Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook's Anti Dump Machine

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd like to ask you guys something... has any of you ever studied Pooks Anti Dump Machine intensively and gotten nothing but positive results from it? i just printed the set out.. wondering if it'll help.. do you guys swear by it? please leave me comments and opinions on the system.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All your luck is based on you. Whether or not you are successful has nothing to do with anyone else. His material can help one person, but it might not help you. Nothing is ever predictable enough to just write a guide and follow it.

I think Pook is a very creative and strong writer. He also knows a lot of his stuff. I won't tell you that you'll 100% succeed just by following a guide like that, you'll have to give life a go and flow with it.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks mate... will give it a shot :D

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read Pook's Anti Dump Machine pretty thoroughly. It is more targeted towards having a long term relationship with a girl who LIKES you rather than hooking up with pretty girls. But if that is the way you want to go, it makes a lot of sense.

You will never get nothing but positive results. The whole point of the machine is that you filter through girls to find one that actually likes you, and that may mean many rejections and girls you are forced to dump before you find that girl. I

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my exams are over (this week) I plan to use it in a systematic way and see the results for about two weeks of hardcore DJing. I'll write a post about it if you can wait that long.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce

yep i'll wait and read it though i doubt anything will come out of the system for 2 weeks (seems like the sorta system you gotta use your entire life!) but i'd like to see your progress anyway .. tips section?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'll post it in tips or maybe in discussion if I doesn't learn anything worthwile from it... I agree, two weeks are a little too little but I'll will do it more intensly than normal so it should give an idea if it works or not.

Anyways, I'll PM you when I am done...

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump's advice is geared towards LTRs. Be prepared to get rejected alot and to cycle through many women (including dumping them) until you find the "one."

Maximus_Decimus