Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popular

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl in a local cofeeshop is super popular - but NO boyfriend or a man. Probably no action in bed at all. Last week I made "info" approach - I think this week I just press her directly for a date....comments?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
number tie her.

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will either take her number, or invite her or something after her work - the chance is she would brush off, but that won't stop me from trying again...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Maybe she's so good looking that guys are intimidated to approach her. You've got something she wants.

If you approach her and are even SLIGHTLY intimidated by her popularity, she'll sense that you feel you're not worthy and blow you off...or use you until she gets someone MORE popular to ask her out. Popularity is relative. Be secure in yourself and just talk to her. And don't let a popular girl's opinion or reaction to you bring your OWN esteem down.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with squirrels when he says "Popularity is relative". It's your own perception of her. Maybe some other guy thinks she's a clown, another guy things she's just out for attention, and yet another doesn't think anything about her. Don't let your own assumptions throw yourself off.

As far as the "If she blows me off, that won't stop me from trying again"...you sound like a stalker. Go in there, talk to her, see what happens. If she's not interested, respect that. Then maybe you can chat with her here and there when you come into the coffee shop and see if something develops after she gets to see you more often.

rick6599

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have already done this - sort of tactful approach, to see whats going on, once I asked her to leave some promo material there, and we got into interesting conversation - actually I am planning to invite her somewhere, this will probably be important, because she will either come or not...