CamaroMike
Don Juan
Alright to u all u DJ's who pull popular snobby girls, the hot ones, tell everyone how you've done it and if the popular girls really are the ones to go after-
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
popular girls are popular for usually one reason..because theyre often freakin hott!!!Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Popular girls are *****es. They suck and arn't really that hot. Welcome to reality.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I ask a girl for her number when I meet her. Experince has taught me a lotOriginally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I see what you mean Lorenzo, today I was gonna number close with some popular chick 8.7, but I felt a little hesitant because I just started talking to her this week, and so I don't want to rush things and show that I'm THE MAN. but next week I might go for the number close, or should I have gone for it today?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
^ The truth hurts.Hi, I'm going to be your friend for the rest of the year. I don't really like you, however I will remain your friend until I decide you are worthless to me, or continue being your friend when I realize you shall hold your value, socially. So, you better stay popular honey, or I'm going to drop you like Carrot Top from a tall building.
Best Wishes!![]()