"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Pook's Anti Dump Machine

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i'd like to ask you guys something... has any of you ever studied Pooks Anti Dump Machine intensively and gotten nothing but positive results from it? i just printed the set out.. wondering if it'll help.. do you guys swear by it? please leave me comments and opinions on the system.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
All your luck is based on you. Whether or not you are successful has nothing to do with anyone else. His material can help one person, but it might not help you. Nothing is ever predictable enough to just write a guide and follow it.

I think Pook is a very creative and strong writer. He also knows a lot of his stuff. I won't tell you that you'll 100% succeed just by following a guide like that, you'll have to give life a go and flow with it.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
thanks mate... will give it a shot :D
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
I have read Pook's Anti Dump Machine pretty thoroughly. It is more targeted towards having a long term relationship with a girl who LIKES you rather than hooking up with pretty girls. But if that is the way you want to go, it makes a lot of sense.

You will never get nothing but positive results. The whole point of the machine is that you filter through girls to find one that actually likes you, and that may mean many rejections and girls you are forced to dump before you find that girl. I
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
When my exams are over (this week) I plan to use it in a systematic way and see the results for about two weeks of hardcore DJing. I'll write a post about it if you can wait that long.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Lifeforce

yep i'll wait and read it though i doubt anything will come out of the system for 2 weeks (seems like the sorta system you gotta use your entire life!) but i'd like to see your progress anyway .. tips section?
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Yes, I'll post it in tips or maybe in discussion if I doesn't learn anything worthwile from it... I agree, two weeks are a little too little but I'll will do it more intensly than normal so it should give an idea if it works or not.

Anyways, I'll PM you when I am done...
 

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
5
Anti-Dump's advice is geared towards LTRs. Be prepared to get rejected alot and to cycle through many women (including dumping them) until you find the "one."

Maximus_Decimus
 
Top