Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is not, he had his last hurrah years ago, and left us with many many wise words of advice. 'the book of pook' is in pdf format on the bible page.
antidumps machine is now in the bible (this was put together by pook). or you can just search his name for all old posts still around...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Pook's dad. I've taken away his computer privileges until he cleans up his room.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
BeginningDJ said:
FYI, he posts under gspshields2
Atom Smasher said:
I'm Pook's dad. I've taken away his computer privileges until he cleans up his room.

Haha !!!

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great wisdom

"The context that sexual intercourse is the peak of our lives and Human existence, which it *has* to be if change over time is nothing but consistent gene swapping, creates Humans who, naturally, want to experience the peaks in life so therefore gravitate toward sexual intercourse for the sake of sexual intercourse.

Young people, who for their lives only recognize that being controlled by nature is the march of progress, have not yet understood as older people do that nature must be harnessed. Most will never understand in their lifetimes.

So what is the problem in this?

The higher state of the soul, the elliptical end from sexual intercourse, is what I identify as 'talent'. Everyone has talent, a yearning drive to do something than live a life of an animal.

Even the pimps and sluts have this yearning as well. When context never allows the soul to reach for talent but only sexual intercourse, often in an environment where this context is dominant (such as the modern world today) or when sexual intercourse comes too early in life and cuts the cord to the elliptical talent above, knowledge is never sought yet the person is full of 'opinions''."

sounds like our facebook age to me

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
When is Pook coming back?
I wouldn't hold your breath. He disappeared when SoSuave started to see a real influx of sensitive mangina's. It didn't help when that crazy old b!tch started that whole "OMG pook has crossed over to the dark side and is now a woman hater" bullsh!t when he veered away from the whole Tony Robbins vibe and started breaking down the psychology of our Westernized slores. Vital red pill wisdom such as hypergamy and the rationalization hamster were rarely seen as a textbook norm back then and for a legend to touch on it was obviously too much for some of these socially unaware maladaptives. The tears came:cry: and our hero probably threw up his arms and thought to himself phuck it, and rightly so.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
'You cannot fully know the principles of this website until you leave it'

-Pook
^ This.

Also Pook advocated not getting attached to any source of "wisdom" (read his post on Manual).

And he mentioned that his posts were for him, because they helped him, and chronicled his journey. Although he certainly had extremely valid points he always said for every person it might be different and we have to go out and experience what our path is instead of worshiping another man.

Pook's words inspire me, but I understand they aren't the be-all and end-all of things. I decide my own path just like every person decides theirs. Pook might never ever come back, and you should live your life accordingly.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I wouldn't hold your breath. He disappeared when SoSuave started to see a real influx of sensitive mangina's. It didn't help when that crazy old b!tch started that whole "OMG pook has crossed over to the dark side and is now a woman hater" bullsh!t .
who is the old bytch?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
He's probably dead.
I doubt Pook is dead in the literal sense, but I think the man who was Pook is a different person today, these ten years later. As his blog shows, he became a bit darker and cynical with his view of women as time went on.

As a matter of fact, I have a theory that he snuck back on the forum and changed his name to "Burroughs." :crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
As his blog shows, he became a bit darker and cynical with his view of women as time went on.
*Sniff*

Is that a faint whiff of mainstream indoctrination I smell?

Pointing out red pill truths as to what drives women's behaviour is neither dark nor is it cynical.

Solomon said:
who is the old bytch?
Wyldfire : A well past expiry date disruptive attention seeking cluster B. I'm still baffled as to how it made over 9 thousand posts before they finally banned it's crazy ass.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Is that a faint whiff of mainstream indoctrination I smell?

Pointing out red pill truths as to what drives women's behaviour is neither dark nor is it cynical.
Great observation.... However, I was simply comparing Pook to himself.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
As his blog shows, he became a bit darker and cynical with his view of women as time went on.
That is the price you pay for digging deep, once you break down what women are really about then the truth is not a pretty thing.

Just go to Heartiste blog, this guy is what Pook was, on the cutting edge of things.