt*

Has anyone actually met up just for fun or gone out "sarging" in this oddball city? I'm from LA, so I'm not used to having to scour the city for good spots to meet attractive women. It seems very hit and miss in this city, although somehow during the summer months all the better looking girls come out of hibernation. Anyone else experienced this? Some people said it's just that it's the same girls dressed up better or more revealing, but I don't buy that hypothesis.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent been to Portland for years but, I know there is clubs there. Except the last time I heard anything someone shot up the club.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Portland, anyone out there? i'm just looking for relaxed, easy going people to grow my social circle with. If you find yourself sitting at home on the computer on a saturday night instead of hanging out, or don't have many friends or don't know many people send me a message. I have a small group of friends i hang out with on the weekends to go to the club so if you ain't got many friends send me a message you can make some new ones. Trying to grow my group as there is strengh in numbers. I sarge with 1 of my buddies almost on a weekly basis.

Summary: looking for people that want to hang out on a weekly basis for sarging and go clubin on saturdays or just want to meet to make friends and connections.

IcedRa

Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Time for another jumpstart to this thread. CLEAR! *bzzzt*

Has anyone actually met up just for fun or gone out "sarging" in this oddball city? I'm from LA, so I'm not used to having to scour the city for good spots to meet attractive women. It seems very hit and miss in this city, although somehow during the summer months all the better looking girls come out of hibernation. Anyone else experienced this? Some people said it's just that it's the same girls dressed up better or more revealing, but I don't buy that hypothesis.
I have noticed this anywhere were the winters are rainy/snowy. Girls have all this built up energy and they love to go out and show it off. They are much more friendly in their demeanor.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm probably moving to Portland for work. I've been there for some time before, and like any city there is some good and some bad. I'm trying to figure out the nightlife scene. What I know so far:

-Full Sail, next to McCormick and Schmicks on the waterfront: Probably the best happy hour in Portland. It's a pretty chill place, probably too chill for meeting people, but it's good for just kicking it with your friends
-Aura: Overpriced club, plenty of attention *****s, I'd avoid it. It's in the Pearl District.
-Kells: Laidback place, one of my favorite bars in Portland so far. It's in Downtown.
-Buffalo Gap: Outside of downtown, toward the Lake Oswego area, but it's a chill place with good music. Pretty lively and good bar food, not too expensive.

In my experience, Portland has a lot of chill places, but I haven't had as much luck looking for a more upbeat party place. Then again, I'm not the biggest expert on Portland nightlife. Any ideas?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
In my experience, Portland has a lot of chill places, but I haven't had as much luck looking for a more upbeat party place. Then again, I'm not the biggest expert on Portland nightlife. Any ideas?
You're right that there's a lot of chill places. Most of the clubs will have club girls in them, so if Aura bothers you then most of the real club clubs probably won't interest you.

Happy hour at Henry's 12th Street Tavern almost always has some cute women, but good luck finding a table without waiting for half an hour. All my friends are usually broke, so I don't have people to go out on the town with often. Are you looking for places to take women or pick up women?

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
You're right that there's a lot of chill places. Most of the clubs will have club girls in them, so if Aura bothers you then most of the real club clubs probably won't interest you.

Happy hour at Henry's 12th Street Tavern almost always has some cute women, but good luck finding a table without waiting for half an hour. All my friends are usually broke, so I don't have people to go out on the town with often. Are you looking for places to take women or pick up women?
Well thinking about it some more, it might have just been a bad night at Aura since I have heard good things from others. The deal was there were basically no girls under 30 when I was there (I'm 21)...so yeah. I'm looking for places to meet new women; I already got a reasonably good feel for where to take someone for date or something like that.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to Portland City Grill on Saturday for happy hour. Great bar, and happy hour isn't too expensive either.

Keep this thread active guys. Not many of us in Portland.

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
clubs suck

Honestly, clubs suck in general, especially in Portland. You have to spend money, drink (not good for decision making) and it's too damn loud! (I lose my voice from yelling for an hour, then you sound stupid when you talk). You can pick up women in this town (or anywhere) just from cruising the MAX trains alone. ****, I got women's numbers on the MAX in only one week of sarging. Then there's Park Blocks (a CRAPload of young, pretty girls fresh from nearby PSU) I got a girl's number there who looked like Kirsten Dunst, actually prettier. I'd always see this girl walking alone because of all the local over-feminized manginas. (That's another great thing about Portland, there's WAY less competition due to the STAGGERING amount of AFC's!).If you're adventurous (and wise) you can always just hang right outside the night club pretending to be waiting for that "friend's" phone call. A good one is Dirty. LOTS of HB's there. Great photo ops there too, for later social proof. So if anyone out there wants to go out and try to actually get women's phone #'s, instead of just saying hello, PM me and we'll set something up. I'm 38, by the way, not that I give a crap ;)

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and then get back on Sunday, but afterwards, yeah let's make something happen.