Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Pook's catch phrase.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I've seen in Pook's signature the phrase "As you think, so shall you become."

I would like to suggest "As you KNOW, so shall you become."

I do not walk into the room thinking I am a great guy, I walk in there KNOWING it.

I don't think the two girls that told the other schmucks in the pub that they were lesbians were lying, I KNOW it. I got my kino, positive feedback and phone number from them as we walked from the parked car into the bar. ( We arrived at the same time.)

It's all about having faith in one's own self. Faith is like knowing something that can not be established.

What Christian THINK's there is a God? The Christian KNOWS there is.

AS YOU KNOW, SO SHALL YOU BECOME! (credit to Pook anyway)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've always liked, "As you BELIEVE, so shall you become."

But like all ideas, it has the potential for abuse. :(
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Succinctness

But you think that you know something. The depth and veracity of your "knowledge" is based on how you think.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Big Pappy
I've seen in Pook's signature the phrase "As you think, so shall you become."

I would like to suggest "As you KNOW, so shall you become."

I do not walk into the room thinking I am a great guy, I walk in there KNOWING it.

I don't think the two girls that told the other schmucks in the pub that they were lesbians were lying, I KNOW it. I got my kino, positive feedback and phone number from them as we walked from the parked car into the bar. ( We arrived at the same time.)

It's all about having faith in one's own self. Faith is like knowing something that can not be established.

What Christian THINK's there is a God? The Christian KNOWS there is.

AS YOU KNOW, SO SHALL YOU BECOME! (credit to Pook anyway)
His quote is from a spirtualist/success writer named Allen. His work can be seen in tons of success books written today even though Allen lived quite along time ago.


As a Man thinketh
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
This saying traces as far back as the ancient greeks (as far back in history as Ive heard it)

Also, Christians dont KNOW there is a god, they have FAITH.

Faith is more connected to Belief of some truth. And whats percieved as "truth" to some(christians), others regard as unverified(athiests)

So if yu Believe and have FAITH that you are the Greatest Catch ever (even if its not verified), that is the most important thing.

But the pitfall is, When you propose "I am the greatest catch ever", that could be disproved by other guys who have more morals, social class, money, education, etc than you

but if you assume, "I am A great Catch", that can never be disproved.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top