"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Porn to watch with your girl? (i.e. not sick)

jago25_98

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
I just just wondering where I can find some porn that isn't totally sick and depraved?

I usually use thehun.com just because it's the only free one I know, but the stuff on there tends to be fairly varied.

I've no interest in watching guys ejaculate on womens faces or beat them, I don't think I've got those insecurities. Embarrased to be male sometimes.

So, where can I get some simple porn with love and respect rather than hate and disrespect? - for free?

(this really annoys me)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

playa

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
anything put out bu VIVID video usually has high class girls and respectable guys in high-gloss locals doing respactable shyte stick to VIVID they are the class act in porn
 

playa

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
anything put out by VIVID video usually has high class girls and respectable guys in high-gloss locals doing respactable shyte stick to VIVID they are the class act in porn
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
Porn with love and respect? Tsk...tsk...I won't hear of it.

If you want some weird porno go to http://www.stileproject.com you'll be glad you did:D

EDIT: By the way, Jago, just because YOU are offended by what you see, doesn't necessairily mean SHE is offended by what is going on, maybe she likes it when a guy kicks her in the stomach or cuts his finger to bleed in her mouth.
 
Last edited:

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
WTF... im not flaming you or anything but first you say that if you watch nasty p0rn then you have insecurities and its a horrible thing.

THEN you say that you cant find any p0rn that isnt nasty because all you ever watch is disrespectful stuff? WTF?

if you havent been watching all that "nasty stuff" but "taseful stuff" all this time then why now do you need desperate help trying to find something with "class"?

busted :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
I think he watches what he called disrespectful, but he feels bad about it afterward I guess.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
I don't see where he actually says that he watches disrespectful porn.

As an answer to your question, though, get K A Z A A or watch Cinemax:D

Why does K A Z A A get filtered? I had to go back and edit this...
 

jago25_98

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
- cheers playa

- thanks, stylemedia kicks :D

"first you say that if you watch nasty p0rn then you have insecurities and its a horrible thing."
- I don't think this but it does look that way. Other explainations?

- I don't mind sicko stuff, sometimes more entertaining, but does sometimes seem like that's all there is. I just get tied of it

- I don't feel bad about it. I feel embarrassed about it if I'm with a girlfriend. How would you feel about watching vids with your mum? - i find some are ok, but some worse.

- my girlfriend seemed fine about it. I'll play her the really shocking stuff next time

- I'm not saying I don't like the sick stuff, I'd just like a change
 
Top