Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook's Return!

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people are following Pook like puppies they just found some of his advice very useful and they want to see how he is doing.

He is still carrying on his fight against defeatism on his blog, its just he is writing on otherthings as well as it is not a PUA forum so he doesn't have to limit his writings to matters of seduction

Reaction score
it seems he took up a new fight; fighting the war on femanisam. kudos to him for standing up for the whole AFC generation, but I serously hope that he doesn't become a bitter old men. There is more to life then that. The strongest survive.

I guess that's the dissadvantage of living in a big city. The matrix is so strong, that even after you get out, you still have to fight it on dayly basis.

line_in_the_sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I guess a lot of you people here are reading his blog. So am I.

I think it has taken a turn for the better since this thread was started. While I support him in his battle against feminism, it sometimes seems he is a LITTLE beyond reasonable on some of his points about the feminist society (though I'm not 100% sure what I think about all of that yet).

All in all, I enjoy reading his stuff, and find some of the advice helpful.

Other thoughts?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His piece on the Chessboard and life is one of the most brilliant things I have seen, ignoring the constant focusing on the "Queen". I seriously hope he doesn't turn out to be a bitter lonely old man either.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unknowngod said:
I know what you mean Des. I came across his blog, by another one he had left behind - mirrofthesoul.blogspot.com . I wasnt sure it was him at first but i read through a few things and his writing styles matched and there were a few references to sosuave. He's changed a lot, he focuses more on getting rid of feminism etc. Which was already noticed with some of his stuff here before he left. Most people wont find his new style very appealing, and a lot of it doesnt focus on successes with women, however i think his new style is important for guys who have trouble with eliminating godess like status for women. It gives a little insight on the darker side of things, and i find it easier to see women without any sub concious pedastals etc. Nonetheless im sure the old pook still exists in some of his new writings, which gave a lot of people some motivation. His stuff helped me a lot too, thats why i have a lot of respect for him. And also Paradigm, i think its important that people know about feminism, fighting it helps structure a better society.

Exactly, man. His blog swipes pedestals you don't even KNOW you have women sitting on. I think the reason he focuses on feminism so much is because it's at the root of not only AFCism, but it is at the root of unhappiness in males in Western society.

He doesn't hate women! Pook LOVES women and femininity. What he hates and fights against are people who betray who they are. People who betray their very nature. And this is what modern feminism's goal is: to change women into men. The side effect is that men are becoming more like women. People are betraying their natures for ideologies.

P.S. , Could anyone else besides me not stop thinking of Pook while watching "V For Vendetta" ? ;)

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke said:
P.S. , Could anyone else besides me not stop thinking of Pook while watching "V For Vendetta" ? ;)
....That's kind of weird.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Pook's gotten bitter towards women..as of late.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe something happened?

:D :D :D
Dude...what is up with all those fukking smilies? Lay off those goofy pills!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
....That's kind of weird.
Is it?

V & Pook:

Both are leaders of revolutions with radical ideas about how people need to wake up and reclaim their lives. While V points out how people are controlled by their government, Pook points out how people are controlled by feminism. They both have a love of Shakespeare and quote him often. They both have a penchant for giving long, inspirational monologues. V wears a mask and so his identity is never known. Pook almost never reveals personal details about himself, so his identity is never known. They both are enigmatic and created large followings. The thousands of people at the end of the movie wearing Guy Faux masks are akin to the thousands of men who are reclaiming their manhood via Pook's writings on sosuave and on his blog.

The parallels are everywhere. I thought tons of sosuavers would have noticed them. Rumour has it that Pook was behind the mask, not Hugo Weaving!

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Pook's gotten bitter towards women..as of late.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Maybe something happened?

