She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Windows XP has a multi-user platform where you can access Windows under different names. For example, I might have "Jakethasnake", "Parents", "Girlfriend", and "Guest" as my users. You could do that next time, and have your username password protected (mine automatically goes into password protect mode if I leave the computer inactive for more than 5 minutes).
"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by jakethasnake Windows XP has a multi-user platform where you can access Windows under different names. For example, I might have "Jakethasnake", "Parents", "Girlfriend", and "Guest" as my users. You could do that next time, and have your username password protected (mine automatically goes into password protect mode if I leave the computer inactive for more than 5 minutes).
actually windows 98 has this feature. Click on the control panel, then click on the users icon. This lets you set multiple users with their own password.
they will still see windows explorer and all the programs the comp has, EXCEPT the "my documents" folder (each user will have its own). Here you can have all that secret stuff.
Originally posted by dockta I am white.. and for those of you who have not Fu**ed a black chick.... Its AWESOME... once you go BLACK... you never go BACK.
Keep your porn on CD. It takes about a minute and a half to burn it to CD and you can do it while you're wiping yourself off. Keep the CD's in a little flippy-folder thing right next to your other CD's on your bookshelf or whatever, right in plain sight. DO NOT LABEL THEM.
Put some tame, classy porn on your computer and keep it under "My Documents." Gil Elvgren is nice. Brian Tarsis if you're more risque. Old 50's pin-up models, artistic nudes, Betty Page. Let her find THOSE next time she's snooping, and "discover" how classy you are about sex.
wtf? if i got caught. id just mess about with her and actually start watching it with her.
ACTUALLY, ill make the proposition of fuking her, while the black 10 incher is fukin that white chic. Actually im gona do that when i get with my next gf. that would be cool as fuk. man this is a positive not a negative!!!
"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
"I am white.. and for those of you who have not Fu**ed a black chick.... Its AWESOME... once you go BLACK... you never go BACK."
C'mon fellas, that's not true! LOL! It doesn't depend on race. But, I do admit that I liked looking at that cream colored penis sliding in and out of me. That was awesome, so I'd like to do it again. But it's really just a matter of who you love too, right? Black, white, pink, or purple! And I'm sure there have been some white women that rocked your worlds. For a woman to give you a hot sexual encounter it depends on how comfortable she is with her body and if she finds you very sexy, not her race.
SB
Originally posted by seabreeze "I am white.. and for those of you who have not Fu**ed a black chick.... Its AWESOME... once you go BLACK... you never go BACK."
C'mon fellas, that's not true! LOL! It doesn't depend on race. But, I do admit that I liked looking at that cream colored penis sliding in and out of me. That was awesome, so I'd like to do it again. But it's really just a matter of who you love too, right? Black, white, pink, or purple! And I'm sure there have been some white women that rocked your worlds. For a woman to give you a hot sexual encounter it depends on how comfortable she is with her body and if she finds you very sexy, not her race.
SB
I know its not about race but I cant stand it when people limit themselves just because they are scared or because of what other people think. BTW Seabreeze, what nationality are you? That whole "cream colored penis" comment got me wondering.
"I liked looking at that cream colored penis sliding in and out of me"
"I love to hear a man moan, grunt, pant, whimper, even yell when he comes or is about to come"
seabreeze, you're making me randy, girl!
As to the topic at hand: don't sweat the porn, and feel free to be with whoever makes you happy.
Gipper
“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You're a guy right? You like looking at naked pictures right?
If she's just some girl your dating and not an LTR what the f*ck does it matter that you have a little bit of porn on your computer.
It sounds like she understands about having some porn...thats cool..but, sounds like she's got a bit of insecurity issues when it comes to you looking at colored chics.
I'm assuming you're white and she's white. And you told her you're not into that kinda thing? What kinda thing?? Inter-racial sex?
HAHAHA!!
I wont get on any kind of soap box rant..but buddy..you're MISSING OUT!
No, you're half African, half Persian, and all-American. You should drop that bullshyt 'One Drop' Rule - just because your black features dominate it doesn't necessarily make you "African-American".
Define yourself on your own terms, not by how a racist society sees you. And if society is stubborn and still tries to classify you the way they find it convenient, give them the fvcking finger. Stand your ground, and define yourself.
The way I see it, you are half Persian and half African by heritage, and 100% AMERICAN by nationality. Idiots always confuse 'race/ethnicity' with 'nationality', and it drives me up the fvcking wall. I am one chinky lookin' mofo, but I am just as 'American' as any of you punks. Word to yo mutha, beeeeotch.
Originally posted by seabreeze "I am white.. and for those of you who have not Fu**ed a black chick.... Its AWESOME... once you go BLACK... you never go BACK."
C'mon fellas, that's not true! LOL! It doesn't depend on race. But, I do admit that I liked looking at that cream colored penis sliding in and out of me. That was awesome, so I'd like to do it again. But it's really just a matter of who you love too, right? Black, white, pink, or purple! And I'm sure there have been some white women that rocked your worlds. For a woman to give you a hot sexual encounter it depends on how comfortable she is with her body and if she finds you very sexy, not her race.
SB
Seabreeze..... i didnt say i DONT bone white chicks anymore, or latin, asian... etc... i just said.. BLACK IS BEST.. going on past experiences.
You have a very interesting background...... my background is Mauritian/Australian..... yup.. half and half... you dont seem to have either nationality in you... would you like some?
...and you're making me randy, too... Ethiopian yet (mmm...).
Any radical change she notices in you will reflect as a lack of confidence and a chink in the armor.
No pun intended, Rollo? (it's horrible, but I couldn't resist)
Yeah, if anything, she should apologize for getting in your business. If I was dating her, and she had seen Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, I'd do my impression of the French waiter and say "I didn'ta know that I was going out with a raah-cist."
"She's Out of Your League"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
jesus christ, it really doesn't matter. The truth is, girls look at porn even more than guys. I know this cuz I have a friend who I feel comfortable talking to about stuff like this, and she told me that everyone of her friends has porn on their computer.
As for interacial stuff, when she asked you about it, you should have turned into a joke saying something like "I don't discriminate, I do white girls, black girls, little girls, etc." (maybe even add little boys in there jsut for laughs, like in that Eminem song).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.