Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popular Culture and the Media

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want success with your life and with women stop paying attention to popular culture and the media. Please stop it. I see so many articles on the internet and even threads on this site that are brainwashing.

If you really want to break free from the desperation then you first need to have a solid understanding of your role as a man and the role of a woman in your life.

The best thing you can do if you want to change your life is to stop watching TV, playing video games, and/or reading news paper columns about relationships.

If you put garbage in your brain you will get garbage out. If you want to change your life you have to cut the crap off from the source. It will only serve to put you into a great depression. You will want a woman and you will try your best to be everything that the media tells you women want. Sadly, this is totally untrue. You will never know what a woman wants because you are not one of them. All you have to do is become a good man and a good woman will want you. The more of a man you are the more of a woman you will find. The problem today is that there are no role models for men and most of what is on TV turns you into an AFC or promotes gayness (ie the metrosexual). The AFC is not a man. He is a puss-y and because of that women don't want him.

The problem most men have is that their understanding of what makes a man is completely false. Drop the media from your life and fix your understanding of what makes a man. No..a man isn't a sex crazed monkey that bangs his bit-ches all day in the jungle. sure that might be funy, but we are more evolved then that. We have convictions, integrity, and honor. The moment you forget that is moment that the feminised media wins.

If you want to find a good woman for an LTR, then find a woman that views you as the head of the relationship. This is what I've done and now I command respect with women .

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and have done this, but not really for women or anything. I just noticed how so much of my time was spent "reacting" to popular culture, the tabloid shows, reality programs, negative news programs, horrific stories EVERY DAY about the awful things that happened that day, there's all these lives I'm watching and reading about but none of them are my own. Apparently there's this invention called "tivo" that puts you in control, but I have basically just stopped watching tv, and listening to news radio, things like that. I admit the elections have me watching a LITTLE coverage, but it's like two percent of last election. It's all you taking in someone else's life. It starts defining you.

Doing something like this means you have to spend more quality time with yourself, just experiencing your own thoughts and moods. This is actually what many people are scared of doing, which is exactly why they distract themselves with pointless trivia.

Basic thing is, the less you are "plugged in" to other people the easier it is for you to discover who you actually are.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still play some video games rarely and still watch south park and laker games. I also read the news religiously. Everything else I don't pay attention to. I mean I gotta do some stuff or I'd be dead from boredom.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
SickAgain said:
I still play some video games rarely and still watch south park and laker games. I also read the news religiously. Everything else I don't pay attention to. I mean I gotta do some stuff or I'd be dead from boredom.
Yeh and if you disconnect too much the cool pretty girls with think you are odd and geeky.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
This old shool retro logic no longer applies dealing with the money grubbing liberal independent gold diggers we have to choose from in 2008. BUt is nice to read. anyway
Money Grubbing Liberal independant gold diggers don't qualify in my book. Why the fuc-k are you going after sh-it like that? Is it because you think those kinds of women are hot? Do you really think that all hot women are like that?

There are many men who take this kind of sh-it from a woman and then go cry about it. I would just next a stup-id ho like that .

The fact is you can get old fashioned chicks that are smoking hot. That's what I have now and I'm happy. My girl picked up some thongs yesterday and is going to dance for me tonight. She does everything! cooking, cleaning, etc. She knows the roles of a man and woman. Get out of american hoe central and go traveling. Your eyes will open up to the natural order of things. Americanized women are totaly useless.

The reason I have a girl like this is because I got sick of the stupid hos you are talking about and I asked my self some simple questions and took action to change.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
00Kevin said:
Money Grubbing Liberal independant gold diggers don't qualify in my book. Why the fuc-k are you going after sh-it like that? Is it because you think those kinds of women are hot? Do you really think that all hot women are like that?

There are many men who take this kind of sh-it from a woman and then go cry about it. I would just next a stup-id ho like that .

The fact is you can get old fashioned chicks that are smoking hot. That's what I have now and I'm happy. My girl picked up some thongs yesterday and is going to dance for me tonight. She does everything! cooking, cleaning, etc. She knows the roles of a man and woman. Get out of american hoe central and go traveling. Your eyes will open up to the natural order of things. Americanized women are totaly useless.

The reason I have a girl like this is because I got sick of the stupid hos you are talking about and I asked my self some simple questions and took action to change.
MOst women in major cities fall into that category .. its sad i know.

Reaction score
I don't know, dude.

I feel like I have a hard time relating to most people, because I don't own a TV and don't play computer/video games. The last movie I saw was an episode of Mystery Science Theatre on DVD about three months ago.

I feel out of touch with the culture a lot of other people are in. And when I tell them I don't have a TV they look at me like I'm from another planet.

And this applies to other things, too. I feel like I have a hard time making jokes that other people find funny. The style of humor on most TV shows is much different than mine. The funniest people I know say things which are in that same style--Do you know what I mean?

And what the hell do most people talk about, anyway?

I have nothing to contribute to conversations about American Idol, The Office, 24, Colbert Report, etc etc, which seems to happen an awful lot. I had lunch today at a free event on my college campus...I was introduced to a new group of people and I found myself just sitting there in silence after a few minutes because they were talking about American Idol and the performers on it.