:D :D :D
Comments like these are so damn lame. Why is it that when anyone decides to speak out against feminism that they 'must have a problem with the ladies?' No one ever pays any attention to the logical arguments they bring up, and instead decide to personally attack them. Seriously, are you that narrow-minded?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Cowhead418 said:
Comments like these are so damn lame. Why is it that when anyone decides to speak out against feminism that they 'must have a problem with the ladies?' No one ever pays any attention to the logical arguments they bring up, and instead decide to personally attack them. Seriously, are you that narrow-minded?
Agree 100%, that guys comments were beyond lame. It seems ironic how the sheeples ingrained automatic knee jerk reaction nowadays when someone dares speak against feminism = " Bad with ladies"

:crazy:

As if one day when he gets " Good with ladies" it will all make sense and "feminism" will be fair, logical and gosh darn it OK.

Come to think of it I see guys saying this all the time

"" Woooaah I just got anally raped in court and now I can barely see my children but HEY I'm good with the ladies now so its all good. :up: :up: ""

4965th reason I'm embarrassed by my piss weak gender.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are leaders of revolutions with radical ideas about how people need to wake up and reclaim their lives. While V points out how people are controlled by their government, Pook points out how people are controlled by feminism. They both have a love of Shakespeare and quote him often. They both have a penchant for giving long, inspirational monologues. V wears a mask and so his identity is never known. Pook almost never reveals personal details about himself, so his identity is never known. They both are enigmatic and created large followings. The thousands of people at the end of the movie wearing Guy Faux masks are akin to the thousands of men who are reclaiming their manhood via Pook's writings on sosuave and on his blog.

The parallels are everywhere. I thought tons of sosuavers would have noticed them. Rumour has it that Pook was behind the mask, not Hugo Weaving!
What is wrong with you people? You have removed woman from her pedestal and replaced it with Pook, a writer who admits he does not have all the answers but was merely talking aloud to himself!
Yes, Pook's posts are highly motivational, but leave it at that. Pook is NOT the leader of a revolution. Che Guevara was the leader of a revolution. Lenin was the leader of a revolution. Christ was the leader of a revolution. Respect the difference.
Get off of your knees, and close your mouth.

Reaction score
POOK, needs to make a damn book, lol.

I mean I am a sales guy, and I am telling you, based on just his internet fame he would make a ton of money because a lot of guys just off this site would go buy that book, MYSELF INCLUDED.

-DJF

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook's a f***ing legend.

I dont care if everyone says hes a keyboard jockey.

That guy's writing did more for me from getting me from being AFC to where I am now than anyone on this board or in the real world.

Pook, I salute you.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
What is wrong with you people? You have removed woman from her pedestal and replaced it with Pook, a writer who admits he does not have all the answers but was merely talking aloud to himself!
Yes, Pook's posts are highly motivational, but leave it at that. Pook is NOT the leader of a revolution. Che Guevara was the leader of a revolution. Lenin was the leader of a revolution. Christ was the leader of a revolution. Respect the difference.
Get off of your knees, and close your mouth.
The two main sites on seduction are fastseduction.com and sosuave.com

Fastseduction has it's Mystery's, it's Tyler Durdens, it's Jugglers.

Sosuave has it's Pooks and it's Senor Fingers'.

Pook IS at the fore-front, at least in terms of his ideas and his ability to articulate them, of the men's movement. It started on sosuave, where he is undeniably the most famous and possibly the most influential poster, and he is moving into the realm of blogs.

Revolutions do not need to be militaristic or religious. Pook is disseminating radical ideas that empower men and get them OFF the floor where they are sniveling at the feet of women. I applaud him for that.

I have NO PROBLEMS giving props to a man that has helped me become more confident, more enlightened, and more at peace with myself.

To assume that I hold Pook on a pedestal is a mistake. I recognize that he is only human. He is capable of being wrong and making mistakes just like anyone else.

But he is really fvcking good at reflecting truth in what he writes. And this is why so many people admire him. And I don't blame them.

Perhaps you, Marlimus, should examine why you believe that a man who shows sincere appreciation for another man's talents is gay.